Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (50816 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
A COWARDLY ATTACK ON AN UNARMED MAN.

BUHARI AND HIS COWARD KINSMEN, WHO HIDE BEHIND GOVERNMENT TO ATTACK NIGERIANS THAT THEY SWORE TO PROTECT UNDER OATH OF OFFICE.

FULANI SHOULD KNOW HOW DEY RUN...

THIS TIME, EVEN THE POLICE AND ARMY THEY RUN TO, WILL SEE DEM COMING AND START THEIR OWN RACE.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by youngest85(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
make it 200% interest and I go borrow you
Oya Let's go there
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Sluvist(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
This damage is too much but Fulani are not going to Igboland again, how comes they becomes the suspects. Is like any man killed in the East will be referred to herdsmen issue. Igbo man will kill his fellow and they will say Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by DayDreamer05(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
No Peace For The Wicked
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nairaland will set Nigeria ablaze one day, I believed that was a gun shot and nobody has evidence that a fulani man did this, some bloggers ni go die well aswear

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
ORDINARY OUR ARMED VIGILANTE, THEY RAN AND ABANDONED THEIR COWS LIKE THE COWRAD THEY ARE.

FULANI ARE NO MATCH FOR US.

WE WILL FINISH FULANI AND ZOO ARMY JOIN.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Papertrail11(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Philistine:
Where are the Igbo chestbeaters! Fulani dealing with their southern slaves as usual.

to what end are you aware this poor man just lost his life?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
zoba88:
Here are photos of  Dr Nnamdi Ogueche, a senior lecturer at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka who was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Enugu State.

He was killed along Ezeagu- Umulokpa Uzo-uwani road in the State.

Before his death,the deceased presided over a peace meeting between his kinsmen of Adada town Uzo-Uwani and Fulani herdsmen.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/graphic-photos-of-unizik-lecturer.html

Indeed Graphic.. rip... No words. Some people should be meant to be living in the jungle. A sane person can't do this
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by DogmaNation: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
youngest85:

08134005382 chat me up
Tell me what u have to say here.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN, DONT GIVE A FUCUK FOR PRESIDENCY.

WE DONT NEED PRESIDENCY TO ARM OURSELVES.

WE DONT GIVE A FUCUK IF THE ENTIRE FULANI TRIBE ARE HOUSED AND FED IN NIEGRIA ARMY.

WE WILL CORRECT FULANI FUCUK UP AND TREAT THE ZOO ARMY FUCUK UP JOIN.

BOTH FULANI AND ZOO ARMY ARE THE SAME-THING TO US.

WE WILL FUCUK ALL OF THEM UP.

FULANI WILL BE A GOOD REASON FOR A SHOW DOWN WITH ZOO ARMY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUZTPBCIHOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLs0hLXJ7s4

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by midnighter(f): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
VickyRotex:
This is 2019 and I'm still amazed at how insensitive NL folks are.
Again, I'll save my long note for another day, but can we stop posting images like this?

Take a leaf from the western world, or even some African countries, do you see them post screenshots like this in their news or media platform? You would rarely see that.

Thats what im wondering because im sure posting pictures like this is illegal in some countries

And things like this are what give oyibo license to see us as sub-human. We look dispensable, because we treat ourselves cheaply and badly

Even yesterday they were showing a picture of one sickly girl who fell to the ground after River State College of health was raided. She was in a state of confusion and her laps were showing. I was wondering, have they even asked for her permission? is it not embarrassing for her?

Please you people should stop it o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by simik003: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
cry cry cry I'm tired of this country... Dear Lord, please come to our aid
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Humble55(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmm! This is saddened
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by bendike: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Where is evidence that Fulani actually killed the man. This nonsense must stop.
Nooo.. It's yeeboo or afonja that killed him abi angry
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Did they shot him?
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Smoothkill(f): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
too bad! RIP to the dead
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Smartwave: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
So painful. May his soul rest in peace.

