Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song (20669 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This / NTA Responds To Allegation That It Did Not Broadcast Atiku's Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by Ozinback: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
No worry, no matter how u clean the sh.it for your face; we don see am already
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by OhiOfIhima: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
We will be Charlie boy lied he got nine figures ni..
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by OhiOfIhima: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
tsinzu:
APC has turned Keyamo into a shameless liar

A lawyer without fiscal policy...

What am I even saying sef.

Both Keyamo n Charlie have cast..

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by bkool7(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
OK. They should translate the 6,694 YouTube views to votes and give it to Atiku. Maybe it'll help him at the tribunal.

I'm just hearing Charlie boi released a diss track self

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by israelmao(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dirty money has dented good characters.
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by Amalekki: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
100m ko 100 kobo ni - your mumu never do grin
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by Afamed: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
tsinzu:
APC has turned Keyamo into a shameless liar
Keep quiet, the onus is on Area father to prove Keyamo actually paid him such amount
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by usoroakpan(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by XaviDayo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
On a good day....this guy for say I go Sue ....

Keyamo is a thief.
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by Adekdammy: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
The same song you promoted on twitter, mr keyamo stop lying.
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by Westsida: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
iammo:
grin

Obasanjo's son was also definately paid, cool

this country is filled with different kind of scammers From the Presidential intergrity scam to the the local fixxed bet scammers of nairaland, too NNPC seller scamers to tithe And offering scammers all na scam just different format

And to imagine charley boy, atiku and Buhari are all above 70 years old And they never leave scam

Am sure when this old men meet and hangout they must have always laughed at how gullible youths of this generation are and call us many names like lazy youths, and mumu never do

Lol... Everybody scam

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by poshbrave(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
even thou both charly and Festus are scam but i think one of them is definitely lying, let Areafada show d evidence of payment or no by cash
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by kizmoney(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
ainas247:
shocked 9 Digit, see charly boy with all these noice.... ya yaya ya..
theres element of truth that he received money joorrr

Go to Google and type your business keyword, if you are not showing
you are missing out, let help you put your business on Google
check result in my profile
..how please contact me 08186039542
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by mozona(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
dont even knw wat to say
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by ainas247: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
kizmoney:
..how please contact me 08186039542

kindly find my number on my SEO Page
Thanks and chat me up
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by Boyooosa(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
They are just changing 'turns of sjame'. APC today, PDP 2mao, we will see what will end all these shows of shame. We are not tired of seeing the two big teams relegating, the up and coming ones should learn from all these...

Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by Sagay212: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
See how iPods are focusing on keyamo instead of their evil traitor and backstabbing brother charly boy. Keyamo has denied giving money.
Focus on your traitor brother that betrayed because of akpu money. Tufiakwa!
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by Yusman316(m): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2019
I don't get what the fuss is all about. What evidence did Charley present that money was given to him, or any form of payment was made to him? Yet some just blindly decided to believe his own side of the story. People just allege things in this country without any form of evidence, then worst off, people just believe them. Because they don't like whom the allegations are made against. Ignorance is taking over in this country. I think the education system in this country is a scam, if not how can a country have so many educated people, yet more ignorant ones
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by dfrost: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Right now Charlie Man should cover his face in shame. Those that stupidly look up to him have been disappointed.
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by PFRB: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2019
We all know that Keyamo is a lair.
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by TumblrGyal(f): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2019
It wud have been news if he accepted it mon.'za bleeps where y'all expectin
Re: Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song by donprinyo(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2019
APC people can even denied that de have never slept with their wives b4.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari / Fuel Subsidy Threatened Nigeria’s Survival, Made Marketers Rich — TUC / ‘You Goofed’, Dalung Accuses Tinubu Of Falling Into Trap Of Subsidy Racketeers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.