Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (50823 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by greensandy: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
hammerFC:
BOTH FULANI HERDSMEN AND NIGERIA ARMY WILL BUY BATTLE THAT THEY CANNOT FINISH.

VERY SOON, FULANI HERDSMEN WILL RUN AND JAM NIGERIA ARMY AND NIGERIA ARMY WILL BE RUNNING AND JAM FULANI HERDSMEN.

EVERY IGBO CITIZENS BOTH MAN AND WOMAN SHOULD BE ARMED WITH GUNS, SHOOT ANY STINKING FULANI AND ZOO ARMY ON SIGHT.

Chest beating don start...

"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness" -Chinua Achebe
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by greensandy: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
hammerFC:
A COWARDLY ATTACK ON AN UNARMED MAN.

BUHARI AND HIS COWARD KINSMEN, WHO HIDE BEHIND GOVERNMENT TO ATTACK NIGERIANS THAT THEY SWORE TO PROTECT UNDER OATH OF OFFICE.

FULANI SHOULD KNOW HOW DEY RUN...

THIS TIME, EVEN THE POLICE AND ARMY THEY RUN TO, WILL SEE DEM COMING AND START THEIR OWN RACE.

Handkerchief is here brother.

"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness" -Chinua Achebe
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nigga679(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=youngest85 post=76893310]This country don tire me, make somebody just borrow me #1,000,000 make relocate to Canada
I go pay 100% interest[/quote

Shey na one million them dey take go Canada?
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
planetx:
This motherfvckers only care about the money not the dignity of the dead people they splattered on the front page daily.This forum should be redesingnated as a gore site where you can see pictures of little children whose skull have been split open by a herdsman matchette. In a sane country this website would have been shut down years ago

Its somehow right? Even on facebook people will still be doing it instead of taking notes from other countries. too bad

if you dont love yourself then nobody will
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by RZArecta(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
kehinde1588:
Let's be realistic here, I am not trying to defend anyone but the media are so biased with their reports. Why is it that any armed bandit in any part of the country is tagged Fulani herdsmen?

I have many Fulani herdsmen around here who go around peacefully with their cows but the media have painted them bad.

So every crime perpetrated is carried out by Fulani herdsmen.
...."It was further gathered that the slain University don was the Administrative Secretary of Uzo- Uwani LGA, Enugu State.

He was aged 40 and was married with three children, two girls and a boy.

Suleiman Balarabe, the Enugu State Commissioner of Police confirmed this report while briefing journalists at the Headquarters of the State Police Command on Thursday...."

Continue living in denial
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by deleo16(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2019
kehinde1588:
Let's be realistic here, I am not trying to defend anyone but the media are so biased with their reports. Why is it that any armed bandit in any part of the country is tagged Fulani herdsmen?

I have many Fulani herdsmen around here who go around peacefully with their cows but the media have painted them bad.

was about to say the same thing
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2019
zoba88:
Here are photos of  Dr Nnamdi Ogueche, a senior lecturer at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka who was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Enugu State.

He was killed along Ezeagu- Umulokpa Uzo-uwani road in the State.

Before his death,the deceased presided over a peace meeting between his kinsmen of Adada town Uzo-Uwani and Fulani herdsmen.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/graphic-photos-of-unizik-lecturer.html

Igbo Amaka.. Getting Fvcked by the fulani since time started ticking.
Where are all your chest beaters, an ordinary cow herder wasting the life of a lecturer cannot go unpunished.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by fordiong(m): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2019
Where is Father Mbaka? we need his statement on this.At least this one happened in Enugu.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2019
A useless uncircumcised illiterate cow herder from Futa Jallon killed an Igbo professor in his own land.Chai Aru!
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Husbandsnatcha what you wish for middle belt is finally happening to your people.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Definitely not Fulani herdsmen
And probably he knew his killers. It's short range execution which denotes acquaintance while the gun was placed in his mouth.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Enitogbon5247: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2019
Diz country don tired me ooo
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by osetoba: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Rip bro. Was shocked when i saw the news on social media. Very nice and humble man. We served together in obbubra in cross river state. What a great loss.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Pharaoh94(m): 1:02am On Mar 23, 2019
youngest85:
This country don tire me, make somebody just borrow me #1,000,000 make relocate to Canada
I go pay 100% interest

