Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,981 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu (37972 Views)

Video Of Uche Nwosu After His Release From Police Custody / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Wizywiz(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
stanbillion200:
Where is Nkiru Sylvanus now?
she lives in mr iberiberism hotel in owerri
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Guide777(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Actually it's not if the means of getting rich is clear!!!

So how did Uche became wealthy

Does his wife has vast of business

Please enlighten me.
I am sure you know his father in law is very rich? If you know that , I would think you know also that the lion's cub is not herbivorous.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Oldsilver: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]

cifia pain grin
You deserve to be banned for opening numerous alternate accounts when being banned for bad behaviour in violation of rule 19.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
You deserve to be banned for opening numerous alternate accounts when being banned for bad behaviour in violation of rule 19.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
shatap there and get out
let me tell you one thing you don't know
many nairalanders have now risen to protect nairaland from trolls like you so don't be surprised if you start seeing people cautioning and reporting you to the mods because you insult nairalanders

get ready to call them me
lol taught you said Hofbrauhaus NgadaAwo and the rest are me
keep deceiving yourself
Nairaland must be free from your likes
you're no different from those betting guys that spam nairaland with their rubbish scam
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
So from a picture you can see that the man is "frustrated and famished"? I sense an agenda here.

Advice to the poster. Get yourself a job, be successful and stop being so mad at another man's success.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
divicodefred:
[s][/s]

Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
grin grin
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
divicodefred:

I am in Cifia pain
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
divicodefred:
aw

grin cheesy
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
divicodefred:
[s][/s]

grin cheesy

Send me your acct number...you don try
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Baso2019: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
SilasNwude:
ok let me tell you a brief story of uche Nwosu

the man was a nobody and a local tout hired by Rochas
fortunately as luck may shine upon him Rochas daughter fall in love with him and trust me when a woman falls in love with you only God and Amadioha can convince her to fall out and the funny thing is that women can fall in love with virtually anyone that's how Rochas daughter started dating Uche.
at first Rochas did everything he could to stop the relationship vowing that ordinary tout with nothing doing can never marry his daughter but when the daughter kept persisting many friends of Rochas started advising him that since his daughter have found her true love and him (Rochas) being a multi billionaire have what it takes to elevate the young man to any status he wanted why not turn the poor uche Nwosu to the status you want because of your daughter?
Rochas bought the advice and the rest was history
that's the story of uche Nwosu from a pauper to a Rochas made billionaire cheesy
that's destiny for you

This story is not complete without telling us the year he pregnanted or married Okorocha's daughter.
Was it before or after 2011.
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by Oldsilver: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
shatap there and get out
let me tell you one thing you don't know
many nairalanders have now risen to protect nairaland from trolls like you so don't be surprised if you start seeing people cautioning and reporting you to the mods because you insult nairalanders

get ready to call them me
lol taught you said Hofbrauhaus NgadaAwo and the rest are me
keep deceiving yourself
Nairaland must be free from your likes
you're no different from those betting guys that spam nairaland with their rubbish scam
Trash trash nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oldsilver:
shutup
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
[/s]
shutup
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
divicodefred:

Pained dude grin grin grin grin
[/s]
claptrap
Re: 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu by SilasNwude: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
divicodefred:

I think you should just ignore this ngadaAwo guy, you can never tell, he might need medical attention, this my observation on his posts

Just ignore him
[/s]
more trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit / 40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.