Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

#BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex (46445 Views)

#BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by aystunt: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Nina had sex with Miracle live on TV..Bambam with Teddy A had live on TV and they have been staying together since after the show. Brule had been smashing Khloe before the show. Rico had been hitting Princess before the show. the whole show is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by aystunt: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Ceecee is pained cos she targeted Tobi dt night. She went to his room and saw that he was hooked. Then when Nina told her what went down. Her miserable life did not remain the same.
SlimBrawnie:
The trio of Tobi, Alex & Miracle are very good friends now and its really paining CeeCee and Nina.
The dumb Nina claimed to make attempts to unite Ceecee & Alex when her account was hacked, forgetting that she was the one that caused everything by telling Ceecee what & what not.
Both should just move on & let Alex be.
Meanwhile Alex is too weak for a woman... Why letting CeeCee always get to her like this

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by donifez(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2019
ogorwyne:
Tobi is a kiss and tell kind of guy. Very childish of him.
What Tobi did is nothing... Hope you know guys tell their close Padi such. The problem is Miracle Telling Nina.

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by aystunt: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2019
donifez:

What Tobi did is nothing... Hope you know guys tell their close Padi such. The problem is Miracle Telling Nina.
Exactly, and boring guys like Miracle tell their babes everything..and dull babes like Nina tell their mentor everthing. And pained babes like Ceecee tell the world everything.

8 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by oruma19: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Miracle had better deny. We know he said it to be able to Bleep Nina immediately after the show but the worst person in the whole drama is Nina who had to tell Alex's enemy ceecee. Nina is a bloody pretender and the moat dangerous girl in that house. It's painful it happened that was why Alex cried bitterly. Truth is that Tobi is capable of fucking any of the 10 girls in that house without stress but he should not trust any of the other guys who seem to be very jealous of him and his achievements so far. Ceecee will never change, she is a proud short devil. They all should ignore her and stop trying to be friends with her. I wish to date vandora or the Americana, they are very btful girls. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Dumte(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2019
why is it even on frontpage? big or small brother, all nonsense
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Godwin5766(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Ceecee should have kept her fuckn mouth shut!! Something was said to her in confidence and she just had to repeat it to the the whole Nigeria. Stupid girl. Jealousy and self righteousness will not kill her. If they had sex, and so bloody what? Are they the first couple to straff? That ceecee is a leaky mouth dwarf
Trolling cee c ? U need to go back to sleep...to sleep dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by oruma19: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Eastboi:
Tobi is d prb here
he is not, miracle should not have told Nina. But in the end, Nina seems to be very happy Alex was properly bleeped too , she could not bear the fact that she was the only one that bleeped on national �.. Lolzz

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Godwin5766(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Ceecee should have kept her fuckn mouth shut!! Something was said to her in confidence and she just had to repeat it to the the whole Nigeria. Stupid girl. Jealousy and self righteousness will not kill her. If they had sex, and so bloody what? Are they the first couple to straff? That ceecee is a leaky mouth dwarf
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by SilasNwude: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
Am I the only that doesn't like this big brother of tin? Cus all I see is nonsense
you're not alone sweetie

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Godwin5766(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2019
aystunt:
Ceecee is pained cos she targeted Tobi dt night. She went to his room and saw that he was hooked. Then when Nina told her what went down. Her miserable life did not remain the same.
Bad mouthing someone who is better dan you in d real life.....mtcheeeeew
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by david22uu(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Nigeria youths go and vote.. stop this devilish distraction
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Kennybus(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=OdikwaRisky post=76902404]Ceecee should have kept her fuckn mouth shut!! Something was said to her in confidence and she just had to repeat it to the the whole Nigeria. Stupid girl. Jealousy and self righteousness will not kill her. If they had sex, and so bloody what? Are they the first couple to straff? That ceecee is a leaky mouth dwarf

Exactly my thought, but if not for the fact that I watched the reunion, all if them are fake trying to outshine each other. When Alex was asked some questions, she should have ignored the part that forced Ceece to act in self defence.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Quietone22: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Eastboi:
Tobi is d prb here

Tobi was not the problem o, he only told his bro what happened between him and a girl(which is very normal in a guy's world and only a liar will deny such) but the bro went to snitch by telling his babe(this is also normal where by you about gossip people with your lover) but the big problem is the girl going to tell an ex(like literally the first thing she told the ex) like that was really bad. i cant count how many times my guy told me about how his friend was cheating on his girl and all, i was quiet close to the girl but never for once told the girl what i heard. sometimes you gotta ignore things o.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2019
Shut the fuçk up I don’t have the time to troll a bunch of irrelevant losers, I barely know who they are and I never watched the dumb show. I’m just speaking based on common sense. This is not the type of information you leak about your fellow woman to the world especially in a self righteous and hypocritical setting like Nigeria. I don’t give a flying shît about Alex, ceecee and the rest of them. Don’t get it fuckèd up bro
Godwin5766:
Trolling cee c ? U need to go back to sleep...to sleep dey worry you.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by ComeAndobo: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2019
ogorwyne:

