Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? (6427 Views)

Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? / Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? / My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by adaksbullet: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin ;Du are no pityed ur live grin
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by ghettochild4u(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
daddymummy:
May be sokoto men are not as radical as other hausa men like kano,kaduna and maiduguri men because i have been living with them since 2009 and no one has attacked me because of their women.I only slept with one tall slim fair hausa girl called Hafsat after taking her lesson in Math 101.It was her height and beauty that made me fall for her.Ever since,whenever girls visit,i use to maintain my morals.In fact most of the girls would prefer you romance and massage them than sleep with them.
Wow... E be like say dem men...na to just go straight to fucking o...am looking to experience this when I come naija...na to go find hause babe marry sef
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by dirtycoin(m): 6:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Ohraykon:
shut up fool

Why are you so pained? The truth hurts.....
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by LarryBee1k: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2019
excel101:
You are not yet ready for life after your first degree. Just keep waiting and forming a super hero until a disguised or Hijab wearing Boko Haram guy come visiting with a dagger.

Lol
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Kyrestas: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2019
Your Father Is Devil You Are Doing The Work Of Your Father From Begining Theirest No Truth On Him
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Kyrestas: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2019
Your Father Is Devil You Are Doing the Work Of Your Father, From Begining Theirest No Truth On Him.
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Fidelismaria: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
angry angry angry angry

So people actually find Hausa girls attractive?

Tufiakwa

Anyways check my signature
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Emmylike1: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Boko haram will soon visit you..e o I pity your mama sha
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Fash20: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
excel101:
You are not yet ready for life after your first degree. Just keep waiting and forming a super hero until a disguised or Hijab wearing Boko Haram guy come visiting with a dagger.

I can't just stop imagining the scenario man. Just damn funny
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Quality20(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2021
ghettochild4u:

Wow... E be like say dem men...na to just go straight to fucking o...am looking to experience this when I come naija...na to go find hause babe marry sef
no they are among d best
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by JONSYN7154: 12:21pm On May 29, 2021
daddymummy:
I am a christian from the south south.I did my NYSC in sokoto.Since then i have been staying in sokoto.Hausa muslim girls love me so much more than they like their own hausa men.Some time,without inviting her, an hausa girl will come to my house and stay with me till evening,sth they don't do with their men.When any of them come to my house,she will even remove her hijab,sth they don't do when they are around their men.In fact, a girl i don't see or know before will just open my door and enter my house to meet me.Whereupon,i will buy her drinks,chat with her and she will stay for a long time,then i will give her money if i have and she will depart.But i don't have sex with them shaa.This has happen countless number of times with different girls i don't know before.But i discovered that hausa girls generally are very restrictive in their movements.They rarely visit men compare to southern girls.But surprisingly,they visit me frequently.When i say hausa girls i mean girls of marriageabl age in the north which is from 15 to 30 years. What attract me more to them is their boldness.They will come in boldly without invitation and without me knowing them before.She will sit on my chair/bed and asked me what i have for her.On few occassions,a girl will lie on my bed and asked me to massage her back or leg or anywhere on her body while she sleeps.It seems that they know that i am attracted to girls with such boldness and command.
its normal thing na. Even in kano they don't like their people. They always complain that their guys are not romantic.

I was born and brought up in Zaria so to us its not new.
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by JONSYN7154: 12:23pm On May 29, 2021
daddymummy:
May be sokoto men are not as radical as other hausa men like kano,kaduna and maiduguri men because i have been living with them since 2009 and no one has attacked me because of their women.I only slept with one tall slim fair hausa girl called Hafsat after taking her lesson in Math 101.It was her height and beauty that made me fall for her.Ever since,whenever girls visit,i use to maintain my morals.In fact most of the girls would prefer you romance and massage them than sleep with them.
guy na dem spoil pass.
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Nmezor(f): 12:31pm On May 29, 2021
Blazebond:
Na so their men go waka enter your house one day and give you correct stabbing,make you dey take your life dey play.
Abi oo
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Nmezor(f): 12:32pm On May 29, 2021
Those gels are spies.
smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2021
In fact, a girl i don't see or know before will just open my door and enter my house to meet me.Whereupon,i will buy her drinks,chat with her and she will stay for a long time,then i will give her money if i have and she will depart

Lol some people shaa... ur house na inside roundabout em dey abi na public toilet? Nairalanders and fabulous tales grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Quality20(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2021
Nmezor:
smiley smiley
probably DSS girls?
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by Nmezor(f): 2:15pm On May 29, 2021
Quality20:
probably DSS girls?
May b
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by tobenel: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2023
Tell dem to the beards wink grin grin
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by JONSYN7154: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2023
daddymummy:
I am a christian from the south south.I did my NYSC in sokoto.Since then i have been staying in sokoto.Hausa muslim girls love me so much more than they like their own hausa men.Some time,without inviting her, an hausa girl will come to my house and stay with me till evening,sth they don't do with their men.When any of them come to my house,she will even remove her hijab,sth they don't do when they are around their men.In fact, a girl i don't see or know before will just open my door and enter my house to meet me.Whereupon,i will buy her drinks,chat with her and she will stay for a long time,then i will give her money if i have and she will depart.But i don't have sex with them shaa.This has happen countless number of times with different girls i don't know before.But i discovered that hausa girls generally are very restrictive in their movements.They rarely visit men compare to southern girls.But surprisingly,they visit me frequently.When i say hausa girls i mean girls of marriageabl age in the north which is from 15 to 30 years. What attract me more to them is their boldness.They will come in boldly without invitation and without me knowing them before.She will sit on my chair/bed and asked me what i have for her.On few occassions,a girl will lie on my bed and asked me to massage her back or leg or anywhere on her body while she sleeps.It seems that they know that i am attracted to girls with such boldness and command.
I remember when I came to sokoto I was staying at Giginya hotel, that's how they disturb me.

Most of the say their men are not romantic and the opted fir men from the South.

Enjoy your stay with them but be very careful
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by BonnyWood(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hello! I would definitely recommend this remarkable service https://eromassage.com. You seem this kind of massage was truly incredible. Our friends all felt very relaxed and de-stresed after 20 minutes. The massage therapist who came to us did a remarkable job and we will surely use her again in the future. I have nerver even thought that my feelings and emotions can be so hot and strong at the same time.
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by holicupp(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
ghettochild4u:
U r risking things. Its Bette u kukuma Bleep o cos when d problem start.. Dem go beat u as if say u dey Bleep dem...so kukuma Bleep
But to be sincere... They like u cos you are a Southerner n we r more fun than their men.... Its d only reason they like to mingle with u

I can relate
Re: Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? by holicupp(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... udus (if you know you know).. True, I love Hausa men from sokoto more, they're peaceful....

I can relate too
I guess is the level of literacy cause they are not easily hot-headed
I enjoyed the town too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary / I Want To Reduce My High Libido / Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.