Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa (25740 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 23, 2019
ehh yaaa grin . grin grin grin grin. hope she will not commit suicide? God pls have mercy upon her and forgive her of all her atrocities and me also AMEN.
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by delugadou(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2019
I don remove am oo! I don remove am
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by barackodam: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2019
StarUp:
If you think alcohol caused it, then you must be high on expired Oshogbo weed... She knew what she was doing: she only wanted to trend as well as attract the BIG spenders. If na alcohol cause am, she for open the vajayjay very well (she only filmed her hips and unstrapped one side of the bra)... Don't be deceived she knew what she was doing.

She actually filmed everything. Full boob's on display, and full Vee even
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by engreddy(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2019
amaniro:
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Why don't you just shut up biitch.

Check your signature
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Dady freezer didnt tell u since abi. He forgot his sheep and was busy attacking pastors ane their sheeps.......oloshi people
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Ehyah.... Baba freezer no tell her this since ba. Instead he forgot about his own sheep and was busy disturbing other peoples(pastors) sheep
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Fordzzy(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2019
You should hav drank Heineken 0.0 then grin
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Aboks(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2019
DAUGHTER OF LAI MOHAMMED

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Foodforthought: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
whenever i see her name d memory of her saying 'I want to get nekkid...nekkid nekkid nekkid comes to mind'

but nigerians r hypocrites sha...like say una no enjoy d free show
Enjoy which free show? What is there? Some guys are just too cheap, I swear.
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Myself2(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2019
amaniro:

Exactly because there is no other way to respond to this stupid girl.

And there she is saying she is asking God for forgiveness,,,,,she thinks God can be deceived
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by tk4rd: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Enough of this Etinosa whomever!! Better news are out since her news expired.
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Foodforthought:

Enjoy which free show? What is there? Some guys are just too cheap, I swear.
FREE.....atleast gave me a sensual feeling except all ur connections r dead
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by klever18(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2019
the video was already on xvideos.com so why is she blaming instablog
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by heartleboy: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2019
Stop blaming it on alcohol �

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Chinashopping84: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2019
medicine after death
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Chinashopping84: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2019
medicine after death..
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by tk4rd: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Hahahahahahaaaa..
Olodo actress.!!
She thought it was a private video call,, and even up till now, she is still wondering who took the video to instablog..
Mumu..!!
The video call was live and public.
So stop wondering.
She intended to (privately) show Mc-galaxy her bare butts and ease off tension, and then hoped Mc would like it and come for the knacks..
But then, wrong timing occurred..
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2019
ASHAWO and ALCOHOL are always synonymous, so why cry
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Trippledee(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2019
Now she blames it on alcohol,
Lmao!! grin grin
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Minjim: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2019
amaniro:

you shut up hypocrite!

To err is human...

Have you not done anything worse in private before
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Kiezodumah(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2019
This was what you have ever wanted : fame No matter how u achieved it don't concern u. U jst trying to stay trending that's y u still reffer ing to that incidence...I sabi as things dey go madam.. Its only God who knows the number of high profile politicians frolicking around her right now. Tomoro now she don buy costly Benz and houses.,putting dem all up on display. Telling us say na God do am. Mc galaxy wud surely be her manager in all this, bringing in all the clients. That's what the industry is abt: Refined/ packaged prostitution
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Foodforthought: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
FREE.....atleast gave me a sensual feeling except all ur connections r dead
People who think with their dick. I don't need any more explanations
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by dingbang(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2019
You started a live video on Instagram and you come in here to spool trash saying it was supposed to be a private video. If I see this girl in person Allah I go slap am
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by deepwater(f): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2019
StarUp:
If you think alcohol caused it, then you must be high on expired Oshogbo weed... She knew what she was doing: she only wanted to trend as well as attract the BIG spenders. If na alcohol cause am, she for open the vajayjay very well (she only filmed her hips and unstrapped one side of the bra)... Don't be deceived she knew what she was doing.

Oga u no watch the film complete
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by LZAA: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Hanty no alcohol was involved
U been wan naked darisall
U for do like christabel ekeh
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Ogaga87(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This girl has a PhD in Lies grin

From Davido who claimed he is spending $100, 000 every week and this bitch, I think BABA Liar Mohammed has dethrone from the number seat.. Truly because it's been a long time no see for Baba Liar M.
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by sylve11: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2019
StarUp:

Eggxactly! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze 'Turns A Woman' With Snapchat Filter (Photo) / Actress Empress Njamah Has Launched Her Own Clothing Line / Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.