Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her (36525 Views)

Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by HajimeSaito(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Muhammad owned and traded in black slaves so he wasn't any different from his fellow arabs.

fk001:
I am a Muslim but I don't know why I hate Arab so much to the extent I can stab one on sight.

I just hate them for no reason.

Fvcking racist, pedophiles

Had it been prophet Muhammad wasn't from that tribe, I promise you they would have been the worst babaric humans on earth. Their culture is completely disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by jesmond3945: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

45% of Saudi population is either Black or dark skinned
what are you saying??
let them tell you their experience. I hope you know even in france, holland black players are now used to get laurels but when it comes to issues that concern them, the state relegate it to the background.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Truefaith: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

It is either you are an anti Christ or ignorant of God for calling Jesus God

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah:43:11

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John:17:3
Ye followers of Paul, of what gain it is for you gain this world and take human as ur god

Have you come across these passages in the Bible?

1. "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". Isaiah 9:6

"Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth".

"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am, ye shall die in your sins".
John 8:24

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts".
Malachi 3:1

YOU MUST NOTE THE DIRE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR BELIEF IN JOHN 8:24. IT IS EITHER YOU BELIEVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS THE I AM OF THE BIBLE OR YOU DIE IN YOUR SINS. THAT IS NOT FROM PAUL.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
let them tell you their experience. I hope you know even in france, holland black players are now used to get laurels but when it comes to issues that concern them, the state relegate it to the background.

only part of Europe I've been to is Ceuta (Spanish enclave) in Morocco
even in morroco the Arabs in the south look mix much like me
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by mhisbliss(f): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Fahrenhite:

Damn right. You took the words straight out of my mind.
The conversation even look like she's not willing to help.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by jesmond3945: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
fk001:
I am a Muslim but I don't know why I hate Arab so much to the extent I can stab one on sight.

I just hate them for no reason.

Fvcking racist, pedophiles

Had it been prophet Muhammad wasn't from that tribe, I promise you they would have been the worst babaric humans on earth. Their culture is completely disgusting
my brother i work with them. This people hate me to the bone. They have no love for black. I would advise black people to go to Asia leave anything middle east.

4 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by jesmond3945: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

only part of Europe I've been to is Ceuta (Spanish enclave) in Morocco
even in morroco the Arabs in the south look mix much like me
i dont see north africa as core arabs. They are called berbers. When i mean arab i am talking of middle east.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by fk001(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
my brother i work with them. This people hate me to the bone. They have no love for black. I would advise black people to go to Asia leave anything middle east.

I know they really hate black.

God will see you through bro
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Onlyonebuhari: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Islamic nations are satanic, babaric and wicked.

You are so stupid as if you Sister are not doing house girl in Lagos.................they don't need you so stop going there seeking for house maid jobs.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by AreaFada2: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
ajl:

Keep quiet mr. What are you fighting for? Na your papa religion?

To both christians and muslims, the moment you accept your holyland is in another man's backyard, you should know you are less human and less Godly in his eyes. Create your own holy land in your backyard .
Abi?
It is we blacks that feel the need to attach to other races and their ideas of religion. If the stories of Jesus or Mohammad had been said to have happened in Africa, they would call us superstitious savages. Self-loathing blacks would say even worse.

As of today no religious idea from Western, Eastern or Middle Eastern World is superior to the religious philosophies our ancestors developed in Africa. What today those who despise us tell us is paganism.

A man died and rose from the dead after 3 days. An illiterate suddenly becomes a great writer. Yet all these are suddenly acceptable to us. But our more physically plausible African philosophies are discredited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by noisy45(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

� distribution of players might do too , check this

there's no black player in Argentina it reflects their population ,
on the other hand Brazils team reflects mixed population

Go and read history Argentina had blacks before they were all killed, starved to death and used to fight wars the remaining surviving blacks ran to Brazil to survive. Argentina hates blacks

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
i dont see north africa as core arabs. They are called berbers. When i mean arab i am talking of middle east.

yemenis are overly dark

check out the emir of Oman
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Onlyonebuhari: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Truefaith:

1. "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". Isaiah 9:6

3. John 8:24

4. Malachi 3:1

YOU MUST NOTE THE DIRE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR BELIEF IN JOHN 8:24. IT IS EITHER YOU BELIEVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS THE I AM OF THE BIBLE OR YOU DIE IN YOUR SINS. THAT IS NOT FROM PAUL.

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Isaiah:42:8

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
Exodus:4:22

Jesus wept.
John:11:35 we do not worship a crying God
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Malachi:3:6

Our own Lord do not change and we do not worship God who was killed by his creatures instead of him to simply forgive them.

The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
Deuteronomy:24:16
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

You are so stupid as if you Sister are not doing house girl in Lagos.................they don't need you so stop going there seeking for house maid jobs.
The truth is bitter but all islamic nation are terrorist prone. Islamic region is never a religion of peace .All the countries suffering from war currently are predominantly islam .Syria, iraq , yemen , northern Nigeria(yobe, adamawa and borno), libya, iran, pakistan, palestinia.They are so numerous but let stick to the ones i enumerated. I really dont understand how your so called religion makes someone violent.
Our boss Donald trump and Netanyu is around to curb your terrorist nature.

