Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu (37845 Views)

Video Of Uche Nwosu After His Release From Police Custody / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by AndLeo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Buhari we know, the dog named buhari we know but who is Uche Nwosu?
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by BanevsJoker(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
realstars:
I plage to Nigeria my cuantry.
Pledge
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Traveln: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
rinzaugustine:
Nigerians will always attribute whatever success you achieve in life to luck or juju in order to feel good about themselves .You think he got to that level without being smart?
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Pearlman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jealousy thread!

Better pray make Edumare pick your own call

I love his success!

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by princeade86(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
henryugo:
A is for Apple
P is for Perish.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Cityfirstborn(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Let hate not drive us to something else, thats a pic with nollywood nkiru slyvanus, some are even saying he was a former tout who have never worked before. there is a thin line between dislike and hate

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by VellyG(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
SpaceTour:
Okoroawusa wanted to handover to his house boy the governorship seat of Imo state so that he can cover his mess and looting of the state. Okoroawusa is a candidate of prison because Emeka will probe and jail him. Okoroawusa left Owerri worse than Aba.

Emeka will fix Imo state, lets give him a chance.
Omg this road leads to FUTO...this road use be as smooth as Benin - Asaba express. Rochas is heartless to have left this road in this shape after 8yrs.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by CaptainFM1: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
SilasNwude:
ok let me tell you a brief story of uche Nwosu

the man was a nobody and a local tout hired by Rochas
fortunately as luck may shine upon him Rochas daughter fall in love with him and trust me when a woman falls in love with you only God and Amadioha can convince her to fall out and the funny thing is that women can fall in love with virtually anyone that's how Rochas daughter started dating Uche.
at first Rochas did everything he could to stop the relationship vowing that ordinary tout with nothing doing can never marry his daughter but when the daughter kept persisting many friends of Rochas started advising him that since his daughter have found her true love and him (Rochas) being a multi billionaire have what it takes to elevate the young man to any status he wanted why not turn the poor uche Nwosu to the status you want because of your daughter?
Rochas bought the advice and the rest was history
that's the story of uche Nwosu from a pauper to a Rochas made billionaire cheesy
that's destiny for you

Thanks.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by BafanaBafana: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is witchcraft. I wonder why this kind of bad belle post is on front-page

1 Like

Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Kayceenaz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
SilasNwude:

fortunately as luck may shine upon him Rochas daughter fall in love with him and trust me when a woman falls in love with you only God and Amadioha can convince her to fall out and the funny thing is that women can fall in love with virtually anyone that's how Rochas daughter started dating Uche.
at first Rochas did everything he could to stop the relationship vowing that ordinary tout with nothing doing can never marry his daughter but when the daughter kept persisting many friends of Rochas started advising him that since his daughter have found her true love and him (Rochas) being a multi billionaire have what it takes to elevate the young man to any status he wanted why not turn the poor uche Nwosu to the status you want because of your daughter?
that's the story of uche Nwosu from a pauper to a Rochas made billionaire cheesy
that's destiny for you
This sounds like some of the movies shown on African Magic and ROK TV. What an interesting tale!
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by mustwin2020: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is a case of no condition is permanent. The young guy could have been smarter than this. Anyway, money intoxicate and absolute big money intoxicate absolutely.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by amstardi: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
What. This means is that I should try and marry ihediohas daughter
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Blitz888(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
He should be keeping an appointment with EFCC. Until we as a people begin to dissuade sudden wealth and unverifiable riches we will not be able to build a nation that thrives on equity, fairness and meritocracy.
Every rich person including myself should be able to explain the source of their wealth.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by zuchyblink(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who gave sawoolu the billions he used to contest election. Some people are trying to Demarket Okorocha because of 2023

1 Like

Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by egojeny1(f): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
tsinzu:
Is that not nkiru sylvanus in the picture?
Correct
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by kikake: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Uche Nwosu had a meteoric rise in politics

But he imbibed his father-in-law's character too quick.

