Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (80888 Views)

I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Reference(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2019
gbagyiza:

He actually did the right thing. So, people on nairaland expect him to abandon his family for this thing. I pity this country because youths r the problem of themselves.

I just donot understand their reasoning on the need to handle such with levity when they cannot appreciate the degree of seriousness he takes his personal relationships.

I am an advocate of 'critical perception'. If it looks bad, it is. If it looks tempting, it is. If it looks good, it is. If you project your backside as your persona then thay is what you sell. There is no basis of negotiation there. He is not interested in that and promptly slams the door before avarice creeps in. He wants to shut her down fast not negotiate for a soft alnding that has landed many men in peril. He wants to anger her to terminate contact. That is what proper men do. It is not rude. It is proper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by 77up(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Yigiyaga:
I dont see anything childish about what he did. As an opposition politician he knows its a setup and he has acted accordingly to let his enemies know hes not falling cheap.Think !
It may and it may not be any set up , reason why i said at least he should v display a little curtesy

Think!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Paretomaster1(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2019
binsanni:
This guy nah mumu oh

See free food Abeg

No mind am, we know he will contact her off the screen....
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by wildikeman(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Some men are so immatured. Why can't you respectful decline than ranting and showing the world that you are staying faithful to your wife? Simply say oh thank you. But i must decline... Bomboclate. Something dey tell me say e fit still go block the lady for one hotel chop her food and the lady o
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by don4real18(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This dude takes everything too serious, I can't deal with someone like him. Simply turn her down request respectfully, is that too hard?
People like him will go behind and send that lady a private message. undecided
Sincerely, that profile picture speaks volumes of who she really is. I am quite sure one won't be able to have a 2-minute intelligent conversation with her
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Reference:

Oga, whatever a person projects is his or her selling point. Intelligent people will pass across an entirely different persona from what the lady laces on her profile. And he has every right to turn it down forcibly for the sake of his personal relatiinships. He comes across as a person who guards his family jealously. If she cannot understand that but chioses to act publicly then she should expect nothing less than this. Intelligent people simply donot seek embarassment on an open forum. She saw his kids.

Luke 6:37

"Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven.

So, you and your fake and ungodly twitter pastor just judged and passed your own judgement that the woman's lunch invite means something sinister and sexual so she must be insulted, shamed and ridiculed?

I don't even get how her choice of internet picture mean she's sexually interested in that clown, lair, sexist, misogynistic and fake news peddling identity thief twitter nuisance.

You and your fake twitter pastor need to pick up your bible.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2019
77up:
It may and it may not be any set up , reason why i said at least he should v display a little curtesy

Think!
Bros,theres no courtesy when avoiding evil. She knows he is married.
Think!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2019
wildikeman:
Some men are so immatured. Why can't you respectful decline than ranting and showing the world that you are staying faithful to your wife? Simply say oh thank you. But i must decline... Bomboclate. Something dey tell me say e fit still go block the lady for one hotel chop her food and the lady o
Teenage fantasies you still have. Real men show no courtesy when doing whats right.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Sluvist(m): 8:08am On Mar 24, 2019
This guy that does it secretly, he wants to trend as a saint at this hour, we all know where you are from and where you are heading to.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by wildikeman(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Teenage fantasies you still have. Real men show no courtesy when doing whats right.

How's showing that you replied someone and showing the world a maturity... Mtcheww
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Reference:

I just donot understand their reasoning on the need to handle such with levity when they cannot appreciate the degree of seriousness he takes his personal relationships.

I am an advocate of 'critical perception'. If it looks bad, it is. If it looks tempting, it is. If it looks good, it is. If you project your backside as your persona then thay is what you sell. There is no basis of negotiation there. He is not interested in that and promptly slams the door before avarice creeps in. He wants to shut her down fast not negotiate for a soft alnding that has landed many men in peril. He wants to anger her to terminate contact. That is what proper men do. It is not rude. It is proper.

Very shallow and grossly ignorant.

The way people dress and their choice of clothing means what exactly? That you have your own special magic or crystal ball that tells you what people are thinking, their intentions and the kind of people they are?

This is how some men justify rape because of what women wear.

