Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For (49062 Views)

Preventing The Side Effects Of Ac (air Conditioner) / Side Effects Of Ac (air Conditioner) / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Yankee101: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dry eyes
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Ayoswit(f): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
K
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by GMbuharii: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Still far better than the heat,mbok...
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by KpagoGIN(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Akosbaba:
Inability to deal with heat bawo. This poster is not serious at all. Which kind of yeye ability is that one, its like saying don't enjoy money too much so you'll learn how to cope with being broke.
He actually means in case one makes it to hell acclimatization shouldn't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by GMbuharii: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Some kain landlord sef... just buy ac,wahala don sele be dat

angry
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by MrBONE2(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
The gullible ones are liable to concur with everything they told them while the intellectual rigours like me make their own research for further information and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by kingviny: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Get an inverter and use fan if AC will make you fall sick or tired . But the whites have not been a victim though.

Call me on 07081516945 to get yours at an affordable rate now.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Lexusgs430: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
I cannot fit die from heat, give me AC biko.......
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Raydos: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
H
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by kponkedenge(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
There's nothing man made that doesn't have problems, no matter how convenient they may seem
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by MisterFresh: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
mtscheww. only suffer head people will like this post
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by kinzation(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
So we should leave AC because of what an afonja thinks?
NONESENSE
give me that match box that is badly wired which you call a phone
must you include tribalism now?
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Only those who don't use AC constantly, will not understand this topic.
Till today I still feel the side effects of what I thought was enjoyment. Unfortunately my work puts me in a direct firing line Of the useless AC

3 Likes

Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Hoodbilonia: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
I feel sick when the sun is above 35 degrees here
Wen i turn on ac
I feel like a vampire. Fear wont allow me go out under hot sun
Ac things only.
OP sharap dia
Who dey use ac 24/7
I used to feel like a boss
On air put am for 18 degrees
On ox fan at speed 3 highest
By 3am wen i wake up go piss
O bobs i gas off ac off fan
Use duvet take hide
Jesu 18 degrees
What was i thinking
Too much smoke and heat.
So i don program am wen nepa bring lite by 11pm

1 Like

Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by fk001(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
fakuta:
In Yola the temperature is 43 degrees high, who cares about the side effects

Do you also reside in Yola?

I came here on Wednesday I was like what the fvck is this am I in Mars or Mercury.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by joepentwo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Is that all? Ma brother your reasons are baseless
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by rocknation62(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
in this hot period one needs AC jare
meanwhile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by desthan(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
The heat in this country is second to none cool

I experience stuffy nose sometime due to allergy but AC is a must any how.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by ajayiopy: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
COME TO ADAMAWA AND YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR TOPIC
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by horia: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tyche:
The inability to deal with heat, for real
for real o
you won't be able to stay under sun for even a little while
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Angel223: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by pawesome(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
And I left my natural AC(jos) to this hell hole (Abuja).. Let me do and be going Abeg.. This heat no be hia
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Kennitrust(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Everything has side effects even eating garri
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Toseenlove: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nice thread.....I can attest to No 1&2
It causes Clogs and Mucus to accumulate In ears too.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Egbi2020: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tyche:
The inability to deal with heat, for real

Yes, I'm a living witness
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by elmogaji(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Suffer don finish OP.... poverty die!die!!
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Emmychuks20: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oga come Yola for Adamawa you thank God for giving man brain to produce ac sun for here na die. them dey talk for radio safe that we take at least 15sachet of water daily
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Maxcollins042(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Research says this research says that does not lend credence to what you have said OP. To me the first point is baseless, an assumption and a thesis until you back it up with a research says from a credible source.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Hades2016(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
timay:

Yeah this point is actually true.

I have an oga like that, if light goes off and you don't switch on the Gen. on time, baba will be sweating like Christmas goat in 1 minute.
so are you people trying to tell us not to use AC ?
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Ceekay212: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
So we should leave AC because of what an afonja thinks?
NONESENSE
why are people like this allowed to comment on Nairaland.......someone posted a cool topic of discussion and then you bring tribe into it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.