Ancient and modern grudges that Okorocha has against some people in Orlu area were bought by Uche Nwosu.
Orlu area gave Rochas Okorocha the highest number of votes in 2011.

But today, Orlu is in near ruins, in taters and depopulated, from grudges of Uche Nwosu and gov Okorocha who deliberately frustrated existing govt development projects in Orlu, without doing any meaningful development here.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
the Abracadabra that he did was marrying okororocha daughter...only God knows where he got such strong jaz to marry that girl o...Even looking at his throw back 8 yrs ago shows he is an hungry fellow....
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by origima: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
I don't no if u really no how God works.
Remember miss success the Delta State Girl?
God can be wonderful so u are a human being and that's why his development is mysterious to you
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by ramatintin(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
BigIyanga:

STFU. So what would u call someone like Dangote, TOE, Akunyili?? He’s lucky he knacked Rocha’s daughter.. A male version of gold digger
if to be a gold digger is easy go knack dangote daughter mk u get empowerment to b a billionaire.ewu beribe
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Halo22: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
While life is just like that sometimes. Favour can come in many ways and that was how his own favour located him, though he needs to answer some questions on his amassed wealth.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by origima: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
the Abracadabra that he did was marrying okororocha daughter...only God knows where he got such strong jaz to marry that girl o...Even looking at his throw back 8 yrs ago shows he is an hungry fellow....

Life is not measured that way my dear.
Almost all our leaders come from nowhere.
Obasanjo,Abiola even Rochas to mention but a few
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
divicodefred:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like

Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by nicepoker101(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
SilasNwude:

that's destiny for you
his autobiography. I hope you got his permission before you posted this. cheesy
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Guide777(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Uche Nwosu where did you get the billions to run an election from

And don't tell me it's your father-in-law undecided his salary as a governor cannot afford him all these extravagances

Neither can any profit from any of his businesses afford him such!!!

Uche Nwosu has some explanations to give! EFCC, don't you think so
Is it a crime for someone to marry into a wealthy family and becoming rich? I am not a fan of Uche Nwosu but if you have to criticise someone , make you are reasonable in your criticism.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by stanbillion200(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Where is Nkiru Sylvanus now?
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by captianfreeman(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
What exactly is the importance of this nonsense write up? 2011 to 2019 is a whopping period of 8 years, which is the same as 2,880 days and
equivalent to 69,120 hours.

Is that too short for the fortune of a man to change for good?
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by midnighter(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
If it were just based on looks i would have preferred this man as the governor

The mbaise fellow is looking ill

On second thoughts is it not awkward, becoming a governor by marriage? im sure some men would be too proud to do this (not knocking him though)

imagine being talked down to by rochas okorocha, no less! Phew!!
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Guide777:

Is it a crime for someone to marry into a wealthy family and becoming rich? I am not a fan of Uche Nwosu but if you have to criticise someone , make you are reasonable in your criticism.
Actually it's not if the means of getting rich is clear!!!

So how did Uche became wealthy

Does his wife has vast of business

Please enlighten me.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
divicodefred:

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Lalasticlala Obinoscopy

Comments shown above were doctored to have been made by me by SilasNwude. This is now becoming a trend by this person. Can this be investigated and appropriate sanctions meted out

He use so many other monikers on nairaland line NgadaAwo cursedabiola to mention but a few.

He is obviously becoming a menace on nairaland.
[/s]

shutup
you don't know anything
you don accuse Hofbrauhaus finish na me you see

keep deceiving yourself
we'll continue to correct you and make sure you stop insulting your fellow nairalanders
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Abagworo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
BigIyanga:

STFU. So what would u call someone like Dangote, TOE, Akunyili?? He’s lucky he knacked Rocha’s daughter.. A male version of gold digger

Take it easy with your comments. He was already commissioner before marrying Okorocha's daughter and I hope you know it wasn't easy.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Wizywiz(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Is that not Mr. Iberibeism's side chick? lipsrsealed
my broda na she oooo...nkiru sylvanus....i heard she is not married yet.. grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay / Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.