3 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Onlyonebuhari: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Truefaith:

3. John 8:24

4. Malachi 3:1

Your bible was designed by Paul an anti Christ......Jesus never know anything about your bible and even show me a verse in a Bible that's all bible a bible? It was Paul that wrote letters to people and make it bible for you ignorants.

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
John:5:30-31

And every one knows Boko Haram leader was sponsored by Ayo Orisetjafor and strengthened by Goodluck Jonathan who looted money meant for their security because he knew those Boko Haram in his cabinet.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/gone-viral-group-photo-oritsejafor-dokubo-boko-haram-founder

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Onlyonebuhari: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
vingeophysicist:

The truth is bitter but all islamic nation are terrorist prone. Islamic region is never a religion of peace .All the countries suffering from war currently are predominantly islam .Syria, iraq , yemen , northern Nigeria(yobe, adamawa and borno), libya, iran, pakistan, palestinia.They are so numerous but let stick to the ones i enumerated. I really dont understand how your so called religion makes someone violent.
All these countries are in war because of fight for oil and not because of religion just like Venezuela recent crisis. Tell me any of the Sharia countries in the world that are in war. Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Omar are Sharia practising country and have you heard of any war from them. Even Dubai is that commercial center of the world any problem from them. America penetrated those countries because of oil including Libya while they enslavedon't your own intellect developing their land with your wealth. Sharia countries are the richest Countries in the world and not your fucking corrupt fatherland.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
She has a natural beauty.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Janey2486(f): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mrchippychappy:
Lies, Saudis are the children of Allah dey can't do this. inshiallah
u are a fool
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by booblacain(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
jesmond3945:

It is not about how you see them, it is about how they see themselves, and trust me, they see themselves as Arabs, does not matter the term you try to use to separate them.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Truefaith: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Your bible was designed by Paul am anti Christ......Jesus never know anything about your bible and even show me a verse in a Bible that's all bible a bible? It was Paul that wrote letters to people and make it bible for you ignorants.

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
John:5:30-31

And every one knows Boko Haram leader was sponsored by Ayo Orisetjafor and strengthened by Goodluck Jonathan who looted money meant for their security because he knew those Boko Haram in his cabinet.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/gone-viral-group-photo-oritsejafor-dokubo-boko-haram-founder

The following is from an Arabic-speaking beleiver. God may be able to use it to help you out of the deception of Satan, if you allow Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qVxS9NI1hk
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by booblacain(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Which your boss? You too talk like a slave.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by oyetpel(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Fucking Arabs, doing this to a fellow muslim girl.
Anf our people travel there to visit their holy ground.
I hate religion

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Auladimeji2: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
mhisbliss:
I can only imagine what she went through while she was begging endlessly, it took alot of pls ma for her to help but when it comes to posting it online, "voom" it took her micro seconds.
I saw like 20 please ma in that messages,I was like,help her if you wanna help her,if you can't tell her
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by mhisbliss(f): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Auladimeji2:
I saw like 20 please ma in that messages,I was like,help her if you wanna help her,if you can't tell her
Thats one thing with people, she's trying to paint herself as a good person, when we can clearly see how hesitant she was about helping her.
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Sorry, but is your name bamike?
No it's not.
Why?
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Auladimeji2: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Shut that ignorant mouth or else I will retaliate with damning consequences to your religion and thereby insult many innocent Christians not involved in this matter - concerned Christians should pls warn this guy before it gets ugly. angry angry
See this one,are you going to kill him like your terrorist lord.Nonsense
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Auladimeji2: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2019
mhisbliss:
Thats one thing with people, she's trying to paint herself as a good person, when we can clearly see how hesitant she was about helping her.
She helped her unwilling, honestly
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by UnclePrincipal(m): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Houseofglam7:

No it's not.
Why?
I know someone with that uses this your "moniker" for her hair business too. So i thought she was the one
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by bjnorl: 4:01am On Mar 24, 2019
noisy45:

Go and read history Argentina had blacks before they were all killed, starved to death and used to fight wars the remaining surviving blacks ran to Brazil to survive. Argentina hates blacks

"Argentina hates blacks". Do you know all Argentines? Shameful comment
angry
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by nurusystem(m): 4:52am On Mar 24, 2019
isram:
Saudi the country of sex slaves, I'm not surprised their oga married 8 years old abi rape sef.

Religion that makes women slaves is that one religion?
Can you pls give us any evidence of rape, that you no or keep your mouth short,,,,
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by cardoctor(m): 5:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Its a well done set up..
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by usoroakpan(m): 5:48am On Mar 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly / D'banj Parties With A Pointed Nipple Cake In Abuja (photos) / Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Poses For The Camera Like A Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.