Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics (73742 Views)

Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring / This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by sukerefakere(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Allow a girl dream in peace naaaaa grin

call him on 08034178540
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by CuntBobby: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
The prince of that town is my colleague and friend, he is not royalty but he is super rich.
adaweezy:

Depending on cultures he is still a prince since he is from a royal lineage.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by olufemi7onifade: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
CuntBobby:
He is not a Prince, my colleagues father is the King of Ekwulobia, his dad is a chief though, he contested and lost to the current king in 2008.

If his dad is a chief though, he contested and lost to the current king in 2008, that proves he is a Prince however your colleague is the crown Prince.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by MistadeRegal(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloria34:
Lol, you really typed this. laff haf kill me

Abi?
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Mcreloaded(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

That's him in an oil field...
In and oil field indeed with no safety boot but slippers.
Play another cadette please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by CuntBobby: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nope Igbo culture is different, we don't have ruling families, anybody can become king provided you are comfortable and from a good family background.
olufemi7onifade:

If his dad is a chief though, he contested and lost to the current king in 2008, that proves he is a Prince however your colleague is the crown Prince.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by PotatoSalad(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Denikayan:
I bought two of the toy ones for my kids same day.

So what's so special.
You can fuel this one
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Toseenlove: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
9isguy:
God where people they see this kind money way me no get 1k for account. God Help Me
Congratulations to him

Lol that's how life Is.....But u have your parents to blame mostly for your ordeals and predicaments In life. But If u remain In poverty, You will surely have yourself to blame In future.

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
CuntBobby:
He is not a Prince, my colleagues father is the King of Ekwulobia, his dad is a chief though, he contested and lost to the current king in 2008.

the fact that his father is not a king doesnt mean he's not a prince. u even said his father contested for the throne wh means he his from a royal family. He his a prince but not just a crowned prince
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by CuntBobby: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
CuntBobby:
Nope Igbo culture is different, we don't have ruling families, anybody can become king provided you are comfortable and from a good family background.

pinkyruledworld:
the fact that his father is not a king doesnt mean he's not a prince. u even said his father contested for the throne wh means he his from a royal family. He his a prince but not just a crowned prince
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by bigsmoke2(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
When dangote completes his oil refinery all these oil shippers will become overnight paupers
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Hedonisst: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
xandy84:
Who goes to oil field in flip flop? Nigerians never seems to amuse me....

Look at this poor boy with a suffer head 'employee' mentality. When you OWN a business, you can turn up in your boxers if you choose. Na only suffer head workers like you go dey bother about 'appropriate' dressing. Get smart.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Hedonisst: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
CuntBobby:
Story you think if he was broke, he would have defeated Jowizaza dad in the Kingship contest, mind you Jowizaza is not the richest in Ekwulobia ask about Pounds and dollars.

Nwanne tell me more about this Ekwulobia 'Pounds and Dollars'. Wetin be him name and what's the koko about him? Anambra di Ike.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by ajealadick(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

Which kind yeye oilfield is that with no PPE? Just flip-flop. Did he go there to commit suicide?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hahahaha. That car is fake grin

That is what is known as a replica lambo. grin

You can't fool everyone. They sell such on eBay for less than $10000. And he likely bought one on eBay grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Hedonisst: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Like forget all these Lekki people that make noise, the real money in Lagos is in Ikoyi. That's where all the silent but deadly billionaires are grin. God help me so I can join them one day soon grin

I thought Jowi stays in Chevy View, Lekki. When did he relocate to Ikoyi?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by R0ckefeller: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
nipco
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Effiongdbest: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
bigsmoke2:
When dangote completes his oil refinery all these oil shippers will become overnight paupers

Pray for someone to surpass Dangote. Dangote is not God, even you can be greater than him so don't talk like the world revolves round Dangote.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Ykol(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nwachineke1980:
Working in an oil and gas facility without PPE.This na wash,the guy does not know jack about oil and gas.
dem no good policy of health and safety for naija
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by ChijyWills(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by DrMuzungu(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

So what exactly is wrong if someone works hard to make his money and gets his hands dirty in the process? Would you praise him instead of mocking him if he was a yahoozee?
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by ipobarethieves: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MobilityExpress:

I can hook you up for 100m grin. 80m before your first date, and 20m balance after he tells you 'Hi' grin
grin
MobilityExpress:

I can hook you up for 100m grin. 80m before your first date, and 20m balance after he tells you 'Hi' grin
help her nah
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Elliot2(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
this is how I would have balled had my family won the land dispute against our opponent. A land that has a mini refinery and has one of the best and large amount of crude and gas. I would have gone into oil biz. chai!!! Thunder fire poverty!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Dagger111(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
That's espionage oo. � grin cheesy
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by xandy84: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why the insult? I am not a suffer head as you claimed. I take home 6 digits figures annually in $ and also own my side gig. Back to my point, nobody goes to oil rig in flip flop due to hazardous nature of oil installations. Best of luck buddy.

