Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Our Financial Institutions Are Dead (see Shocking Proof) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Financial Institutions Are Dead (see Shocking Proof) (332 Views)

See shocking videos and photos of roads in Ijebu Ode / See Shocking Result Of Too Much Zee World And Telemundo Love / Earthquake In New Haven Enugu? (see Shocking Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Financial Institutions Are Dead (see Shocking Proof) by alexdedon: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Just by the close of work today, I walked in to my admins office and I got a shock of how terrible our financial institutions have gone. I saw her trying to fix 1,000naira note, to my greatest surprise not one, about four (4) in number and I was meant to understand that she withdrew about 50,000naira of which the bad notes were put inbetween from a bank in Lagos around Alagomeji part of Mainland. Over the past few hours I have been wondering how a bank could issue out such currencies and what step has the CBN made in punishing banks indulging in such act. Nevertheless, I believe in developed countries such currencies wouldn't be allowed into circulation. The government should wake up and take responsibility of Tax payers money.
Copy: Lalasticlala

Re: Our Financial Institutions Are Dead (see Shocking Proof) by Freewoman(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
BANKS WERE CHARGED EXTRA FEES TO ACCEPT BAD NOTES>>>>>>>>>>>>> SO THEY RECIRCULATE IT FOR FREE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw In Ilorin Today!! / Nigerians React As Pastor Uses Coke And Fanta To Anoint Church Members / Terrible! FRSC Officials Chase Driver, Passengers To Death In Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.