Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly (36519 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Alexxxxadrewv: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
"Very soon, the truth will be out for you all to see clearly" - 2face Idibia's babymama, Pero assures Nigerians

https://loadedpulse.com/very-soon-the-truth-will-be-out-for-you-all-to-see-clearly-2face-idibias-babymama-pero-assures-nigerians/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by SocialJustice: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Pero fine sha

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Godada(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2021

These ladies would just be washing their dirty linens in the public.

2baba should put his house in order. This soap opera nor make sense.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Pabloosas(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by 1Alex: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Okay. Let the truth come out first

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by arthurwillia(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Mychew

If you no leak am who go leak the truth?
Very soon love
Very soon ni

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by adioolayi(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Just thinking...

This life can be funny...

Can 2Baba decides to restitute with Pero...knowing well she had three kids for him

Can 2Baba converts to Islam and decides to have all his wives and kids under the same roof with him ..since that religion accommodates polygamy

Will Annie agree to any of the above..or laslas divorce 2Baba..

In any case, I think ladies and guys alike should really ask lot of questions when deciding to marry someone who had kid/s for another person before going on to marry them.. especially, if the first spouse is still alive. They should keep in mind, all may not be truly finished between them and anything can still happen.

Marrying legally does not stop anything..laslas you go divorce...so, think am well

NB: All of the above are just my personal thoughts... several of such scenarios have happened in our society.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Ototuz: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2021
All this people carrying family matter to social media.

Aunty Pero, typed "#unbothered", yet She brought the issue to social media. grin cheesy If She was truly unbothered, She would have kept quiet.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by toffyz(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2021
In a split second, have seen what attracted 2face to her cheesy

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Johnnoah1st: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2021
I have 10years Facebook available 4sale

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by PGKing1(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Chose sides wisely
Still remain your #1 plug for Original Backwoods check my sig

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Lanretoye(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Word!!!,she seems unbothered but no how no how,person must bother.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Una wahala .

wetin concern nigerians with the truth as if there is even any truth in nigeria to begin with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by pafo(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha

No lie na the booby you dey admire.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by fatymore(f): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Tuface should buy come out and tell us the truth and do the right thing.

Do your polygamous in peace.

Marry both of them

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by myfantasies(f): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
This Pero looks hot ....

Na now I understand why tuface they loose guard grin grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Aganju849: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by OgeFather(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
D
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by JeffreyJunior: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Why are these people disrespecting Tuface?

I don't like this. Dude is a gentleman and seems to like to keep his life private.

5 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by OBTOREPA(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Why she no go marry and leave Tuface and Annie alone.
Women sha

7 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by ceeceeuwa: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
I am unbothered about your family problem. We have enough problem in Nigeria already. Ikg of gas is #750. Which way my people?

14 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Smh
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:
All this people carrying family matter to social media.
no mind them. As if our concerns in life na to carry anoda person matta for head

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by timedont: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2021
As e dey hot

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Hayzead07(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Pero carry front �

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FalseProphet1(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2021
I see 2face having another child with pero.

This I have seen.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Optimistguy1969: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Make all of una GETAT

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Kotaminate: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2021
They have started again

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Oddfinder: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2021
I wonder why they call a lady that gave birth to 3 kids including the first sons baby mama..if u check well now na annie b de baby mama no cap

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People / Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony / Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.