Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed (1186 Views)

Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC / Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun / Presidency Has No Hand In Petition Against Onnoghen – Aghanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Talkloaded: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Important, lalasticlala PLEASE do the needful in helping forward my post to fp.

This is to all the LAWYERS on NL. Kindly aid me, regarding some questions. That needs prompt answers, before I finalize my decision.

I need genuine responses and as ACCURATE as possible please.

Have a matter and need the involvement of a lawyer.

- what would the fee value be to get a lawyer to assist me in writing a petition to EFCC alone or to EFCC and the POLICE?

- starting from a lawyer with NO experience?
- 1 to 4 years experience?
- lastly a lawyer with 4+ practice?

- what would it charge my lawyer to do a fast tracking petition? Do give a breakdown, will appreciate it!

- How long does the petition with fast tracking takes compare to the usual petition?

- How long does it take the fast tracking petition before action is taken?

If you have experience with the above and you are available in LAGOS and surroundings, attach your contact details (preferably whatsapp).

Thank you
Ken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by rexwalters: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2019
post=76902847:

This is to all the LAWYERS on NL. Kindly aid me, regarding some questions. That needs prompt answers, before I finalize my decision.

- what would the fee value be to get a lawyer to assist me in writing a petition to EFCC alone or to EFCC and the POLICE?

- what would it charge my lawyer to do a fast tracking petition? Do give a breakdown, will appreciate it!

- How long does the petition with fast tracking takes compare to the usual petition?

If you have experience with the above and you are available in LAGOS and surroundings, attach your contact details (preferably whatsapp).

Thank you
Ken
Writing a petition isn't that hard,you can submit one yourself then after that get a lawyer,when writing your petition make sure if it is efcc it is addressed to the head of operations, and the AIG if it is police,your petition will definitely be addressed.

Money you intend to give the lawyer to write the petition,give it instead to the police,go to the station give an inspector the money he will help you draft and submit the petition.
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by elchariotlp: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2019
You may wish to contact the signature for your inquiries and further assistance.
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Talkloaded: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
rexwalters:
Writing a petition isn't that hard,you can submit one yourself then after that get a lawyer,when writing your petition make sure if it is efcc it is addressed to the head of operations, and the AIG if it is police,your petition will definitely be addressed.

Money you intend to give the lawyer to write the petition,give it instead to the police,go to the station give an inspector the money he will help you draft and submit the petition.

Thank you for commenting, can you give a quote what to give the INSPECTOR?

When you mention INSPECTOR are you referring to the IG?

Concerning the petition, I would need to back my claims according to the law. How would the inspector do that without legal knowledge?

Expecting your reply.

@ lalasticlala do FORWARD my post to FP for more COMMENTS. Thank you
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Talkloaded: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
elchariotlp:
You may wish to contact the signature for your inquiries and further assistance.

Sorry? Explain..
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
08089473940. Hilary, Esq.
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Excelboi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
post=76902847:

Thank you
Ken
I'm a lawyer and almost all your questions need to be answered in private. Charges varies based on the lawyer you engage. I deal in petitions too but not based in Lagos. If you don't mind, my services are available regardless of the location.
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Talkloaded: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Excelboi:
I'm a lawyer and almost all your questions need to be answered in private. Charges varies based on the lawyer you engage. I deal in petitions too but not based in Lagos. If you don't mind, my services are available regardless of the location.

Where are you based please? How many years have you been practising? Do you have referrals from previous clients(petitions).?

Can you atleast answer my POST questions according to your ability??
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Excelboi(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
post=76911383:

Where are you based please? How many years have you been practising? Do you have referrals from previous clients(petitions).?

Can you atleast answer my POST questions according to your ability??
I will reply all your questions. I'm based in Kano/Ilorin Get to me at Slimbarrister@gmail.com
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Talkloaded: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Excelboi:
I will reply all your questions. I'm based in Kano/Ilorin Get to me at Slimbarrister@gmail.com

Please forward your RESPONSES to
Talkladedng@gmail.com

cc lalasticlala
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Excelboi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
post=76913712:

Please forward your RESPONSES to
Talkladedng@gmail.com
Don't worry then.You need services not me... You don't expect me to contact you after dropping my contact.
Re: Experienced Lawyers In PETITION Writing Needed by Talkloaded: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Excelboi:
Don't worry then.You need services not me... You don't expect me to contact you after dropping my contact.

I was referring to your previous comment, whereby you stated to RESPOND by email.

This is quite unexpected, your behaviour. Not a very good first impression. Oh well

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Amaechi Wins As Supreme Court Strikes Out Magnus Abe’s Suit On Rivers / How North Plans To Clip Tinubu's Wing Ahead Of 2023 - The Nigeriannews / PDP Sleeping In Kogi, They Failed To Campaign, Says Smart Adeyemi As #kogidecide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.