Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal (57741 Views)

Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by toyinjimoh(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
y
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by petersfleming: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
appeal court only
Sir, the final appellate court for governorship tribunal is Supreme Court, not court of appeals. The constitution and judicial precedent is very clear on this.
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by garfield1: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
petersfleming:

Sir, the final appellate court for governorship tribunal is Supreme Court, not court of appeals. The constitution and judicial precedent is very clear on this.
And when you tell them that the higher courts will upturn the ruling,they will abuse you although the know nothing
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by mechanics(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
The dancing senator.
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by genabc(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Supreme court dont handle election tribunals for governorship...appeal court is the apex court for that...supreme court only handles presidential

SMH, ignorance is a big disease
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Supreme court dont handle election tribunals for governorship...appeal court is the apex court for that...supreme court only handles presidential

lol , u are very funny , so supreme was founded for presidential tribunal, ... broad , Na apeal go transfer am go supreme based on incoming evidences... appeal court gives final judgement whereby the plaintiff or defendants don't have any points or evidences to proof again.. that's due to my own understanding, , law personnel can clarify that to us
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
This davido ugly af! Don't like his music one bit! Spits

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2019
ednut1:
Appeal and supreme court still dey na As an osun indigene i am happy aregbe the ex tinubu generator repairer must go to jail
so, this is true, that aregbe was once a mechanic. Na wah oo. I thought it was a joke lol
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by Sunrise258: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2019
ednut1:
Appeal and supreme court still dey na As an osun indigene i am happy aregbe the ex tinubu generator repairer must go to jail

Aregbe fumbled in some aspects; salaries and merging of Muslims n missionary schools that claimed lives but Adeleke too will make Osun state a laughing stock! My governor will now be a man with one f9 eight absents in WAEC?! Its humiliating.

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by allisso: 5:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Zombies dont kill yourself we only have one more court thats appeal court and funny enough how these APC miscreants wants to put their hope in court now after messing up the judiciary lol
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by zolacoded(m): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Bttrvvbtt:
Tgtr
Is ur post for real?
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by MobilityExpress: 5:58am On Mar 23, 2019
lokito:

It's Davido that was charging and chatting with his kpalasa phone. Only one person get 836 unread messages.
Naaansense!!!

836 is still small. I have 8790 unread messages grin
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by emmy2244: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2019
there's still hope for the common man in this country called Nigeria, may God continue to Bless our dear country
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by djon78(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2019
petersfleming:

That is a big lie

Oshiomole
Mimiko
Peter Obi

All got there mandate back from appeal court not supreme court

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by Sadiq3051(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by petersfleming: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2019
ù
djon78:

That is a big lie

Oshiomole
Mimiko
Peter Obi

All got there mandate back from appeal court not supreme court
I know during this period everyone will be claiming they know the law. However I am a lawyer, currently in a legal team of one the state tribunal, I am not telling you what I think I know, but what the law has expressly stipulated.
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by petersfleming: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2019
2. FORTHEOFFICEOFGOVERNORORDEPUTYGOVERNOR;
=>GOVERNORSHIPELECTIONTRIBUNALhasexclusivejurisdiction–S.285(2)
S.9(2)2NDALTERATIONACT2010
APPEALS-GOTOTHECOURTOFAPPEAL.SUPREMECOURTWILLBETHEFINALCOURT
COMPOSITION
-ThecompositionoftheGovernorshipandLegislativeHousesTribunalshallbeaChairmanand
twoothermembers
SIXTH SCHEDULE TO THE 2ND ALTERATION ACT OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION AS
AMENDED.
find this authority on electoral procedure useful, Supreme Court is the final appellate court for governorship tribunal.
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by ClearFlair: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Injiggerwolf:
For the fact that there is this great Joy among Nigerians..... this confirms the voice of the people.

Congrats Osun State

Voice of which people. Speak for yourself.
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by MILITO12345(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2019
Paulfroshman:
Davido And His Uncle Adeleke Host Dancing Party To Celebrate Governorship Of Osun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3brTNrHXSM
Davido no get data sub, na Chioma on hotspot for am�����
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by massingale(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2019
lokito:

It's Davido that was charging and chatting with his kpalasa phone. Only one person get 836 unread messages.
Naaansense!!!

Mehn! 836 messages !!!
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by ChiefVolt007: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2019
Family is everything
Re: Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal by akdjr(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Watch how democracy will be under threat once appeal court deliver judgment in favour of Oyetola. It happens between Wike and Peterside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.