Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics (73801 Views)

Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring / This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by donogaga(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Is he single?

Statement of intent.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Yuceeluv(f): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oh wow!...His spokesman is on NL...this will be easy grin

Awol1:

Ya, but he's not interested in gold diggers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by MobilityExpress: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
xoftcore:
Lamborghini wey no reach $1 million

It's not only the Lambo that's fresh. This guy just bought 2 cars worth about 300m, in addition to the other luxury fleet he already has. Forget it, the boy is the don. Has big taste for big rides with monster HP. And he's very simple and friendly. Nairaland girls will die there grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
CuntBobby:
He is not a Prince, my colleagues father is the King of Ekwulobia, his dad is a chief though, he contested and lost to the current king in 2008.

when i say prince i dont mean it literally you dumbass.... jowizazaa will buy your friend and his father and their whole family and auction them on ebay

6 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Yuceeluv(f): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Duuuuuurrrrrhhh! grin

donogaga:

Statement of intent.

Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
See as e head dey shine cheesy grin
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Nwachineke1980: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Working in an oil and gas facility without PPE.This na wash,the guy does not know jack about oil and gas.
[quote author=grayht post=76911138][/quote]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by MobilityExpress: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Allow a girl dream in peace naaaaa grin

I can hook you up for 100m grin. 80m before your first date, and 20m balance after he tells you 'Hi' grin

6 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Nwachineke1980: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Working in an oil and gas facility without PPE.This na wash,the guy does not know jack about oil and gas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by bigtt76(f): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Baba flew the ride in meeeeenh shocked I like his quietness just like 2Baba never flaunts online.

AutoReportNG2:
It is no news that Nigerians excel in every field they find themselves. Give a Nigerian the right tools and motivation and he will surpass all expectations and odds. There are quite a number of wealthy Nigerians who prefer to live a low-key life.

Unlike billions like E-Money, Ray Hushpuppi and other celebrities who are all over the social media showing off their wealth, there are some billionaires who will be laughing in their room when they see the images online because they are far more worth than. Despite controlling billions of money, you hardly see them grant interviews, boast on social-media or going about with siren yet they are gods in their kingdom.

One of such is a young Nigerian billionaire name Jowi Zazaa, who recently acquired a luxury new ride to celebrate his birthday.

To those who know him, Zazaa is no stranger to fast and beautiful cars and he has added a Lamborghini Aventador to his fleet of cars. Interestingly, this is the second time the Nigerian big boy would acquire this vehicle.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-CqKhquWiE8o/XJYONILVShI/AAAAAAAAZlU/aJOQmsVkTTgy90WiVOt2FwbVKpNsLe3pACEwYBhgL/s1600/Z.JPG[/img]

The sports car is said to be worth a whopping N115 million and Zazaa seems to be unperturbed at the cost! After all, he has money of it in excess.

According to Tunde Ednut who broke the news on this Instagram page, he was quoted as saying "Jowi Zazaa gifts himself a second Lamborghini Aventador worth $320,000 (N115million) making it the second white Lamborghini in his garage to mark his birthday. Happy Birthday".

What remains a mystery to many is that his source of livelihood still remains unknown to some though he has been pictured at an oil and gas field while many say he is into oil and gas, many still raise some doubts over his source of livelihood.

See more of his crazy ride below...

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Nk838aaY_78/XJYONOW63qI/AAAAAAAAZlQ/9IRU8KeiLD42ahaMhFXKM--n-P9z21mUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Z02.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-9yzNZBA5cLM/XJYONOJdTJI/AAAAAAAAZlM/z_6xAG1PstU5iEgt4FxaRoA0SsoxVc7oQCLcBGAs/s1600/Z03.JPG[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/meet-jowi-zazaa-nigerian-who-bought.html

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by MobilityExpress: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
when i say prince i dont mean it literally you dumbass.... jowizazaa will buy your friend and his father and their whole family and auction them on ebay

Chai grin
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by TempleChinedum(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anambra Billionaires Association

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Oh wow!...His spokesman is on NL...this will be easy grin

You wanna pay for his details?

I'm willing to trade information for money

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by xandy84: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who goes to oil field in flip flop? Nigerians never seems to amuse me....

AutoReportNG2:

That's him in an oil field...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
MistadeRegal:
And where did he post all these? Unsocial Unmedia?

undecided
Lol, you really typed this. laff haf kill me

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by kense88: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Is he single?