Where is IPOB Online ranter?? Your land is been encroaching on daily basis but you are busy dragging Lagos election? Shouting Nigeria is Zoo, it will burn , it will.....? Kanu is this, kanu is that..... He run with his family after causing deaths and made a great Cash enough to take good care of himself and family. South needs rethink. Killer don't make noise, North don't make noise, there actions speak for them. Beating chest online is stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ubee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
VickyRotex:
Again, I'll save my long note for another day, but can we stop posting images like this?
How do you expect families of the victim to feel seeing images like this?
These images are engraved in the internet forever.
(Unless ofcourse the future proposed coordinated attack of bringing the entire internet down succeeds)

Take a leaf from the western world, or even some African countries, do you see them post screenshots like this in their news or media platform? You would rarely see that.

This is just too much and I hope one or 2 people on this platform can change and desist from this.
The direction your criticism is pointed to is vague. You should make it clearer to put your point across. You should mention the management, or publisher, or moderators of the NL organization. They are the ones that can control and ensure that stuff like this doesn't appear on their site. Direct your admonition properly. If you are bothered about your fellow bloggers posting such images, you are wasting your time.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Smartwave: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
hammerFC:
THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN, DONT GIVE A FUCUK FOR PRESIDENCY.

WE DONT NEED PRESIDENCY TO ARM OURSELVES.

WE DONT GIVE A FUCUK IF THE ENTIRE FULANI TRIBE ARE HOUSED AND FED IN NIEGRIA ARMY.

WE WILL CORRECT FULANI FUCUK UP AND TREAT THE ZOO ARMY FUCUK UP JOIN.

BOTH FULANI AND ZOO ARMY ARE THE SAME-THING TO US.

WE WILL FUCUK ALL OF THEM UP.

FULANI WILL BE A GOOD REASON FOR A SHOW DOWN WITH ZOO ARMY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUZTPBCIHOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLs0hLXJ7s4
as usual

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
youngest85:

Oya Let's go there
what are your collaterals?
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
midnighter:

Thats what im wondering because im sure posting pictures like this is illegal in some countries

And things like this are what give oyibo license to see us as sub-human. We look dispensable, because we treat ourselves cheaply and badly

Even yesterday they were showing a picture of one sickly girl who fell to the ground after River State College of health was raided. She was in a state of confusion and her laps were showing. I was wondering, have they even asked for her permission? is it not embarrassing for her?

Please you people should stop it o
This motherfvckers only care about the money not the dignity of the dead people they splattered on the front page daily.This forum should be redesingnated as a gore site where you can see pictures of little children whose skull have been split open by a herdsman matchette. In a sane country this website would have been shut down years ago

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by youngest85(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
what are your collaterals?
My first son
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
youngest85:

My first son
and your wife
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Classworked(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Www.classworked.com employs a team of over 100 academic experts in various fields to help busy students write their papers, assignments and projects at the cheapest rate available. Typed assignments are done overnight and sent to email for printing. Please try us now.
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
kehinde1588:
Let's be realistic here, I am not trying to defend anyone but the media are so biased with their reports. Why is it that any armed bandit in any part of the country is tagged Fulani herdsmen?

I have many Fulani herdsmen around here who go around peacefully with their cows but the media have painted them bad.

So every crime perpetrated is carried out by Fulani herdsmen.
probably you haven't encountered them that is why you type like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
VickyRotex:
(Unless ofcourse the future proposed coordinated attack of bringing the entire internet down succeeds)

This is just too much and I hope one or 2 people on this platform can change and desist from this.

Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Oblang(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nathdoug:
I hope the YORUBAS are happy with the next level
Especially those deceived by TINUBU gimmick

I knew someone will come and shout Yoruba...

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by eniaforolo: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
VickyRotex:

Thank you. See the new Zealand case for example.. not one picture of the victims. Not one. Here na so so gory pictures. Not good. We need to adjust our thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.