Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu (37975 Views)

Video Of Uche Nwosu After His Release From Police Custody / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
divicodefred:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

grin
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Guide777:

I am sure you know his father in law is very rich? If you know that , I would think you know also that the lion's cub is not herbivorous.
That is another subject matter!

What business is Rochas into

I heard he is selling Imo State property
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Trendishine: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
SmartPolician:

Stop sleeping and waking on the Internet because real people can achieve a lot in 8 years. In fact, 2 years is even enough to transform the life of a man. I am not his fan, but if you must criticize, be reasonable about it. Thanks
the O.p and his cronies here are the total epitome of lunacy.. U see their envious and demonic likes every where on social media n real life.. Seeing them as unreasonable is even an understatement... They are obvious blind psychophants. what ever this description applies or attributes to, in other to justify their line of judgement is only euphoric to the mind of a mad man... U just watch them masturbate over stupid hypotesis n shake ur head for their illiterate conspiracy theorems n irritating comparism..
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by jamachi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Okorocha must go to jail ,for his many sins against IMO. personally the people had nothing against Mr nwaosu but due to his dirty entanglement with a demonic, nepotistic, wicked, sadistic , land grabbing tyrant like okorocha .he failed now the chickens have come back to roost both him and rochas made the state treasury their personal ATM and for that I advise life sentences for both. No peace for the wicked in these streets
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oldsilver:
Trash trash nonsense trash

Just joining Nairaland though being a guest for a long time, seems this guy ngadaAwo, cursedbaby or cursedabiola, silasnwude etc are all the same thing.

Urchins like this are plenty here! They are much jobless and seems rather like a psycho case, I hope not though

No need to argue with their likes

I am sure his Silasnwude account has been suspended so also the nagadaAwo account, otherwise, you would have seen his rants here!
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by ngadaAwo: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

Just joining Nairaland though being a guest for a long time, seems this guy ngadaAwo, cursedbaby or cursedabiola, silasnwude etc are all the same thing.

Urchins like this are plenty here! They are much jobless and seems rather like a psycho case, I hope not though

No need to argue with their likes

I am sure his Silasnwude account has been suspended so also the nagadaAwo account, otherwise, you would have seen his rants here!
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by xelly: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
rinzaugustine:
Nigerians will always attribute whatever success you achieve in life to luck or juju in order to feel good about themselves .You think he got to that level without being smart?

You are not smart. What has he to show for the money he spent during the election? Which factory does he have? I don't know why people like you support FRAUD against hard work. Ugwumba Uche Nwaosu is a thief nothing more, nothing less.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[/s]
[s]trash trash trash

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo / Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.