Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo (62524 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by ShameOnAPC: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
No wonder why they turn to devil on check points
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Gkemz: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sometimes i wonder how can a right thinking man lay his hands on a woman he once loved and crazy about before marriage.
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
That's one ugly woman grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by incogni2o: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Advice.

If you be military, dint marry military or paramilitary
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
I refuse to comment,this is painful..y will a man treat his wife like that
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Niccoloimhotep: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:
which one this blogger just dey show me old woman breast this night?

BTW, any man that ever raises his hands to hit a woman will die a miserable death.

I have never hit a woman n never will no matter the provocation. I simply rant, shout or walk away.
you people should be cautious how you promote this no laying hands on a woman. Not every woman deserves to be allowed to misbehave. You never jam women. .....i meant WOMEN

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by MarianaTrench: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why do people stay in abusive relationships?
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Acedave1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin yeye pple
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
StarUp:
Bros, are you sure of this story, this woman doesn't look like any road safety officer o... She looks like a retired Olosh...
U just said my MIND.
A Well Trained Lady won’t put up her BREAST on social media like this...
It goes to show that the LADY is also possessed.
She really looks like a TROUBLEMAKER

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by ransome001(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Domestic violence
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Ikpongiton: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
abeg na wife and husband matter,they will settle it after a round of hot sex
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by tsinzu: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:
which one this blogger just dey show me old woman breast this night?

BTW, any man that ever raises his hands to hit a woman will die a miserable death.

I have never hit a woman n never will no matter the provocation. I simply rant, shout or walk away.
No matter the provocation? Even if you see a woman beating up your mum or child? Or vandalizing your car or trying to set fire to your house? Very foolish comment to make.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Oshotse21(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
I go like meet this coward make we run am man to man
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Hades2016(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
see breast grin

Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Npfn: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Social media trial just to ganer sympathy to the female folks see them showing there self the lady will lose her job for this going public in things like this is against FRSC rules this is one sided story
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by freshboss49: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
see wetin inconclusive dhy cox
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by faithfull18(f): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Na WA o
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by daddio(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2019
opparadise:
You only crave for frontpage; go and learn BBcodes, casted boy. Your writeup sends the message you are a very poor blogger needing alms.

Chaiiii!!!!!

E don cast grin
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Electronics: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2019
tsinzu:

No matter the provocation? Even if you see a woman beating up your mum or child? Or vandalizing your car or trying to set fire to your house? Very foolish comment to make.
Don't mind Dem. Dey just come online and talk whatever comes to their minds just to gain cheap public popular acceptance. They are yet to see what a woman can do. Guess dey r still kids. Obviously no experience yet

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by bluebay(m): 1:38am On Mar 24, 2019
Na only this one we see o . The one you tore his shirt and called him names publicly, you didn’t state that.
A man can’t just walk up to you and start using you as punching bag. There’s a saying which state that. If you living with a mad for sometime and it happens you got bitten by the mad man one day, you’re at fault.
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Judybash93(m): 2:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Olalan:
The man is a beast........on no account should a man inflict bodily injuries on his wife.
I

His name "Abua" actually means animal in "Twi".. A prominent Ghanian language
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Toosure70: 2:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Mind your business now, and why you come displayed Oga FRSC breast for here. Be careful o,
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by globatop: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2019
The man is an illiterate for complaining his wife gives birth to only female children, who determines sex of a child, common secondary school biology topic. BEAST.
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Bianda24: 3:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Condition of Service ke?!!!
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by usoroakpan(m): 5:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by Josephshola: 5:33am On Mar 24, 2019
The man no know how to beat woman. Use ur natural Kane and flog her back side very well . if u know u know.
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by shineeye1: 6:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Josephshola:
The man no know how to beat woman. Use ur natural Kane and flog her back side very well . if u know u know.

Did you not read that he tried that? The irritant result was - baby girls! ll

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by shineeye1: 6:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Toosure70:
Mind your business now, and why you come displayed Oga FRSC breast for here. Be careful o,

The thing weak me o. The man's private and exclusive menu is now public knowledge! They will be flogged for this!
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by affinity77(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Far it be from me that I'll ever raise my hand to hit a woman. Let alone someone I claim to love. It doesn't make sense naaaa
Re: FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo by rapwide(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2019
too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) / Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.