Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex (47460 Views)

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by SirLakes: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
They can not have sex in peace again??
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by freemi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Omololu2121:
Why and how do some girls just find it easy having sex with different kind of guys

Before I can have sex with a girl eh lipsrsealed
d thn tire me
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin

Cousins even feck each other
It's more of a scandal than these totally non consaguinous mammals fecking. cheesy

So they should just hold their shit together

Feck it!! cool
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by cifo1145(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tallesty1:
It is possible.

I have had sex with someone without sleeping with her.

Na English Grammar be your challenge? Lol

I dressed up immediately after the sex and went home to sleep in my house.
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Omololu2121: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
oldman112:

Your type dey wait for opportunity
mtcheww.
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by deluxecad(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
I'm of the opinion, based on my deduction, that they f0cked.
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by acevic: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tallesty1:
It is possible.

I have had sex with someone without sleeping with her.

I dressed up immediately after the sex and went home to sleep in my house.

One chilled bottle of gulder for you
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by popcake1: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tobi slept with Alex big deal right, but not on tv, Ceece is still very much in love with Tobi but my guy dey run because he knows that girl is big trouble, u guys still supporting her better advice her to get help because trust me she needs it.
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
But what is cee c business .if d Alex and Tobi agreed to have sex,d are adults and d know what d want,so y are ppl bringing out issue from this
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by thanie(f): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
They should leave this girl alone, if it's true nko. Is she the first person
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ijaycool:
Obviously how will he sleep when you two were 'busy' in a dark room all night...

Meanwhile this manager saying 'have you heard me speak?' smh, sounds like a candidate of low self-esteem.

They had sex. Very well self. Not inconclusive.
Tobi cudn't wait to tell Miracle 'guy I bang nonsense comot for the babe'.

Miracle wanted to calm Nina's guilty conscience (cux they just discovered viewers saw their sex scenes) so he told her, 'calm down even Tobi do Alex yester-night'

Gbammmm! Nina cudn't wait to tell Cecee, so she (Nina) would say to herself 'everyone does it'.

Ceece tried (she kept the sexcret for over 1 year. Tobi, Miracle and Nina cudn't keep it) but since Alex wanted to make her look like the girl who went to beg Tobi even after the show, she (Ceece) took the opportunity to tell the world, 'your cryie little princess is a farm tool, a sharp hoe'.

Alex was crying because she didn't believe Tobi would tell anyone. She trusted him so much, that's why she cried so badly.

Someone quickly told them, the best remedy is denial. So everyone come dey try deny. They should come let's go and swear at Lagos Ibadan express way, they should lick the tarred road and swear they didn't straff all night...na Dangote go just smach them

Gbam!
Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by chibaby509(f): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
chivera018:
If Alex and Tobi had sex, so what ? Will it remove Buhari from aso rock ? Mtchew.
lol
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Chekwube1989(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Olosho Alexander
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Flight90: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Ijaycool:
Obviously how will he sleep when you two were 'busy' in a dark room all night...

Meanwhile this manager saying 'have you heard me speak?' smh, sounds like a candidate of low self-esteem.

They had sex. Very well self. Not inconclusive.
Tobi cudn't wait to tell Miracle 'guy I bang nonsense comot for the babe'.

Miracle wanted to calm Nina's guilty conscience (cux they just discovered viewers saw their sex scenes) so he told her, 'calm down even Tobi do Alex yester-night'

Gbammmm! Nina cudn't wait to tell Cecee, so she (Nina) would say to herself 'everyone does it'.

Ceece tried (she kept the sexcret for over 1 year. Tobi, Miracle and Nina cudn't keep it) but since Alex wanted to make her look like the girl who went to beg Tobi even after the show, she (Ceece) took the opportunity to tell the world, 'your cryie little princess is a farm tool, a sharp hoe'.

Alex was crying because she didn't believe Tobi would tell anyone. She trusted him so much, that's why she cried so badly.

Someone quickly told them, the best remedy is denial. So everyone come dey try deny. They should come let's go and swear at Lagos Ibadan express way, they should lick the tarred road and swear they didn't straff all night...na Dangote go just smach them
You nailed it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by usoroakpan(m): 5:47am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by daviime09: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2019
wink
they are both adult, isn't anyone's business what they do with themselves
wink
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by mhizsimi(f): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2019
you guys had sex or you didn't is really not our business.

kini big deal
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by SimonRose(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
chivera018:
If Alex and Tobi had sex, so what ?
Will it remove Buhari from aso rock ?
Mtchew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Son Passes Out At US Embassy / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.