Hedonisst:

Look at this poor boy with a suffer head 'employee' mentality. When you OWN a business, you can turn up in your boxers if you choose. Na only suffer head workers like you go dey bother about 'appropriate' dressing. Get smart.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Iamicekid(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jowizaza is not single ooo, he dey one kind coded relationship Na USA the girl base and the girl even buy am one mad diamond bracelet for him birthday, the rich date the rich
Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Born2smile: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
My question is where is the road that they drive all these cars? undecided

Abi no be the same Naija abi na Lagos we dey? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by udemzyudex(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nbote:
If he was into legit business ppl for know... He was not only pictured in an oil and gas field, he was also seen fetching oil from an oil well...

So pe tie baba, no dey get bad belle for someone, if he dey into any illegal business and you know about am, report am to EFCC or police.

No dey social media dey feel intimidated say your age mate dey buy that kind of car and you never buy, no be by force oooo.

Car na car if u manage buy Toyota camry na still the same thing.

Do pe tie

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by ibinaboonline: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
CuntBobby:
Jowizaza he is the only son of a billionaire oil merchant Jezco oil. He hails from Ekwulobia
The papa write will na. Otherwise relatives for don rejoice

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by ipobarethieves: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
shocked shocked sad sad angry angry angry grin grin cheesy cheesy wink grin grin grin angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad undecided
sukerefakere:
call him on 08034178540
undecided.U again wit dis Coca-cola motor boy number

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by udemzyudex(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Iamicekid:
Jowizaza ain’t no fraudster, he inherited his father shipping business now he has a ship of his own and this is the 2nd Lamborghini he just bought, last year December he bought a Bentley and rolls Royce for his parent, his crib in Ikoyi is so manigicent to the extent he has a elevator in his crib... Dude is stinkly Rich

Tell those asking for his source of income.

Many Nigerians just get bad belle, I no even understand whether na the economy cause am or what?

You post pic of your car the next thing na what's his source of income.
Who is he to afford that kind of car, the way dem go ask sef you go know say na bad belle no be genuine question.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics by Ferdinandu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:
It is no news that Nigerians excel in every field they find themselves. Give a Nigerian the right tools and motivation and he will surpass all expectations and odds. There are quite a number of wealthy Nigerians who prefer to live a low-key life.

Unlike billions like E-Money, Ray Hushpuppi and other celebrities who are all over the social media showing off their wealth, there are some billionaires who will be laughing in their room when they see the images online because they are far more worth than. Despite controlling billions of money, you hardly see them grant interviews, boast on social-media or going about with siren yet they are gods in their kingdom.

One of such is a young Nigerian billionaire name Jowi Zazaa, who recently acquired a luxury new ride to celebrate his birthday.

To those who know him, Zazaa is no stranger to fast and beautiful cars and he has added a Lamborghini Aventador to his fleet of cars. Interestingly, this is the second time the Nigerian big boy would acquire this vehicle.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-CqKhquWiE8o/XJYONILVShI/AAAAAAAAZlU/aJOQmsVkTTgy90WiVOt2FwbVKpNsLe3pACEwYBhgL/s1600/Z.JPG[/img]

The sports car is said to be worth a whopping N115 million and Zazaa seems to be unperturbed at the cost! After all, he has money of it in excess.

According to Tunde Ednut who broke the news on this Instagram page, he was quoted as saying "Jowi Zazaa gifts himself a second Lamborghini Aventador worth $320,000 (N115million) making it the second white Lamborghini in his garage to mark his birthday. Happy Birthday".

What remains a mystery to many is that his source of livelihood still remains unknown to some though he has been pictured at an oil and gas field while many say he is into oil and gas, many still raise some doubts over his source of livelihood.

See more of his crazy ride below...

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Nk838aaY_78/XJYONOW63qI/AAAAAAAAZlQ/9IRU8KeiLD42ahaMhFXKM--n-P9z21mUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Z02.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-9yzNZBA5cLM/XJYONOJdTJI/AAAAAAAAZlM/z_6xAG1PstU5iEgt4FxaRoA0SsoxVc7oQCLcBGAs/s1600/Z03.JPG[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/meet-jowi-zazaa-nigerian-who-bought.html

Abeg forget talk. It is still the same showing off that made him buy a car of over hundred million. What is the difference between 20 million car and 100 million car except that one is shouting I get money pass you. He only have to go and take some lessons on showing off from E money and Hushpupi because they know the game of showing off pass him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. / Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.