Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai (15226 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Corrosiveman(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Atiku never won kaduna

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by XaviDayo(m): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Everybody for Kaduna think say ya motor jam o
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Lovelyn451(f): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2019
Seetto:
Definitely this man is part of the cabal in APC giving PDP nightmares, the atikulooters will forever be ungrateful to elrufai...
thats what he was elected for, to give pdp night mares

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Agugbadin: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Can someone tell El Rufai to keep quiet for a while.
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Quality20(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2019
we love El rufai and buhari even though our ipob minded people hate them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by D1zion: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2019
Nwaforj44:

Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has disclosed that that the hunt has begun to fish out the harbinger of fake news that he was involved in an accident that claimed his driver’s life and left him in coma.

El-Rufai who said he was in the presidential villa to inform President Muhammadu Buhari that he was never involved in an accident nor was he in coma, while fielding questions from State House Correspondents, said: “I came to see Mr. President because immediately after my re-election I took a break. I came back to report to him that I was not involved in an accident. I’m alive, I am not in coma and also to discuss other issues related to my state.”

Asked what he has to say to those behind the rumour, he said, “my advice to everyone in Nigeria is to avoid forwarding stories that have not been verified. Social media provides platform for disseminating information but it is also a platform for dissemination of lies and hatred. We should be very careful that we don’t use this platform to advance the cause of the enemies of this country.”

Reacting to claims by the presidential candidate of People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar that he won Kaduna State, El-Rufai said, “Well, I heard about that. Initially, I thought it was a joke but when I checked I saw clearly that he said he won Kaduna. It must be in his dreams. Let me say this without any fear of contradiction, since President Buhari started contesting for the presidency since 2003, he has never lost Kaduna. So, PDP has never won elections in Kaduna from 2003, even with a sitting governor in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015. It has never happened. I don’t know what will happen that Atiku will win Kaduna in these elections this time. He lost Kaduna; he lost very badly, even though about 100,000 votes he claimed to have got were added because elections were conducted without card reader in some parts of the state, that’s how he even got up to the 400,000.

“He has lost Kaduna, he will always lose Kaduna, he will lose Kaduna 10 more times because he has never won Kaduna in any presidential elections.”

When reminded that the results were from INEC server, the governor said, “well, I don’t know about INEC server, it must be Atiku’s server. I don’t know about INEC server, we don’t know how they had access to it, they will tell us during the tribunal proceedings what is this server and how they got access to it and how they got their numbers. You do not go to court in an election petition by quoting INEC server or any other server. Anyone can create a server, I can go and buy it, it is a piece of equipment and call it INEC server. But that does not mean that it amounts to anything, we are guided by the electoral act and the evidence act and other enabling legislation and he has to prove his case. But anyone can make claims; we live in the age of fake news and fake claims. Anyone can make claims but you have to prove it.”

The electoral body had announced Buhari as winner of the election in Kaduna State, having polled 993,482 to defeat PDP’s Atiku, who polled 613,318.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/atiku-won-kaduna-in-his-dreams-el-rufai.html
we want a press conference on live TV.everyone wants to see you standing & talking to fellow Nigerians. Then we'll believe all this gibberish you're talking about.you that love talking on TV everytime on but its up to two weeks now & we're yet to see you on TV.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Sluvist(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2019
YoungFr:
This man again

someone with me well, today is my marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Best wishes to this your union, hope the girl is taking the virginity to the matrimony. May the blessings of God shower into may marriage.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Badooguy: 7:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Take this for the weekend
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Congrats bro, your wife will speak in tongues when u start work later today

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Badooguy: 7:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Take this to support your day
YoungFr:
This man again

someone with me well, today is my marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Nwaforj44:

Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has disclosed that that the hunt has begun to fish out the harbinger of fake news that he was involved in an accident that claimed his driver’s life and left him in coma.

El-Rufai who said he was in the presidential villa to inform President Muhammadu Buhari that he was never involved in an accident nor was he in coma, while fielding questions from State House Correspondents, said: “I came to see Mr. President because immediately after my re-election I took a break. I came back to report to him that I was not involved in an accident. I’m alive, I am not in coma and also to discuss other issues related to my state.”

