Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her (36521 Views)

Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Iruobean(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
angry
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Truefaith: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
The worst thing anyone can do against himself is to push God away because his parents were misled into errors and worship of a false god.

There is only one God in the whole universe.

His name is Jesus Christ.

That is the only name He made available to man to escape hell and damnation.

The Devil has been up to evil since beginning.

We all should check what Islam teaches. We must compare whatever we come by with the little we know about the God that made and sustains the universe.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2018/08/12/a-small-peek-at-islam/

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by MissRaine69(f): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
There are many who help and never put it on social media.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by MissRaine69(f): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Davash222:
Girls!! What job a Nigerian girl wan go do for Saudi Arabia

A girl once told me she wants to travel to Spain. I asked her, what’s happening there ? What are you going to do there ?? She said, Work. I asked her , what’s the nature of the work? She don’t even know. Smh.

She knows she just did not want to tell you this is what I argue that trafficking use to happen most of these women know why they travel abroad.
1. Sex worker
2. Sex worker
3. Sex worker
Unless if you are very educated and have been offered a government job then the business of vagina is what they are exporting.

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by NaMeAboki: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
isram:
Saudi the country of sex slaves, I'm not surprised their oga married 8 years old abi rape sef.

Religion that makes women slaves us that one religion?

Shut that ignorant mouth or else I will retaliate with damning consequences to your religion and thereby insult many innocent Christians not involved in this matter - concerned Christians should pls warn this guy before it gets ugly. angry angry
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by urahara(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
bigsmoke2:
Arabs are very terrible people. Especially Saudi Even with knowledge of Islam they still treat people so terribly. If not for holy sites in their country it would be worst that Syria and Libya

If not for oyel

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
rukayyat go home and stay out of trouble ..!!!! this lines week me...wlh!!! alhamdullillah she,s back home.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by ajl: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
The same Saudi Arabia many Nigerian muslims run to for haj. Those people are extremely hateful. Which part of the Quoran says you have to treat others as slaves because you assume in your head that you are priviledged.

3 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by lobell: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good job! I wonder what sort of uncle she's got.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by ajl: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Shut that ignorant mouth or else I will retaliate with damning consequences to your religion and thereby insult many innocent Christians not involved in this matter - concerned Christians should pls warn this guy before it gets ugly. angry angry

Keep quiet mr. What are you fighting for? Na your papa religion?

To both christians and muslims, the moment you accept your holyland is in another man's backyard, you should know you are less human and less Godly in his eyes. Create your own holy land in your backyard .

5 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Spatta: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
I hope the fanatical Muslims are reading this?

She said Saudi Arabia is a wicked country and that is their paradise of Religion

A religion that oppresses women and enslave them

7 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
don't be deluded bro. They call us abeed and i hope you what it means. Also if you see a black man you have seen shaytan and in our head we have burnt raisins. Lol. Arabs hate and despise black people.

45% of Saudi population is either Black or dark skinned
what are you saying??

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Ubdavis(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Which one of them is jaaruma

Its superlative for Joromi!
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Onlyonebuhari: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Phock2sweet:
too many prostitution going on in Saudi Arabia....I heard they called it a holy land. people sleeping with themselves randomly. na wa
No Saudi Arabia man marry black let alone committing get crime that attract death penalty. May God put u to shame with your false info.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by booblacain(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

what are you saying??

What is this one saying? Do you know what 45% is?

3 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Fahrenhite(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
mhisbliss:
I can only imagine what she went through while she was begging endlessly, it took alot of pls ma for her to help but when it comes to posting it online, "voom" it took her micro seconds.

Damn right. You took the words straight out of my mind.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Onlyonebuhari: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Truefaith:
The worst thing anyone can do against himself is to push God away because his parents were misled into errors and worship of a false god.

There is only one God in the whole universe.

His name is Jesus Christ.

That is the only name He made available to man to escape hell and damnation.

The Devil has been up to evil since beginning.

We all should check what Islam teaches. We must compare whatever we come by with the little we know about the God that made and sustains the universe.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2018/08/12/a-small-peek-at-islam/

It is either you are an anti Christ or ignorant of God for calling Jesus God

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah:43:11

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John:17:3
Ye followers of Paul, of what gain it is for you gain this world and take human as ur god

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by fk001(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
I am a Muslim but I don't know why I hate Arab so much to the extent I can stab one on sight.

I just hate them for no reason.

Fvcking racist, pedophiles

Had it been prophet Muhammad wasn't from that tribe, I promise you they would have been the worst babaric humans on earth. Their culture is completely disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by taikonet005(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Some times, something like this need to be published in other to serve as a lessons to others who are aspiring to do the same...

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Onlyonebuhari: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
booblacain:

Black Arabs are different from black Africans just like Black Americans are also different from their white.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Shezkid: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
ghostmist:
Did she just call Saudi Arabia a "wicked country"? undecided lipsrsealed

Yeah it is to her... Might as well be a blessing to others

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Onlyonebuhari: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

what are you saying??

So the distribution of football players represent your own distribution of colours......get well bro

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by InvertedHammer: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
/
She is lucky. I am indifferent.

How many times would they be told about the slavery in the Middle East before it finally sinks in?

Saying "not my portion" can never save anyone.

/

4 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Bueno!

Sorry, but is your name bamike?
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Ajixegun: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
ajl:

Keep quiet mr. What are you fighting for? Na your papa religion?

To both christians and muslims, the moment you accept your holyland is in another man's backyard, you should know you are less human and less Godly in his eyes. Create your own holy land in your backyard .
More wisdom and blessings for this comment. People will just put religion for head like dada. I believe in God but not religion.

3 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

So the distribution of football players represent your own distribution of colours......get well bro

this is what I mean ya akhi

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Ajixegun: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

It is either you are an anti Christ or ignorant of God for calling Jesus God

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah:43:11

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John:17:3
Ye followers of Paul, of what gain it is for you gain this world and take human as ur god

I wonder too o. When Jesus Christ even spelt it out in book of John. Jesus always acknowledged the Father (Almighty God) whenever he wants to address the scribe and Pharisees and even on the cross he said "Father for give ..." I just don't understand how some people read and digest the word of God!
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
booblacain:

dark skinned , like this

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by akeensbussy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mrchippychappy:
Lies, Saudis are the children's of Allah dey can't do this. inshiallah

But they can kill a journalist. .. Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi without a trace. Yet they are children of Allah

5 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by HajimeSaito(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Arabs are the most unrepentant and most evil haters of blacks in the world. The likes of the MURIC baboon and the idiots in NL's Islam for Muslims section are just useful tools who are too stupid to know that they are being used for an Arab agenda.

5 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

� distribution of players might do too , check this

there's no black player in Argentina it reflects their population ,
on the other hand Brazils team reflects mixed population

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Police Arrest Pretty Mike For Cubana Club Operations / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.