What's more innocent than saying good to know you are in my area, let's meet for lunch? If you are not interested of feel like it's temptation, why not just say no? Is this not what matured and sensible people do?

Why get on the internet to insult, ridicule the woman and body shame her?

You people have serious low self esteem and flawed judgement issues..
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Gentleziggy(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Reno d Joseph of our time tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Btw, knowing all about this clown's shady, deceptive and crooked past, it's very likely that he made it all up, including the same woman.

He's fabricated fake and fraudulent stories before and he's a know identity thief.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Shelyklose(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2019
U dont mean it
Make we no hear say u follow her behind the scene o

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2019

Wendell Simlin: American woman accuses Reno Omokri of identity thief

An American woman has accused President Goodluck Jonathan’s special assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri, of impersonation and identity theft.

Mr. Omokri had used the now infamous moniker, Wendell Simlin, in his attempt to link the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Lamido Sanusi, to the terrorist group Boko Haram.

Back in February 2014, Mr. Omokri wound up in a scandal after digital footprint of an article that tried to link the spike in Boko Haram attack to the suspension of Mr. Sanusi as CBN governor was traced to him.

Mr. Omokri allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document digital signature was identical to previous documents Mr. Omokri had sent to PREMIUM TIMES.

The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversation that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.

She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.

“There are pictures on my facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother.”

Mr. Omokri, who was based in the United States before coming to Nigeria to work for Mr. Jonathan, may be soon be facing criminal charges as Ms.Campbell has promised to involve U.S. authorities if her son’s name is not cleared.

Mr. Omokri could not be reached to comment for this story. Calls to his known telephone number did not connect, and he is yet to respond to a text message sent to him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

Never trust that crook, identity thief, liar and fraudulent character..
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Gentleziggy(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2019
deomelo:

Very shallow and grossly ignorant.

The way people dress and their choice of clothing means what exactly? That you have your own special magic or crystal ball that tells you what people are thinking, their intentions and the kind of people they are?

This is how some men justify rape because of what women wear.

What's more innocent than saying good to know you are in my area, let's meet for lunch? If you are not interested of feel like it's temptation, why not just say no? Is this not what matured and sensible people do?

Why get on the internet to insult, ridicule the woman and body shame her?

You people have serious low self esteem and flawed judgement issues..
Mr man ,reno did d right thing n.she was inviting reno to come n feast on her body not just food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2019
#BBCtrending: The mysterious case of Wendell Simlin

A team of online sleuths claim to have exposed an attempt to smear the former governor of Nigeria's central bank.

Lamido Sanusi - who is widely respected in the international community - was suspended from the bank last month after accusing the government of corruption.

A few days later, a number of journalists were surprised to receive an email from an unknown man, Wendell Simlin, which linked Sanusi with the militant Islamist group Boko Haram.

The group is believed to have killed thousands of people in a string of brutal attacks since 2009. But a handful of digital activists who obtained the email say it was actually written by one of the president's aides, after they found his name in a Word document attached. Reno Omokri - social media advisor to President Goodluck Jonathan - is listed as its author in the document properties.

"We just did a simple right click on the document and looked at the 'properties'," says Feyi Fawehinmi, one of the team who carried out the investigation. They also contacted a newspaper to cross reference the email with previous messages sent from Omokri himself, and the metadata seems to be a perfect match, they say.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508

That clown is nothing but a crook, a common thief and fraudulent character
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2019
The story about the lunch invite sounds very suspect and fabricated by the same fraudulent crook
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
Gentleziggy:
Mr man ,reno did d right thing n.she was inviting reno to come n feast on her body not just food
[/s]

Matured and grown men will politely say no while immature, puerile, crude and crass clowns like reno get's on the internet to spew sexist, insulting, degrading mentally warped rubbish over a common lunch invite.

What if it was Dinner the woman asked for? i see him committing suicide over that one.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Gentleziggy(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=deomelo post=76934155][s][/s]

[b]Matured and grown men will politely say no while immature, puerile, crude and crass clowns like reno get's on the internet to spew sexist, insulting, degrading mentally warped rubbish over a common lunch invite.

