Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For (49094 Views)

Preventing The Side Effects Of Ac (air Conditioner) / Side Effects Of Ac (air Conditioner) / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Phyde: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
1, 2 & 4 very true.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Rollitout: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
The AC was invented to make you feel comfortable when feeling unconfortable as a result of increase in environmental temperature.
All your points hilighted are not valid.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Orlandihno(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Well, too much of everything is a diseas!...bt can't do without it especially @office.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Arrahman39: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
The reasons is to fragile to the advantages. Get me one 2hp let me rest well...
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Truthshurts: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is Africa....that’s why it’s nick named AC African Conditioning.
Can’t laught oo
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Tyche(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Egbi2020:

Yes, I'm a living witness

Dash me now
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by gotnel: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
johnnyn1:
False information go tell this to the wealthiest family in Nigeria.
Na poverty go make you Dey reason heat.
The way we reasons here is very short. No deep reasoning.
Too much of natural water is a problem, how much more an artificial air created by man.
The rich and wealthy families that are exposed to constant use of air-con knows how to warm up when necessary.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
So we should leave AC because of what an afonja thinks?
NONESENSE
Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by timay(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hades2016:
so are you people trying to tell us not to use AC ?

Use in moderation. sometimes just open your window and enjoy the fresh air. When you are in your car driving at high speed, put off the AC , role down the window and enjoy the fresh air, so you won't become addicted

1 Like

Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Hades2016(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
timay:

Use in moderation. sometimes just open your window and enjoy the fresh air. When you are in your car driving at high speed, put off the AC , role down the window and enjoy the fresh air, so you won't become addicted
did you just say drive at high speed forgetting that speed kills ?

Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Sabadon(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
you could get Legionnaires disease from it.....fact
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Wilsonbet1991(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
U will probably get to understand those who have no and will never get access to this AC thing.
They are like "AC is their daily routine"
Sorry....
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by olajizz01(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
NONESENSE
Afonja,the nightmare of you people.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by pacespot(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
what about the good effects, I process better under air conditioner.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by fakuta(f): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin angry
fk001:

Do you also reside in Yola?

I came here on Wednesday I was like what the fvck is this am I in Mars or Mercury.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by CoolAmbience(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tyche:
The inability to deal with heat, for real

You are very correct.

That is why we are in the front of promoting mineral cooling technologies in Africa.

With mineral cooling systems, indoor temperatures are lowered by 8 - 12 degrees Celsius naturally without the deployment of air conditioners or electricity.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Mryacks: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ukeachu1:
logical arguments here

the baseline here is on the usage of the AC. especially the set temperature. if well used, it really is bliss but abuse it and your health definitely pays the price.

I agree.i believe the key thing here is for one not to abuse anything been used or doing...
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by jbblues24(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2019
Just sublime =) angry
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Victor8st: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Konstantine99:
In the hot season, you can not do without air conditioning, which is why it is very important to have at least one at home. Last month, our air conditioner broke down and we were looking for a place where we could fix it and make a quality diagnosis for problems. Our friend recommended us an excellent service that he has been using for several years when his air conditioner has a breakdown. Thanks to nationalairwarehouse.com we managed to fix the air conditioner in a short time and finally create a comfortable temperature at home
It’s such a strange story as it seems to be the most affordable service on the market
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by JefjafCak: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Thanks for the article. Now all the people know the harm that an air conditioner can do. I understand that an air conditioner is a lifesaver on some hot summer days. Still, we should be cautious with these devices. Just try not to expose a lot to the AC air . I will also advise calling an air conditioning installation service. In this way, you will be sure that your Air conditioner will be as less harmful to you as possible. I hope the article posted and my message will make you re-think your opinion about the air conditioners.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Bloooody:
NONESENSE

U have collected ur likes hope u are satisfied now

Bigoted tribalist
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by scottmartin: 2:15am On Apr 06
In the hot season, you can not do without air conditioning, which is why it is very important to have at least one at home. Last month, our air conditioner broke down and we were looking for a place where we could fix it and make a quality diagnosis for problems. Our friend recommended us an excellent service that he has been using for several years when his air conditioner has a breakdown. Thanks to Plumber in Hawaii we managed to fix the air conditioner in a short time and finally create a comfortable temperature at home
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Kitty79: 9:45pm On Apr 20
It's crucial to be aware of potential side effects of air conditioning. These may include dry skin, respiratory issues, and headaches due to dry air or exposure to pollutants. Regular maintenance and keeping filters clean can mitigate these risks. The residential HVAC Citrus Heights https://alphamechanicals.com/service-area/citrus-heights-hvac-service/ can help u with diagnostics and maintaining ur hvac system. Additionally, consider using a humidifier to balance indoor humidity levels.
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by Akposkiz: 9:21pm On Apr 21
Hmmm!
Re: Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For by scottmartin: 9:16pm On May 09
JefjafCak:
Thanks for the article. Now all the people know the harm that an air conditioner can do. I understand that an air conditioner is a lifesaver on some hot summer days. Still, we should be cautious with these devices. Just try not to expose a lot to the AC air . I will also advise calling an Maxim Air AC Company service. In this way, you will be sure that your Air conditioner will be as less harmful to you as possible. I hope the article posted and my message will make you re-think your opinion about the air conditioners.
I have a cabin in the Texas Hill Country that I currently have an 4s2p 800w setup with 3x100ah lifepo4 batteries, victron 150/35 and renogy 1000w inverter to keep my fridge running all the time (we turn off the electric to the cabin when not there). I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere but trying to word the question correctly is difficult. Not wanting to disturb that setup much my wife and I were looking into the possibilities of running a small window AC or portable room AC with solar during the day, to help maintain the cabin when we're not there and also to just help reduce our dependence if we lose power and it's 105+ outside. I'm looking at buying 4x220w panels at the moment but haven't figured out the rest of it yet. I've read its not advised to run without batteries, need something to ensure smooth voltage to the inverter and then the AC. Since I'm primarily wanting to run it during the day, how would I size a battery for that? I'm sure the A/C would cause a significant drain even with panels charging but wouldn't that be pretty tough on the battery?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.