Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos (47728 Views)

Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) / 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Uco01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
RIP so painful.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by 12inchess: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
If this one happens in the western world, the owner of the property would be sued for all they are worth for negligence.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by mmadu5(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
she must have told everyone in the community that shes traveling abroad
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by zcee: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
StevenOba:
Nothing like village people that place was a safety hazard, it's a death trap it was just a matter of time before some fell in. Let's be more safety conscious lots of unnecessary and weird death will not occur.
that is it oo,we are d cause of our own problems
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Chile19: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Poor construction �
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by midnighter(f): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
jrusky:
Fell iron soakaway? Sorry her death need to be investigated I'm not buying that crap. How can a full grown up woman like this fell to soakaway and just die like that? pls I'm not buying it. Police should do their job.

What a nonsense talk?

RIP woman but investigation must be done.

She probably didnt die from the fall itself, rather its possible that she suffered a head or neck injury. Either bleeding from her head (fatal if left unattended for too long) or breaking her neck (the person can die immediately)

This is very scary news though

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
You obviously has nothing reasonable to contribute to the exchange.. grin

No wonder, you have a Dog. Have a Good exchange with your Dog, i am sure you both will have an understanding exchange. Stick with your Dog. you are incapable of Exchanging Reasonably and productively with humans.

Good luck. grin
Just read what you wrote and tell me how that passes off as intelligent.
My dog would be disappointed to be put on the same level as you.
Failed contraception specimens always blight this forum, you are no exception to that rule.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
mmadu5:
she must have told everyone in the community that shes traveling abroad
And they WhatsApped their village people and this happened?
Don’t insult your own intelligence.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
12inchess:
If this one happens in the western world, the owner of the property would be sued for all they are worth for negligence.
Depends
Negligence and not vandalism has to be proven.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by midnighter(f): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Well

You can help yourself by

1. Having a good safety and maintenance culture around the home
2. Keeping your good news and progress out of public view

We know there are bad spirits everywhere, but no need to tempt them. Village people or whatever have their own potency, living in or near a deathtrap also has its own

Physical and spiritual forces interact and conspire, either for evil or good

RIP to the lady.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Tejiriseth(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shut up your Myopic, Brainwashed, unenlightened Mouth..
Death happens to Anyone, Anytime, Regardless of status..
When that private jet
Planes crashed and that EthiOpian airline crash Eh, did the occupant tell anybody..
See for this modern day eh, E nor good to dey recycle myths and fallacies..
Many people millions of people live their lives virtually on the internet, follow all these superstars and you will find out.. Who dey crash their plane.?
delugajackson:
Pure Satanic manipulation. I'm sure she must have told the whole world she was travelling abroad. That is why it's not good to disclose your next move to people, be it family or friends. Or even flaunting your achievements on social media.

Before and even after you achieve an aim, keep it to yourself! Don't be in a hurry to post every activity in your life. You may not know who is planning evil against you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

Just read what you wrote and tell me how that passes off as intelligent.
My dog would be disappointed to be put on the same level as you.
Failed contraception specimens always blight this forum, you are no exception to that rule.
you and your Dog deserve each other then grin I am not surprised i wouldn't make sense you. You live with a Dog. i bet you are having sex with your Dog too **spits**

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by mmadu5(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

And they WhatsApped their village people and this happened?
Don’t insult your own intelligence.

dont underestimate the power of village people
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
you and your Dog deserve each other then grin I am not surprised i wouldn't make sense you. You live with a Dog. i bet you are having sex with your Dog too **spits**

Good luck.
We don’t need your luck ....keep it failed withdrawal.
In the evening my other half walks the dogs
Nothing uou write makes sense as you lack it.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
mmadu5:

dont underestimate the power of village people
Don’t underhand superstitious people who overlook the obvious.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tejiriseth:
Shut up your Myopic, Brainwashed, unenlightened Mouth..
Death happens to Anyone, Anytime, Regardless of status..
When that private jet
Planes crashed and that EthiOpian airline crash Eh, did the occupant tell anybody..
See for this modern day eh, E nor good to dey recycle myths and fallacies..
Many people millions of people live their lives virtually on the internet, follow all these superstars and you will find out.. Who dey crash their plane.?
The village people of the pilot based on the reasoning capacity displayed by some here.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

We don’t need your luck ....keep it failed withdrawal.
In the evening my other half walks the dogs
Nothing uou write makes sense as you lack it.
you have no Other half, what does that even mean? Your Dog fuvks you, your likes are disgusting. *spits* Ofcourse, what i write wouldn't make sense to you, grin Your understanding is no different from your Dog's.

Bite my ass.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
you have no Other half, what does that even mean? Your Dog fuvks you, your likes are disgusting. *spits* Ofcourse, what i write wouldn't make sense to you, grin Your understanding is no different from your Dog's.

Bite my ass.
Seek help, I am happy to pay for it.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

Seek help, I am happy to pay for it.
Yes, i will need a lot of help After comming Across a disgusting Dog fuvking individual like you today.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by kayalla(f): 12:26am On Mar 24, 2019
na waa o. RIP
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Tejiriseth(m): 6:29am On Mar 25, 2019
who ever came up with this village people stuff nor just help my country man at all.!
MissRaine69:

The village people of the pilot based on the reasoning capacity displayed by some here.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On May 31, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if I really can. But then I think to myself, maybe I can't. But if I could, that would be good. Maybe it's all a lie? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Ray Brown Dies Of Cancer (First Man Cured Of HIV) / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.