No, meanwhile, we have a lot of single guys here. Just pick one
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I love you cheesy thank you grin

My dear, don't waste your time, do you know how many ladies will be flooding his DM? Rich guys dislike you running after them, they believe it's all about the money.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by bigtt76(f): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
He will never be allowed to an oil and gas field or platform dressed like this. Safety is key. Even Dangote visiting his refinery or Buhari at his farm is properly dressed. angry

AutoReportNG2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by CuntBobby: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Story you think if he was broke, he would have defeated Jowizaza dad in the Kingship contest, mind you Jowizaza is not the richest in Ekwulobia ask about Pounds and dollars.

BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:

11 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Denikayan: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
I bought two of the toy ones for my kids same day.

So what's so special.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by MobilityExpress: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
xandy84:
Who goes to oil field in flip flop?

a very rich simple man grin Nothing wrong with his outfit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by HomeOfMe(f): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:
It is no news that Nigerians excel in every field they find themselves. Give a Nigerian the right tools and motivation and he will surpass all expectations and odds. There are quite a number of wealthy Nigerians who prefer to live a low-key life.

Unlike billions like E-Money, Ray Hushpuppi and other celebrities who are all over the social media showing off their wealth, there are some billionaires who will be laughing in their room when they see the images online because they are far more worth than. Despite controlling billions of money, you hardly see them grant interviews, boast on social-media or going about with siren yet they are gods in their kingdom.

One of such is a young Nigerian billionaire name Jowi Zazaa, who recently acquired a luxury new ride to celebrate his birthday.

To those who know him, Zazaa is no stranger to fast and beautiful cars and he has added a Lamborghini Aventador to his fleet of cars. Interestingly, this is the second time the Nigerian big boy would acquire this vehicle.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-CqKhquWiE8o/XJYONILVShI/AAAAAAAAZlU/aJOQmsVkTTgy90WiVOt2FwbVKpNsLe3pACEwYBhgL/s1600/Z.JPG[/img]

The sports car is said to be worth a whopping N115 million and Zazaa seems to be unperturbed at the cost! After all, he has money of it in excess.

According to Tunde Ednut who broke the news on this Instagram page, he was quoted as saying "Jowi Zazaa gifts himself a second Lamborghini Aventador worth $320,000 (N115million) making it the second white Lamborghini in his garage to mark his birthday. Happy Birthday".

What remains a mystery to many is that his source of livelihood still remains unknown to some though he has been pictured at an oil and gas field while many say he is into oil and gas, many still raise some doubts over his source of livelihood.

See more of his crazy ride below...

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Nk838aaY_78/XJYONOW63qI/AAAAAAAAZlQ/9IRU8KeiLD42ahaMhFXKM--n-P9z21mUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Z02.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-9yzNZBA5cLM/XJYONOJdTJI/AAAAAAAAZlM/z_6xAG1PstU5iEgt4FxaRoA0SsoxVc7oQCLcBGAs/s1600/Z03.JPG[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/meet-jowi-zazaa-nigerian-who-bought.html

I totally agree with you that there are so many silent multi billionaires in Nigeria who don't like publicity
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
MobilityExpress:

It's not only the Lambo that's fresh. This guy just bought 2 cars worth about 300m, in addition to the other luxury fleet he already has. Forget it, the boy is the don. Has big taste for big rides with monster HP. And he's very simple and friendly. Nairaland girls will die there grin
eh 300million naira no still reach $1million dollars

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by CuntBobby: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
He is not quiet, he is very loud, I knew him when one of my favourite artiste publicised him, add him on Snapchat, he's always having fun.

bigtt76:
Baba flew the ride in meeeeenh shocked I like his quietness just like 2Baba never flaunts online.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by MobilityExpress: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Like forget all these Lekki people that make noise, the real money in Lagos is in Ikoyi. That's where all the silent but deadly billionaires are grin. God help me so I can join them one day soon grin

7 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

Maybe u meant oil rig. But whichever, it doesn't seem so cos u can't b in those places in ordinary slippers, no helmet& reflecting jacket.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Shooting shot mode activated grin

He is not gay bro

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by guywitzerogal(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

so you wear a slipper to work in oil field comot nw we re not dull.... NO PPA

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by vascey(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

No PPE? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by ncoolsome(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

And what is he doing in an oil facility without an helmet or boot...this is for the grams joor

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by adaweezy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
CuntBobby:
He is not a Prince, my colleagues father is the King of Ekwulobia, his dad is a chief though, he contested and lost to the current king in 2008.

Depending on cultures he is still a prince since he is from a royal lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by rattlesnake(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
All the brewst and head of slay queen in rivers na him be dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) / Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.