Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Agony Aunt Series: My Boyfriend Mum Dislikes Me Because Of “common Food” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agony Aunt Series: My Boyfriend Mum Dislikes Me Because Of “common Food” (324 Views)

Boyfriend's Mum Advice Please / Nairaland New Emojis: Who Else Dislikes Them Like Me? / Guy Realises He Is In Love With The Lady He Dislikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agony Aunt Series: My Boyfriend Mum Dislikes Me Because Of “common Food” by 1captain: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2019
Dear Agony Aunt,

I don’t know if I should go ahead with this relationship because frankly speaking, I don’t have the strength for trouble or stress.

So, I have been dating my boyfriend for over a year now (in fact we live together), and so far we’ve had our ups and downs but we’ve remained loyal to each other.

But one thing that really stirs the boat for us is my laziness to cook.

Seriously speaking, I hate being in the kitchen except there is no alternative which is rarely or the case or I really felt like cooking that day.

This is one issue my boyfriend has complained about and he thinks I’m just being Lazy.

I cannot conman kill myself… after working 9-5 plus Lagos Traffic, trust me the kitchen is the last place on my mind and the weekends are meant for resting although I cook Noodles for him.

So far this issue has not really threatened my relationship but it did recently when bae and I decided to visit his mum.

[https://www.vasiti.com/agony-aunt-series-my-boyfriend-mum-dislikes-me-because-of-common-food/]
Re: Agony Aunt Series: My Boyfriend Mum Dislikes Me Because Of “common Food” by Collins0609(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2019
ok
u wan make hunger kill am,cook 4 him.been in traffic or working its not the issue.i believe u think u are doing him a favour to be in d relationshi

(1) (Reply)

Edited / Seven Ways To Win Your Mother-in-law’s Heart / Happy Birthday To ME And My Mom,happy Anniversary To My Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.