What if it was Dinner the woman asked for? i see him committing suicide over that one.but if u feel reno has fumbled, u can still apply cool.there is no harm in turning down an invitation it is his choice.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by DWJOBScom(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2019
DogmaNation:
Thunder locate this one!

Amen!!!!
Anyone that is tribalistic must be visited with thunder and brimstone
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by greggng: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2019
indigenous234:
But huncle Reno sha get dirty mind with style

He is afraid of the unknown. Remember the adage that says someone that be heads people is always afraid if one come closer his back with knife. He has lots of people secret , but he doesn't want people to have his....to blackmail dey sweet him but always afraid of being blackmailed. I bet you that lady go Bleep hell out of him, snap his naked pic and send it to amaechi ...so that him go expose to the world

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by DWJOBScom(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Matured and grown men will politely say no while immature, puerile, crude and crass clowns like reno get's on the internet to spew sexist, insulting, degrading mentally warped rubbish over a common lunch invite.

What if it was Dinner the woman asked for? i see him committing suicide over that one.

Well don’t be dramatic
Reno has a lot of followers and a lesson must be shown to them all. You may need to check the lady in question out on Twitter and discover she’s not the type of lady you hang out with and it’s that way.
Let the good man be

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Gentleziggy:
there is no harm in turning down an invitation it is his choice.

There is definitely no harm in turning down invitation, but sadly for you, that's what the crooked and identity thief lying clown should have politely done instead of spewing puerile, crude and crass rubbish laced with insults, sexist and misogynistic nonsense on the internet.

His mind must be vaingloriously polluted, sensually traumatized and handicapped to think ordinary lunch invite and internet picture means sex and avoiding sexual temptations. Obviously too immature, insecure and frail in his own skin as a man.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Gentleziggy(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2019
deomelo:

There is definitely no harm in turning down invitation, but sadly for you, that's what the crooked and identity thief lying clown should have politely done instead of spewing puerile, crude and crass rubbish laced with insults, sexist and misogynistic nonsense on the internet.

His mind must be vaingloriously polluted, sensually traumatized and handicapped to think ordinary lunch invite and internet picture means sex and avoiding sexual temptations. Obviously too immature, insecure and frail in his own skin as a man.
y do u hate this man so much?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Well don’t be dramatic
Reno has a lot of followers and a lesson must be shown to them all. You may need to check the lady in question out on Twitter and discover she’s not the type of lady you hang out with and it’s that way.
Let the good man be

So, you arrived at that conclusion based on the twitter clown's crude post or you personally know the woman and what she's like in real life.

You even sound more childish and immature than puerile reno himself.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by nwaimoroseyaho: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2019
All of you calling him childish will still come here and call him foolish if he goes in there and gets trapped by magu.
Shameless generation.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
All of you calling him childish will still come here and call him foolish if he goes in there and gets trapped by magu.
Shameless generation.

You mean people catch magu from eating common lunch? Or through the imaginary sexual escapade the dull and unintelligent reno fabricated in his own shallow and vacuous brain?

You people come up with the silliest rubbish..
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by nelsonoba: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2019
Oche211:

i'm speechless.
Dude keeps getting childish as he age

What exactly is wrong or foolish in what he said? A strange woman like that publicly invites a married man to come and meet her for "lunch" and you expect the married man to publicly say yes to the strange woman? And then what will Reno's wife do if she finds out her husband agreed publicly to go and have "lunch" with that strange woman??

If you fault this man for this action, then it shows one or two things;
1) You are an undisciplined fellow who has no problem with committing adultery

2) You are so blinded by APC propaganda that it has now destroyed your ability to reason objectively.

Either way, you need help from God!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by nwaimoroseyaho: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2019
deomelo:

You mean people catch magu from eating common lunch? Or through the imaginary sexual escapade the dull and unintelligent reno fabricated in his own shallow and vacuous brain?

You people come up with the silliest rubbish..
The picture you saw there is not the picture of food. Why was the woman advertising her backside if she wanted to serve a harmless lunch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2019
wildikeman:

How's showing that you replied someone and showing the world a maturity... Mtcheww
Because he feels it is politically motivated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.