The blame is on Ceec that decided to reveal what adults do to the world. We wouldn't have known if she decided to keep it within their circle. Let's be critical thinkers.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by ComeAndobo: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2019
ogorwyne:

You obviously dont know the gist. Jumping into conclusions

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by usoroakpan(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by SirLakes: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2019
aystunt:
The reality is that most guys have a particular friend they tell when they smash... Nobody should come here and start calling the small boy childish... Guys discuss their sexcapades a lot...

There is nothing bad there, but what's bad there is when you tell your friend something and he goes on broadcasting it all around. That's fuckîn bad!

For instance you smashed one of your girlfriends friend, you tell your padi about it, your padi tell his own girlfriend, and his girlfriend carry the matter go meet your girlfriend... LMAO grin

Someone guys get loose mouth oo
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by lailo: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
Am I the only that doesn't like this big brother of tin? Cus all I see is nonsense
yes u are
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by erons22(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Rubbish angry
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by deltateam: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:
Nina isn't a coward after all. Miracle is a coward who couldn't come out with the truth because he's so ashamed.

Btw, Alex manager already refuted her allegedly claim that it was Tobi that told Miracle. Nothing of such was said at the reunion. Ceec simply said it was Nina that told her while Nina said it was Miracle. Full stop. That was all that was said.

Alex's manager made that umfounded allegation because she had imagined that maybe it was Tobi who could have told Miracle. However Tobi and Alex had already said No, which means Miracle heard the sex noises all by himself and proceeded to snitch on both Tobi and Alex like he did in the house when he was telling every house mates about the people that had sex like himself even when no one asked him.

Miracle is that selfish and has no loyalty to anyone at all. What a snitch, a liar who used Nina to play his dirty desperate game in the house and a coward.

Dee one was right about him after all.

You must really be jobless to write all this long epistle over how other adults live their lives. Nina is not even mature. Who asked her?

I have enough problems to disturb myself over irrelevant issues of who bleeped who?
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2019
Quietone22:

Tobi was not the problem o, he only told his bro what happened between him and a girl(which is very normal in a guy's world and only a liar will deny such) but the bro went to snitch by telling his babe(this is also normal where by you about gossip people with your lover) but the big problem is the girl going to tell an ex(like literally the first thing she told the ex) like that was really bad. i cant count how many times my guy told me about how his friend was cheating on his girl and all, i was quiet close to the girl but never for once told the girl what i heard. sometimes you gotta ignore things o.

That Tobi told Miracle is still unfounded claim because no one said Tobi told Miracle at the reunion show.

Miracle could have heard Tobi having sex with Alex in the room and proceeded to snitch on both Alex and Tobi. He did same thing in the house, telling everyone about people who had sex like himself, even when no one asked him nor told him. Miracle is the snitch here.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by computer0810(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2019
ogorwyne:
all men kiss and tell
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by shugabasbn: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Children of nowadays are too immorally corrupt, in those days no one discuss s*x in public
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2019
deltateam:

You must really be jobless to write all this long epistle over how other adults live their lives. Nina is not even mature. Who asked her?

I have enough problems to disturb myself over irrelevant issues of who bleeped who?

You're the one jobless here. This is Saturday. You're simply pained because Miracle is fake and a snitch like deeone stated. Get Lost already. Yeye dey smell.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by sunnymix: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2019
where is it live stream
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by deltateam: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

You're the one jobless here. This is Saturday. You're simply pained because Miracle is fake and a snitch like deeone stated. Get Lost already. Yeye dey smell.

Pained because of miracle me and you don't even know. I will rather apologize than have someone kill me over non issues. Oga kpele. Ejoor!
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2019
deltateam:

Pained because of miracle me and you don't even know. I will rather apologize than have someone kill me over non issues. Oga kpele. Ejoor!

Aren't you the one crying on my mention? I knew people like you would try to shift the whole blame on Nina like you always do and that was why I came prepared for your bullshit. Yeye dey smell.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by deltateam: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

Aren't you the one crying on my mention? I knew people like you would try to shift the whole blame on Nina like you always do and that was why I came prepared for your bullshit. Yeye dey smell.

You didn't even get it still. I don't care about Miracle, Nina, Dee 1 or whatever. I am more surprised at how serious you are taking this. Besides you need to check your BP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Umoh’s Beautiful Wife & Daughter [photos] / Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.