Asked what he has to say to those behind the rumour, he said, “my advice to everyone in Nigeria is to avoid forwarding stories that have not been verified. Social media provides platform for disseminating information but it is also a platform for dissemination of lies and hatred. We should be very careful that we don’t use this platform to advance the cause of the enemies of this country.”

Reacting to claims by the presidential candidate of People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar that he won Kaduna State, El-Rufai said, “Well, I heard about that. Initially, I thought it was a joke but when I checked I saw clearly that he said he won Kaduna. It must be in his dreams. Let me say this without any fear of contradiction, since President Buhari started contesting for the presidency since 2003, he has never lost Kaduna. So, PDP has never won elections in Kaduna from 2003, even with a sitting governor in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015. It has never happened. I don’t know what will happen that Atiku will win Kaduna in these elections this time. He lost Kaduna; he lost very badly, even though about 100,000 votes he claimed to have got were added because elections were conducted without card reader in some parts of the state, that’s how he even got up to the 400,000.

“He has lost Kaduna, he will always lose Kaduna, he will lose Kaduna 10 more times because he has never won Kaduna in any presidential elections.”

When reminded that the results were from INEC server, the governor said, “well, I don’t know about INEC server, it must be Atiku’s server. I don’t know about INEC server, we don’t know how they had access to it, they will tell us during the tribunal proceedings what is this server and how they got access to it and how they got their numbers. You do not go to court in an election petition by quoting INEC server or any other server. Anyone can create a server, I can go and buy it, it is a piece of equipment and call it INEC server. But that does not mean that it amounts to anything, we are guided by the electoral act and the evidence act and other enabling legislation and he has to prove his case. But anyone can make claims; we live in the age of fake news and fake claims. Anyone can make claims but you have to prove it.”

The electoral body had announced Buhari as winner of the election in Kaduna State, having polled 993,482 to defeat PDP’s Atiku, who polled 613,318.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/atiku-won-kaduna-in-his-dreams-el-rufai.html

Lolz. Really in his dreams. ATIKU is a confused generation like his father Saraki.
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Bgetto: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2019
The stupid thing Atiku claim he won Gombe with 600000 plus Buhari just got 100000 plus no way they rigg in place where u have majority. No invalid, no vote another
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2019
fkj950ax:

Where do you want him to be at 5am, even if it's his wedding day?

Is he a cultist or vigilante member that he will be out before dawn?
Help me ask grin grin
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Congrats bro, your wife will speak in tongues when u start work later today
You mean in d oza room
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by prettyliz(f): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Story for the gods... Something that what they got at the polling units was opposite from what INEC the greatest fraud of all pronounced
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by balonaija(f): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2019
well that is strange
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by papiwyte(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2019
We used Atiku's money to celebrate BUHARI'S victory

Naija on the NEXT LEVEL grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2019
YoungFr:

You mean in d oza room
Haha! u know howfar cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Badooguy:
Take this for the weekend
Haha! You not serious
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by AntiWailer: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2019
All these fools shouting INEC servers
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by alujonjonkijon: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2019
and it is atiku that helped this man to limelight and it was this man that once described buhari as perpetually unelectable.
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by chibuthanks: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=AnanseK post=76902530]

But Atiku is not Igbo, he is Hausa Fulani like El-Rufai, so what is your own inside this?[ATIKU IS NOT A RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL BIGOT LIKE HELL RUFAI]
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by shidaa: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2019
Hel rufai shud keep on enjoying the killings of christians in kd. He talks any how. I remember how the dwarf use to insult jonathan . God pass them shaa
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by justtoodark: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2019
YoungFr:
This man again

someone wish me well, today is my marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

I made four first to comment today and they are all dedicated to me and my wife on our marriage day today

today is your marriage and you still commenting on nairaland....??

you dont have other things to do....??

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by michoim(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Na sooo.. he is a dreamer of vanities
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by dcncorniels: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2019
chibuthanks:
MR DWARF CAN UPLS SHUT UP UR GWORO CHEWING.TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS BIGOT LIKE U
go get sense
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by chibuthanks: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=dcncorniels post=76908996]go get sense[UR FADA]
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by icebrain(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
I think say de devil don die ooo,anyways nobody can mock God and go free
Re: Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai by magzey: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
SO THE INEC SERVER PRESIDENT STILL dey win For dream in Kaduna grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We'll Punish Those Responsible For Buhari's Loss In Anambra, Says APC / $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate / Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.