Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,273 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives (34909 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Prognose:
Wait, she has been given a scholarship before?

She was given a scholarship by a govt aide, why was she locked out of school?
Has any person from the government promise you B4, their promise are usually like audio, u can't see it.

2 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
What an end time parents

Wife thought of abortion but father though of selling her daughter for 500k undecided

Silly couple!

3 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Too much information. We didn’t need to know that

3 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by linearity: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
The truth is, in life it is not in all cases that; transparency are full disclosure are key.

Sometimes, it is far better not to say somethings. This is a good example of one of such cases.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Bossjakande: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
cococandy:
Too much information. We didn’t need to know that
why so bitter dey are happy for her did u think life is easy for dem dey got a chance u are privilege live and bornin oyibo land dont mean u like down on dem.stop ur pride
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Daeylar(f): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
WTF did I just read?
Do people consider their children at all before they open their mouths and start vomiting rubbish?
How do they think success will feel if she grows older and learns that her parents considered aborting and selling her?
As if that is bad enough they are just happy they didn't because she started bringing in money for them almost immediately (I.e the 100k the man was owed which was paid back the day of her birth)?

And now they are even more happy they didn't sell nor abort because of the money and fame she is receiving.

This is why people are such trash parents. They think a child came into this world to help them and make their lives easier and that is the only reason they like their child, not knowing it's the other way round while the child owes them absolutely nothing.

Success parents failed her.

3 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by 1Sharon(f): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
The parents just embarrassed themselves undecided

Nigerians want to complain that African Americans are reckless and ghetto, but come and see real ghetto ppl in Africa.

Admitting to wanting to abort and sell ur own child? All black ppl are the same jare

The parents should have kept shut.

Success has changed ur life?

Let us see how relevant she will be in 5 years
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
See this stupid criminal(child seller) the police should arrest him asap he'll also aid in recovering of those children that have been sold since he knows the buyers. Download this beautiful love song by Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by 1Sharon(f): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
grandstar:

Forget that my guy

A quarter of all abortions are by married couples

Even in countries like South Korea, where most people have a child

There was a case of a newly wed couple who decided to put off child bearing till much later.

Unfortunately for her, she conceived. They thought of aborting but because they are Good fearing , they chose not to.

They didn't abort but they still sinned. Why? Doesn't the bible say thinking about a sin is as bad as doing the real thing??

Fake lot.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by FIDELISFIDECENT: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Fake story! Fake story!! Fake story!!!
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by 1Sharon(f): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Daeylar:
WTF did I just read?
Do people consider their children at all before they open their mouths and start vomiting rubbish?
How do they think success will feel if she grows older and learns that her parents considered aborting and selling her?
As if that is bad enough they are just happy they didn't because she started bringing in money for them almost immediately (I.e the 100k the man was owed which was paid back the day of her birth)?

And now they are even more happy they didn't sell nor abort because of the money and fame she is receiving.

This is why people are such trash parents. They think a child came into this world to help them and make their lives easier and that is the only reason they like their child, not knowing it's the other way round while the child owes them absolutely nothing.

Success parents failed her.

I'm telling you sis they should have kept their mouth shut. Ppl could tease the girl for this

They said success has changed their lives? Let us see how relevant she will be in even just a month before ppl forget about her and move on to the next viral sensation. Deluded lot.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by grandstar(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
1Sharon:

They didn't abort but they still sinned. Why? Doesn't the bible say thinking about a sin is as bad as doing the real thing??

Fake lot.

To understand what the Bible said read James 1:13-15 for a full understanding
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by horlique(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
The parents should just keep quiet and enjoy God"s grace
Having a child you can't take care is a work of a very irresponsible person..
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Daeylar(f): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
1Sharon:

I'm telling you sis they should have kept their mouth shut. Ppl could tease the girl for this
They don't even think about how it would look, I know you can't expect much from people who considered selling their own child but still, this is low.

They said success has changed their lives? Let us see how relevant she will be in even just a month before ppl forget about her and move on to the next viral sensation. Deluded lot.

The way they are making it seem as though they are only happy about having her when she brings them money. Smh
They need to do better.

1 Like

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by coolqayy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
GET DATA NOW

MTN
1GB #500
2GB #1000

OTHER NETWORK AVAILABLE
/2347036414511

THANKS
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by oyetpel(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
I am not a tribal bigot, but seriously why do igbos love selling small babies?
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by 1Sharon(f): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
oyetpel:
I am not a tribal bigot, but seriously why do igbos love selling small babies?

They aren't even igbo
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by oyetpel(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
1Sharon:

They aren't even igbo
I meant to say Igbo and mid west (Bayelsa etc.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nawa for bloggers ooo,dry story
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by 1Sharon(f): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
oyetpel:

I meant to say Igbo and mid west (Bayelsa etc.

They aren't bayelsan either. If you want to be tribal at least know what ur talking about
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by kayzeesoft(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
greensandy:

Even at that I think it is better for the man to keep his mouth shut. A man who can contemplate of selling his child is not a man at all. He is a beast.
He deserves 100 lashes of koboko.

1 Like

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wow, favour falling on them now.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by oyetpel(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
1Sharon:

They aren't bayelsan either. If you want to be tribal at least know what ur talking about

Go to sleep
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Shugargal(f): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
police please get this man arrested for all these nansense said here, emmm you wanna sell your baby for 500T abi, werey oloriburuku
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Freethesis: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2019
I don't believe this news. Smells so FAKE.

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by 1Sharon(f): 1:03am On Mar 24, 2019
oyetpel:

Go to sleep

At this time? It's too early cheesy
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by sirpekun: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
We almost sold Success for N500K – Father
Father of the Sapele girl, Success who recently went viral online has revealed how they nearly aborted her.

Success’s father, Godwin Adegor said when his wife became pregnant with Success, she wanted to kill herself.

Adegor revealed that his wife drank a poisonous substance so as to die but that she survived, so also did Success.

He further revealed how he suggested to his wife that she should have the baby then they sell her off for N500,000 but his wife refused.

Adegor said that despite all their plans to do away with her, she has always survived and brought them good luck.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/we-almost-sold-success-for-n500k-father/ to learn more

Cc@Lalasticlala

muyoge:

I hope
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by sirpekun: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Stephanie Idolor, lady behind success’ viral video to receive N500,000
Events took a new turn after she accused Success’ family of ignoring her after she helped their daughter go viral.

She had said:
It’s not like I want to share any percentage of the money they have made with them, they are my neighbours but If Success and Her Family Have Made Over N5Million, I deserve at least N1Million”

Following Stephanie Idolor’s accusation, the Deputy Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly, Hon. Friday Osanebi requested she send her account number to bless her with N500,000.

MC Jollof shared Stephanie’s grudges online which attracted the attention of the Deputy Speaker who promised to gift her N500,000.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/stephanie-idolor-lady-behind-success-viral-video-to-receive-n500000/ to read more

sirpekun:
We almost sold Success for N500K – Father
Father of the Sapele girl, Success who recently went viral online has revealed how they nearly aborted her.

Success’s father, Godwin Adegor said when his wife became pregnant with Success, she wanted to kill herself.

Adegor revealed that his wife drank a poisonous substance so as to die but that she survived, so also did Success.

He further revealed how he suggested to his wife that she should have the baby then they sell her off for N500,000 but his wife refused.

Adegor said that despite all their plans to do away with her, she has always survived and brought them good luck.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/we-almost-sold-success-for-n500k-father/ to learn more

Cc@Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AAUA Final Year Students Serving Punishment During A Lecture / 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly / Walden University Is On My Neck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.