Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... (3424 Views)

Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama / BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen / Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by Paulfroshman: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease...
Nigerian musician, Tekno, who travelled to the United States after suffering from Acid Reflux, which caused him severe chest pain. Tekno Miles has taken to his Twitter page to reveal that it has been very difficult for him. Fans had been asked to pray for the Pana crooner and his post is a confirmation that he is not hiding it from his fans.

Also, Recall That the Diana singer had damaged his vocal cords and thus is unable to sing or engage in any performance Until His Doctor Confirms Him Fit and Okay Again. “Please put Tekno in your prayers. Nevertheless, he also wants to reassure his fans that they have nothing to worry about because he has put in so much work so a lot of great music will be released during this period. Tekno Also Gave his Fans Head ups about His Medicals and That He will be Fully Recovered Soon. Please send love and positive vibrations his way as this is a hard time for him. Thank you.”

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3_WyWk0TcE

Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by youngest85(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
When he was making the money did he remember me?

3 Likes

Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by Zanotty(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
If I keep am for prayers .who go keep me for prayers den.omo every mallam with I'm own kettle

2 Likes

Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by Reeses: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
youngest85:
When he was making the money did he remember me?
Lol you are stupid though.
Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by Reeses: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Zanotty:
If I keep am for prayers .who go keep me for prayers den.omo every mallam with I'm own kettle
Lol
Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Op old news ogun kee you dere

1 Like

Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by tohyorsih(f): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Op old news ogun kee you dere
abeg allow thunder fire am first before ogun.

oloshi op, i'll keep swearing for you till you stop posting all this stale news

1 Like

Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by Onyenna(m): 2:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Zanotty:

Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by iAmViper(m): 2:08am On Mar 23, 2019
Ebola Kee you dere
Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by DKrown: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2019
May God heal him, and also provide money for my school fees in Jesus name....amen.
Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by falcon01: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2019
we've got bigger problems. Fulani herdsman are busy slaughteeing innocent people.
Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by d33types: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Paulfroshman:
Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease...
Nigerian musician, Tekno, who travelled to the United States after suffering from Acid Reflux, which caused him severe chest pain. Tekno Miles has taken to his Twitter page to reveal that it has been very difficult for him. Fans had been asked to pray for the Pana crooner and his post is a confirmation that he is not hiding it from his fans.

Also, Recall That the Diana singer had damaged his vocal cords and thus is unable to sing or engage in any performance Until His Doctor Confirms Him Fit and Okay Again. “Please put Tekno in your prayers. Nevertheless, he also wants to reassure his fans that they have nothing to worry about because he has put in so much work so a lot of great music will be released during this period. Tekno Also Gave his Fans Head ups about His Medicals and That He will be Fully Recovered Soon. Please send love and positive vibrations his way as this is a hard time for him. Thank you.”

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3_WyWk0TcE

Reflux disease isn't a serious matter abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers As He Is Fighting With This Disease... by Gentleziggy(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2019
Let d goddess Diana heal him nau.mtchewwwww

(1) (Reply)

Shortly After Davido Begs Mompha To “show Him The Way”, / #bbnaija: Sir Dee Trolled Online For Ass Licking (see Reactions) / Meet Comic Actor, Victor Osuagwu’s Gorgeous Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.