Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties (38161 Views)

Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers / Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by AmazingELixir: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by ifymadu: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oche211:

you are right.
I'll love to see him become the IGP

I doubt, the APC led government will retire him soon for not playing along
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by Oche211(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
ifymadu:

I doubt, the APC led government will retire him soon for not playing along
honestly, this country is a complete space of mess
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by Chikelue2000(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
Beautiful! I know CP Wakili has a hand in this. I have a good feeling about that man. If we had one of his type in each of the 36 states, that will be a good place to start. May God continue to engrace him.
beautiful angel
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by Gforce2019: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
Beautiful! I know CP Wakili has a hand in this. I have a good feeling about that man. If we had one of his type in each of the 36 states, that will be a good place to start. May God continue to engrace him.

As if she knows CP wakili...
Eediot yamiri. IPOB fugitive
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by amstardi: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Special duties....
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by amstardi: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

you're by far the worst scuum of the year
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by SouthSouth1914: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
God bless Wakili!!
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by nasoeb: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oche211:

you are right.
Bad police officers and politicians won't allow him become the IGP
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by Obere4u: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
NobleAngell:

Nwakili is not the one incharge, it's DIG Anthony
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by poseidon12: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
I knew it, that the thugs must be from the ruling party, the APC.
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by trappatoni(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oche211:
Sometimes, people forget karma.
I am very sure that the madness that has characterised this sham called election will surely comeback to haunt those in support of it nd the entire APC family.
The rain of karma needs no Umbrella, e go still beat you.
so karma will leave PDP if they do wrong. Just here yourself, if you don't know there is really no difference between these politicians at this stage then something is amiss.
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by ACE1010: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oche211:

you are right.

It's only a mad man that can successful head the police echelon. IGP position is not for gentleman or for the humble . The same as this kontry called Nigeria. We need the gadafi styled leadership I swear angry angry angry
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by ACE1010: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
bigerboy200:
Why don't you just chill and read the short article before commenting. Some Nigerian youths are truly lazy.. cheesy sad

grin grin
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by ifymadu: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oche211:

honestly, this country is a complete space of mess

Very unfortunate
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by ACE1010: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Police arrest Police, wetin remain?..... cheesy

Which one be police arrest police in this matter?? Are you okay sad shocked

Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by ChiefVolt007: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oche211:

you are right.
same here but the sad news is, he's almost due for retirement.
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by chakula: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Why bother?..... sad

Cool Bros!!!! Accept my apology.
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by NobleAngell(f): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

Empty head, nothing in there. Can't even hide your bigotism.
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by Gforce2019: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2019
NobleAngell:
Empty head, nothing in there. Can't even hide your bigotism.

What kind of comments is this? Irrational thinker, an educated-illiterate...and a crap-writer.
You a disgrace to the institution that certified you.
I'm not too surprised bcoz you are a product of part-time northern education.

Your comments are incomprehensible ....go back to school.
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by NobleAngell(f): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Gforce2019:

What kind of comments is this? Irrational thinker, an educated-illiterate...and a crap-writer.
You a disgrace to the institution that certified you.
I'm not too surprised bcoz you are a product of part-time northern education.

Your comments are incomprehensible ....go back to school.
First I was an IPOB fugitive and now I'm a product of part time northern education. You are indeed an empty head, i insist.
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by Gforce2019: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2019
NobleAngell:
First I was an IPOB fugitive and now I'm a product of part time northern education. You are indeed an empty head, i insist.

I can't be wasting my precious time with you
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by NobleAngell(f): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gforce2019:

I can't be wasting my precious time with you
Roll away like an empty drum that you are.
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by Gforce2019: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
NobleAngell:
Roll away like an empty drum that you are.

The only English you were taught in your evening school you attended is empty drum.
If you are part of the future of this country, Nigeria no get future be dat.

Eediot!
Re: Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties by NobleAngell(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gforce2019:

The only English you were taught in your evening school you attended is empty drum.
If you are part of the future of this country, Nigeria no get future be dat.

Eediot!
Because That's What You Are. Empty!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.