Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant (1644 Views)

Kogi First Lady, Alexreports, Amafibe, Others Honoured By University Of Abuja / Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by tunjilee003: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
I have been having sleepless night trying to unravel the misery behind this question.....as the wife of a presindent or governor, does The Constitution of The federal republic of Nigeria allow the first lady to be pregnant while in office......i need your clarification on this
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by AskProf: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
tunjilee003:
I have been having sleepless night trying to unravel the misery behind this question.....as the wife of a presindent or governor, does The Constitution of The federal republic of Nigeria allow the first lady to be pregnant while in office......i need your clarification on this

Are these so called "first ladies" human beings?

Maryam Babangida had a daughter in Dodan Barracks... Maryam Abacha had a son while in Aso Rock. And just last year, the serving New Zealand Prime Minister (a woman) gave birth to a baby girl..
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by kajoula(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
All First Lady are on auto-menopause grin
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by LuciferHeaven: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
tunjilee003:
[s]I have been having sleepless night trying to unravel the misery behind this question.....as the wife of a presindent or governor, does The Constitution of The federal republic of Nigeria allow the first lady to be pregnant while in office......i need your clarification on this[/s]

So if she is of child-bearing age & her side nigga impregnates her she should abort it abi?

Nonsense.

You think everyone is as barren & preeq-starved as pocohantas.

*spits angry

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by internationalman(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
No they are not allowed to get pregnant but allowed to fvck...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yakubu n Victorian Gowon had their kids wen the husband was d Head of States n the wife was a First Lady.

Dats a very long time ago tho, but i'm sure nothing has changed Op.
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by Simplecity(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
LuciferHeaven:

So if she is of child-bearing age & her side nigga impregnates her she should abort it abi?

Nonsense.

You think everyone is as barren & preeq-starved as pocohantas.

*spits angry
guy wetin pocohantas do you? grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by martolux(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2019
You see what has happened to our new generation?? When we tell them to stop electing ancestors as leaders they wouldn't hear.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2019
tunjilee003:

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by utenwuson: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2019
tunjilee003:
sariaki Dickson wife gave birth in 2017
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by Airtimex(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2019
tunjilee003:

Sleepless night over issue wey no concern you...

For Nigeria na only old men dey rule. what do you expect, they must have finish given birth na...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2019
That's why a tribe would not be allowed to be the president of Nigeria....

Them they born like fish...

If you know you know...
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by Ay04z(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2019
Stupid.question. An average nigerian president age in Nigeria is 55 years to 75years old. Meaning. There wife should be around 50 to 65 yeas. Old. Menopause set in around 45 Let a 30 or 40 years old guy be in power. Weda his wife will not be giving birth.
Abeg all dis questions at times dey vex me. We have oda pressing issues. Let go to investment or business section. Am outa here. Metcheww

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by stargazer22: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Op what type of weed did you smoke?

How will you be having sleepless nights over something your commonsense should tell you?

Wawa ****spits****
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by Damoxy(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Abeg just continue your sleepless nights o
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by obinna58(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Video of you having sleepless night or
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by efembaba(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
No all first ladies are automatically barren barren. They forfeit their ability to give birth the moment their husbands become president
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by meobizy(f): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lol at this inquiry.
So why do members here answer only stupid questions?
Re: Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Walexmotivates:

You meant only stupid people answer stupid question.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

(1) (Reply)

ATBU Regrets Not Employing Third Class Graduate Who Built A Drone / Is Graduating With A 2.2 That Bad / My Observation About The Black Community In A European University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.