Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives (34913 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who cares? Rubbish testimonies

1 Like

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Soccu(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Success is not for everybody but is for those people succed in life
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Cheeryfeet: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zanotty:
All these ones na story.if to say d gal no blow.we no for Dy hear this rubbish

Taa, shut up! Na all the small small story wey come turn to the big one na wey make am blow. You think say success na overnight? Be dreaming.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by rawe45: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
greensandy:

Even at that I think it is better for the man to keep his mouth shut. A man who can contemplate of selling his child is not a man at all. He is a beast.

He must have said that to prevent his wife from hurting herself or the baby again.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by GILOSKY(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
God is great
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Femi316: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Parents of Success, the little girl who was sent home over school fees in Delta, have narrated how they almost killed Success whose video now changed their lives. Punch reported that Success’ father, Godwin Adegor, is a commercial motorcyclist, popularly known as okada rider, while her mum sells recharge cards and raw eggs. They also have two other children – Gift and Marvelous – who are in Junior Secondary School.

The parents also recounted how they almost killed Success whose video now changed their lives. The girl's father said his wife once contemplated aborting her when she became pregnant,  and even took a poisonous substance to get rid of her.

“I knew she would be a great child. That was why I gave her the name Success. We received many favours on the day she was given birth to. Let me tell you a short story about Success. After our second child, my wife said she didn’t want to give birth to another child.“When she was pregnant with Success, she decided to drink ‘Angle 90’ (a poisonous substance). She said she wanted to die. I convinced her that rather than kill yourself, have the baby so that you could sell it for N500,000. But she said she wouldn’t sell her baby.

“On the day Success was born, somebody that had owed me N100,000 paid the debt. Money was just coming from different areas. As we were receiving the goodwill, I told my wife that if we had terminated the pregnancy, would these favours have come to us? It was because of the goodwill that has always followed her that made me named name Success.

“She has been receiving blessings from every corner since she was born. There was a day a soldier who stopped the vehicle that was taking them (our children) to see their grandmother at Kwale, gave her the bread he had bought for his family. The soldier said he liked the way my daughter was talking. Anywhere she goes, she always receives favour. She has won a scholarship before. The scholarship was given to her by a governor’s aide,” he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/we-almost-killed-success-now-her-video-has-changed-our-lives-parents/

This man don dey lie......oh
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by nicepoker101(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Imagine! For 500k...useless man.
And the lady who attempted to kill the baby is what?
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by nicepoker101(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
candlewax:
what happened to the scholarship she won before
it could just have been for a year.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Pearlyakin(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
Afonjas and poverty is like eba and eugsi
You sha like to come out of your creepy hole and show how bitter you are.
FYI : The little girl's parent are from Delta State.

2 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Bloooody(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pearlyakin:

So you want to tell me there's no Afonjas in delta?
I stay in delta and they are everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zanotty:
in next 3 month success story will be a gunner
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Pearlyakin(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:

So you want to tell me there's no Afonjas in delta?
I stay in delta and they are everywhere!
Calm down guy, poverty does not belong to a single tribe, moreso her surname is Adegor and it's not a yoruba Name, rather it's either itshekiri or urhobo/isoko in origin.

2 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by JJOF(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
greensandy:

Even at that I think it is better for the man to keep his mouth shut. A man who can contemplate of selling his child is not a man at all. He is a beast.
Just pray life doesn't push u to d edge.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by GMbuharii: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Haba!!! Oga be a man nah,Haba!!
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Agatath: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na Delta fufu dey worry am , e dey confess now. , 500k Pipkin I need to slap u
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
nicepoker101:
And the lady who attempted to kill the baby is what?
Useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by GMbuharii: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Abeg leave the lil' girl and her parents outta ur bigotry,thank you.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
nicepoker101:
it could just have been for a year.

why will anyone give scholarship for just a year?
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Ozugbo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Success parents are not serious. Her dad must be those people knowledgeable in the baby factory business. Because how could he think of selling a baby for 500k, if not that he knows the dealers in such.
And for the mum. Only a slay queen can nurture the idea and courage of think of abortion because of a momentary predicament.
l believe he did dat to make d wife not to kill herself but to give birth to the baby.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by onegig(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dumb people.

Go on replicating and using kids lives to be playing baba ijebu.

Giving birth to 10s in the hopes that one makes it is like opening a blank cheque for poverty to sign away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by WhoBeThisMan: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
What did u just read? This is horrible
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Martinez39(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mtewwwww. Why are they telling us? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by joepentwo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ma own tori go soon sell
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by grandstar(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Success parents are not serious. Her dad must be those people knowledgeable in the baby factory business. Because how could he think of selling a baby for 500k, if not that he knows the dealers in such.
And for the mum. Only a slay queen can nurture the idea and courage of think of abortion because of a momentary predicament.

Forget that my guy

A quarter of all abortions are by married couples

Even in countries like South Korea, where most people have a child

There was a case of a newly wed couple who decided to put off child bearing till much later.

Unfortunately for her, she conceived. They thought of aborting but because they are Good fearing , they chose not to.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by sweetilicious(f): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
October 2014.I won't forget
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by nicepoker101(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
candlewax:

why will anyone give scholarship for just a year?
depends on the kind of scholarship
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by AuroraB(f): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
What kinda thoughtless statement is this undecided
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Her name is Success! So what are you expecting?
Success' parents did not click success in killing Success.
Success' mum could not click success in terminating Success during pregnancy.
Success' dad could not click success in selling Success for just ₦500,000, though he should be investigated if he had been selling others sha.
Success was finally able to successfully escape deadly arrows from her parents to successfully escape the womb.

Success was born and her dad experienced the first success of getting back ₦100,000, a one fifth of the amount he could have sold Success, he was owed successfully.
Success was born and the family recorded lots of success and named her Success, successfully.
Success was travelling to go see her grandmother and she successfully won the heart of a soldier who successfully gave Success a bread he was taking home.

Fast forward, a neighbour who successfully recorded a video of Success who was sent from school by the headmistress, uploaded the video and the story of Success changed successfully when that funny but serious video successfully hit the media.
Now Success' name have brought goodluck to her successfully.

Now everyone are forming "I know that girl called Success"
Next name in Nigeria to trend among newer borns will be Success.

I hope your efforts will successfully earn you some likes.

1 Like

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Gforce2019: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zanotty:

As you are saying the story of person's family be rubbish, the story of your entire descendants shall be arrant nonsense...
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by DimIsaac10(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Its a big lie..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly / Walden University Is On My Neck. / FUOYE Students' Protest Turns Into Riot, Cars Burnt, Students Injured (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.