Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) (1606 Views)

Aerial View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (Pics, Video) / Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by zoba88: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
From Galaboy Street hawker to Store owner.

About 6 months back, Ugochukwu, a street hawker gave out his wares to prisoners in traffic. His act of generosity was so touching.Rite Food Limited opened her heart and wallets to him. For the first time, they gave him hope of his dreams becoming a reality as generous donations were made to him from all over the world.

Today, thanks to Rite Food Limited, Galaboy has become Ugochukwu Ibere Stores.Rite Foods has opened a store for him, fully stocked with Rite Foods products - Sausage Rolls, Sodas drinks, energy drinks and bottled water, ALL FREE for the period of the contract. FREE! FREE!FREE!

It was beyond imagination. How could he have guessed that his act of kindness would generate such goodwill?From selling out of a carton in traffic to owing a store.How long would it have taken him to save for rent alone?And the brand new equipment the company put?And he will even be able to add provisions and general grocery items to the free products.

Ugochukwu, this is only the beginning. God has only just began and won’t stop until you become an importer, exporter and much more added to your name!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/from-galaboy-to-store-ownersee-what.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by tsinzu: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Give and it shall be given unto you wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by faithugo64(f): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
smileyWow!
No act of kindness, no matter how little, is ever wasted!
Keep being kind
Make it a lifestyle cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by elchariotlp: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
One good turn deserves another!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by OriakuAmara(f): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
So touching cry cry
Igbos are very nice but misunderstood people kiss
-dont quote me and say rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by daddytime(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Right there is a young man with a golden heart whose show of empathy is worthy of emulation and rightly got recognised and rewarded.

I do my best at doing good whenever I get an opportunity to..but this young man's act of sharing his wares with the "have nots" even while not in the league of "the haves" has indeed challenged me to double up on my doing goods.

It is indeed rewarding and fulfilling to show love and kindness...

Let love lead at all times...

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by Deomovies: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
That's a great TRANSFORMATION mehn (FREE). Congrats to the man. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
I no e must b Igbo boy.

Igbo pple HV gud heart.
Poor Igbo boy give his gala 2 afonja prisoners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rite foods this is laudable. Excellent stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To The Gala Hawker Who Shared Gala To Prisoners In Lagos(pics) by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2019

(1)

BREAKING: Appeal Court Upholds Adeleke's Eligibility / RUGA: Famers Should Use A Small Portion & Give Rest To Herders Or..—Dr Umar Addo / Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.