Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Alex Threatened To Break BBN Camera After Cee-c Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Threatened To Break BBN Camera After Cee-c Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex (452 Views)

#BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex / #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Threatened To Break BBN Camera After Cee-c Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by gistvicreports: 3:30am On Mar 23, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Alex was very angry and crying as she threatened to break Big Brother's camera while walking out of the scene after Cee C revealed Alex had sex with Tobi in the hotel room.

She was heard shouting:
" I dont want that camera in my face and dont let me break it, just get out, get lost now"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/bbnaija-alex-threatened-to-break-bbn.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Alex Threatened To Break BBN Camera After Cee-c Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by ClassyBella: 3:41am On Mar 23, 2019
grin
Re: Alex Threatened To Break BBN Camera After Cee-c Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Zanotty(m): 3:43am On Mar 23, 2019
Make they cumot d camera o.cus she no fit replace am
Re: Alex Threatened To Break BBN Camera After Cee-c Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by itspzpics(m): 4:30am On Mar 23, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Transplant: Save Leo Mezie By Sending Money To Him Directly Says Rollas / The Truth Behind The 'fvck You' Song/challenge / Tonto Dikeh Defends Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.