Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects (18793 Views)

Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State / Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by wethebest(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
My gov

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by daddytime(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:
for two years you have nothing on ground to show for as a governor,,yet you are condemning others....obaseki deserves this

You obviously decided to make this comment for the sake of it and I am honestly perplexed at those who even liked your comment.

You and your likes have certainly never been to today's Edo State so no biggies.

You see this Governor Obaseki...as we discuss here today...is the primero uno Governor in Nigeria based of the monthly allocation the States receives and how it is ploughed back into bettering the lives of her citizenry in the form of infrastructural developments.

Do you know why he is called "wake and see Governor"?

Ask anyone you know in Benin...it matters not the person's political leaning, they'd tell you the State hasn't seen a Governor with a good head on his shoulders loaded with so much ideas and how to successfully drive them through to fruition.

Dude isn't truly a politician but a successful administrator with a company he founded (Afrinvest) still out their to do the talking for.him.

I don't do APC or PDP but the truth as I see it is always what I stand for..

Peace..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by daddytime(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:
for two years you have nothing on ground to show for as a governor,,yet you are condemning others....obaseki deserves this

You obviously decided to make this comment for the sake of it and I am honestly perplexed at those who even liked your comment.

You and your likes have certainly never been to today's Edo State so no biggies.

You see this Governor Obaseki...as we discuss here today...is the primero uno Governor in Nigeria based of the monthly allocation the States receives and how it is ploughed back into bettering the lives of her citizenry in the form of infrastructural developments.

Do you know why he is called "wake and see Governor"?

Ask anyone you know in Benin...it matters not the person's political leaning, they'd tell you the State hasn't seen a Governor with a good head on his shoulders loaded with so much ideas and how to successfully drive them through to fruition.

Dude isn't truly a politician but a successful administrator with a company he founded (Afrinvest) still out their to do the talking for.him.

Governance is not about opening the State of FG's purse for a free for all so you guys can start shouting...share the money...what Obaseki practices is governance at its best of forms with no unnecessary fan fares

I don't do APC or PDP but the truth as I see it is always what I stand for..

Peace..

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by OmoManU: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Infact as for me, constituency projects should be abolished, it's nothing but avenue to steal
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by Osanoghodua1: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:

You need deliverance. He is the best after Ogbemudia. Sir, you are not been truthful to yourself. I voted Atiku and voted APC house of assembly in EDS cos of Obaseki.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by zolajpower: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:
You are mentally imbalanced sir, I'm from Delta state born in Lagos but based presently in Benin obaseki has done more job than ibori , uduaghan alias olori koko and Mr okowa aka eleyimi put together .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by Toseenlove: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
EsotericMonk:
I don't even understand how Nigerians could be soo educated yet have a shitty 'anything goes' mentality.

At this age of our existence, people commission public toilets, street lights, nepa pole etc and we clap for them and sing their praises.
Poorer African nations have these amenities as a citizen's entitlement.
I swear down, we're soo shitty as a nation.

As In Extra Super Shithole lol.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Download this lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by Osanoghodua1: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Governor Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki is the best governor in Nigeria at present. If APC doesn't give him a ticket, we will create a new party for him or move him to PDP. God bless Edo state, Obaghatorkpere Iseeee

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by joshjc(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:
ure just blinded by hatred and deceit obaseki is performing marvelously well,

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by mapist(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:

What part of Edo state are you, please?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by buhariguy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:
are you from edo State?

just be embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by alezzy13: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
The governor is spot on here.

It beggars belief that a federal legislator that smiles to the bank with close to N20m MONTHLY, according to conservative estimates, will unashamedly point to a single borehole of less than 10m as his project.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by oshibowalesb: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigeria wil turn to a paradise within four years if other governors can make such demands from their lawmakers.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by buhariguy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Osanoghodua1:
Governor Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki is the best governor in Nigeria at present. If APC doesn't give him a ticket, we will create a new party for him or move him to PDP. God bless Edo state, Obaghatorkpere Iseeee
you are right,
because osho may do what tinubu did to ambode,
but as for me, i can never vote for pdp, even if my humble self is contesting under pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by Mcreloaded(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
The best governor so far though poor on security and electricity.
Even if it is transformer let them commission as constituency projects we will be very happy

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by yawehoverall: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:

Like seriously!!! Please don't say what you aren't sure of

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by yawehoverall: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
buhariguy:
are you from edo State?

just be embarrassing yourself.

Just imagine the exaggeration!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by otokx(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Looks like Obaseki is really doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by XaintJoel20: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:

I guess you are not just blind, you are also deaf, dumb and mentally unstable.
I am not a fan of politicians but I can beat my chest and say Obaseki is the best thing to have happened to governance in Edo State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by gly(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
simple250:
Very funny. Do we have water board or water corporation that will supply water to the community. Answer the question Mr Obaseki?

Rubbish

That is where his government is currently missing it. If he can revamp this sector..waterboard, he would be tagged the reincanated ogbemudia. A lot of politics is really going on, where by the ministry of energy and water resources of the state is causing mayhem to this effect. This unhealthy politics is causing damages that will have a lasting negative effect on this sector. The edit that surrounds the water board as a parastal has been relegated. Time for the governor to take this drastic measure if I were in his shoes
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by ckmayoca: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
True talk
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by haaryobhami: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
I don't like apc but I like this man and he should be allowed to go for second term

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by gbishman: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is a wonderful initiative, law makers should be held to account and made to realise that they are answerable to the people to elected them.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by omoiyalayi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ti marimarimari ti paku

If followed to the end that is going 2 be the beginning of accountability in Edo state
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by Ozone2015(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
You are obviously far from reality, He is performing and we the original Edolites are behind him, come 2020 we will vote him back there. U need that punch for your cluelessness.

Biggie225:

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by lobell: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Way to go! Basic amenities do not count as projects. Two hundred million is a lot of money. They should make it count.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na so, talk more of some of them doing electric poles as constituency projects.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biggie225:

Obaseki has tried with road construction and resurfacing, he has solved the ikpoba hill holdup, he completed Lucky way, he has a rapid response squad, he has an initiative for entrepreneurs, he worked towards upgrading the Benin airport, he has started the process to change the leadership of the BEDC.
I don't like him but I admit he is trying

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by Khaleell001(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
crayon001:
The biggest development to come to Edo state should be in security of life and property. That state is a direct route to hell. If you know, you know.

we maybe having problems here and there once in a while, but it has died down a little.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects by DelphiOracle(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

The afonja yansh your papa dey suck or the one your mama leave your papa follow?
choiii. U get bad mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh / Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.