You Sabi who dey work am, I get 1M
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by rummmy: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2019
the Fulani herdsmen just came and kill only him and escape from the community, I disagree with this news, we should be careful of how we report events biko
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 23, 2019
mightyhaze:
shot gun jab. killers must be fished out ASaP
Is that a shot gun blast look like
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:57am On Mar 23, 2019
seunlayi:
I wish hon temitope sugar family will win their case against UCH for releasing pic of the hon while still in the icu. This will serve as deterrent to others

I had to look him up actually. Never heard of him as I've been away from Naija media space for a while. But I agree with you, I think people need to learn from the example you gave.
There's just so many things wrong with putting up images like this.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:00am On Mar 23, 2019
midnighter:

Thats what im wondering because im sure posting pictures like this is illegal in some countries

And things like this are what give oyibo license to see us as sub-human. We look dispensable, because we treat ourselves cheaply and badly

Even yesterday they were showing a picture of one sickly girl who fell to the ground after River State College of health was raided. She was in a state of confusion and her laps were showing. I was wondering, have they even asked for her permission? is it not embarrassing for her?

Please you people should stop it o

You've said it all! I think moderators of this platform need to discourage posting news like this on the forum.
No one is saying dont post a news, but please no need to include images like this.
It's just sad that people will still not change.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:04am On Mar 23, 2019
ubee:

The direction your criticism is pointed to is vague. You should make it clearer to put your point across. You should mention the management, or publisher, or moderators of the NL organization. They are the ones that can control and ensure that stuff like this doesn't appear on their site. Direct your admonition properly. If you are bothered about your fellow bloggers posting such images, you are wasting your time.

I was hoping you'd read between the lines that this isnt just for the Op/bloggers. However, maybe I didn't make that point clear.
My previous comment is applicable to Seun (owner of this forum), the Mods, and the Ops who posts images like this.

@Seun - please address this. It's getting really out of hand. Thanks
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:08am On Mar 23, 2019
eniaforolo:

Thank you. See the new Zealand case for example.. not one picture of the victims. Not one. Here na so so gory pictures. Not good. We need to adjust our thinking.

Exactly. Or even the recent crash that happened in Ethiopia.
I just hope that folks readjust their mindset and see a need to stop this.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Rolings: 3:21am On Mar 23, 2019
Nathdoug:
I hope the YORUBAS are happy with the next level
Especially those deceived by TINUBU gimmick

GO AND DIE, FULANI KILL IBO MAN , YOU FOOL DEY SHOUT YORUBA, GOD PUNISH YOUR PAPA
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by makeitijn: 4:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Same way they killed King of Adara after he held peace meeting with El rufai

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 5:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Warship:
They will definitely be a payback.
By who?
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Junior66(m): 6:18am On Mar 23, 2019
kehinde1588:

You don't know these Fulani herdsmen bro. Even their brothers accuse them of being behind violence, how then can you be saying otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by silasely(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Where is evidence that Fulani actually killed the man. This nonsense must stop.

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2019
This is how you end up when you are surrounded by cowards.

You don't negotiate with those Fulani terrorists, you attack them and slaughter them wherever they are found ,you secure yourself 24/7 cos they will always come back but you treat their Bleep up again whenever you smell them.

Only then they will avoid you. Enugu people are bloody cowards!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by olaeffect(m): 6:56am On Mar 23, 2019
kehinde1588:

They are very peaceful as long as their cows eat your farm produce and you dont complain.
People ran away from their homes for a whole 24hrs simply because a man in my area chased away cows that were eating the cassava and plantain he planted in his own backyard in Odo-Ona Elewe, Ibadan Oyo state

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2019
youngest85:
This country don tire me, make somebody just borrow me #1,000,000 make relocate to Canada
I go pay 100% interest

Can 1,000,000
Take u to Canada?¿¿
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2019
kehinde1588:

my point exactly!! God bless you
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2019
ENJOY THE BUHARI GOVERNMENT YOU ALL VOTED AND/OR RIGGED FOR....

APC SUPPORTERS ESPECIALLY.... IDIOTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.