Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England (23172 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) / Pierre-emile Hojbjerg Stripped Of Southampton Captaincy / Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by AreaFada2: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2019
Lovely. Congrats.
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by City001: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations to Ini-Imah Abassi Ibom
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by SmartPolician: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....

Must u always drag the Igbos into your madness? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Nice feat.. First class in Economics no be beans
You can say that again...especially in a British uni. Our athletes and footballers... artistes inclusive, should take a cue of her. After football, certificates can still take them places. See George weah, who went back to school before he could be reckoned with , politically in his country and i'm happy he heeded Obasanjo's advice that he should go and get a degree so he could succeed sirleaf. There are places this day and age, where certificates could take you but money and fame can't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by lexy2014: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....

What has being Igbo got 2do with d discussion?

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2019
Well deserved.... congratulations dear!!
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by showafrica(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2019
See as she fresh because, she dey uk

2 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Great quality, great woman with beauty. Original slay queen.
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Ogaga87(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2019
This reminds me of Kante the accountant

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by balonaija(f): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2019
well that is strange

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by autofreak2020(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2019
Great feat
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by odehaj: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2019
Nice! Wifey material!

3 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Mekusstriker(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Bet9ja884:
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Ole buruku

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by olisaEze(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2019
toprealman:
People like her should be used as brand ambassadors.....

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by thugmansion(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2019
Please retract your statement. You never know what the future holds.
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....

Can you guys stop claiming akwa ibomites

When they make strides

And call them housemaids in other situation

4 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by veegreen: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Wife material
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by coolfredo(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Ilamina:
Akwa ibom isung o
iyyaaaa

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by balonaija(f): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2019
hm
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by bencr7: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....
they say Nigeria super falcon player not Igbo player, use ur brain for once

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by ThothHermes: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2019
Sabi girl cool
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by nellyelitz(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Ilamina:
Akwa ibom isung o
IYAH!

3 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by fordiong(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....
Akwa ibom done turn igbo land sad
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....
Akwa ibom done turn igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2019
very ugly creature. sad
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2019
Hezzyluv:
She try, and her chest make sense. I sight her ORISHA well grin

Unlike some of those sport girls that are having flat chest like the slate I used during my primary school days.

Pls smo1 tell that correct score guy sey people mumu done clear. No body will fall a victim of his scam .

Young man go for deliverance
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Flight90: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2019
ednut1:
May i die young if i no born my kids for obodo oyinbo
Better start digging your grave now cuz you ain't leaving Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Reeberry: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....
You brain is licking or you getting blind. Your bigotry couldn't let you see Ini Umotong isn't Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by ofiko123(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to her...
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by 3kay945(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2019
ednut1:
May i die young if i no born my kids for obodo oyinbo

Hope you are there already?, cos if your village people see this, you are a goner cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Makes ESPN Player Power Ranking. / Sierra Leone Fans Attack Their Captain's House After He Missed A Crucial Penalty / Does Anybody Know A Good Sport Betting Site In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.