Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) (61016 Views)

Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures / Lady Called Soldier To Beat A Neighbor And They Mistakenly Kills Her Sister (Pho / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Breaking: A girl "mistakenly" kills her friend in a fight 😲😥

The video shows both of them arguing while dragging a knife. One of the girls cut her friend's hand “ puncturing her arteries in the process”

The rest of the video shows her instantly bleeding profusely and no one offered to help her or take her to the hospital...

She bled out and died at the scene...

https:///obaofph01/status/1721999396303143153?s=20

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by GanagiBitrus: 3:57am On Nov 08, 2023
And she will spend the rest of her miserable life in jail for manslaughter abi womanslaughter.

200 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 4:10am On Nov 08, 2023
Let her mistakenly spend her time behind the bars grin

That is womanslaughter, we don't condone such nonsense from the poor in my Nigeria, had it bn she's a daughter of a rich now ehenn, she would just be swapped by a paid police officers with one miserable inmate in the sell and she will continue her womanslaughter either in Nigeria here or in benue, kaduna, ogbomosho, orlu or whatever grin

But as u be poor so....lol, u eye will see wetin ur anus can not talk grin

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OlawaleBammie: 4:19am On Nov 08, 2023
God pun!$h una......where is the deadbody??

Nobody died, she only sliced her adversary in the arm and the fight stopped joo

Modified...the video didn't show it to the point of her death, so stop talking like a kid to me

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2023

et her mistakenly spend her time behind the bars grin

That is womanslaughter, we don't condone such nonsense from the poor in my Nigeria, had it bn she's a daughter of a rich now ehenn, she would just be swapped by a paid police officers with one miserable inmate in the sell and she will continue her womanslaughter either in Nigeria here or in benue, kaduna, ogbomosho, orlu or whatever grin

But as u be poor so....lol, u eye will see wetin ur anus can not talk grind

[quote author=OlawaleBammie post=126850437]God pun!$h una......where is the deadbody??

[/quote
]

Which side do you belong
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Gten(m): 5:12am On Nov 08, 2023
The reason for the altercation might be for a very dumb reason.
Knuckle heads!

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by LajaLaba: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2023
IPOB people eeh lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by bluefilm: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2023
What a sad end for both of them.

14 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by gerrardomendes(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Evil generation

9 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by kristian98(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2023
F

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by UptownVibes(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2023
This death could have been avoided,if any of the oloshos cared to help her cover the hand tirt with cloth and apply pressure. A major vein was opened,and the bleeding was much. They were making videos.. They will go make more videos in jail

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by VIicard(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Chai too bad
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Olajide200(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Dont be too hasty to judge. I watched the video. The girl died eventually.

OlawaleBammie:

34 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by gerrardomendes(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Evil generation. Hook up girls presumably

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 5:15am On Nov 08, 2023
How can it be a mistake are knives balloons or play toys

27 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Image123(m): 5:17am On Nov 08, 2023
Hope it's not Dubai again? Foolish.
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 5:17am On Nov 08, 2023
Mistake? You went into a fisticuffs with your clears eyes and call it a mistake? What did you think would be the outcome when you set out to fight in the first place? I don't get how people clearly do evil and later claim it was a mistake like you don't know what violence can result to? Like you didn't know if you inflict blows on someone they might faint or die? Very stupid excuse.

why anyone would even engage in a fight at the slightest provocation in the first place is what I don't get. There are other ways to handle a quarrel and quell it before it escalates to a scuffle but some animals who act before they think just want to fight. Now see .

Think before you yield to that voice pushing you to do something you know might lead to a brutal end.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by flexyrule(m): 5:17am On Nov 08, 2023
Well. She'll mistakenly go to prison for life.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by OmoOlomo1: 5:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Anger sometimes make people do things they'll eventually regret
This will be a turning point in the other girl's life as her life will never remain the same again when the litigation start.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by A112: 5:20am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

she died, I watch it on twitter and I want to unwatched it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Resetinc: 5:21am On Nov 08, 2023
I dislike anything friendship now .. my best friend is myself….
I’ve been betrayed by friends and I’ve also betrayed friends in the past. As I grow older I come to realize that all enemies are former friends, who know all your secrets ..

the only trusted friend I can share my secrets with now is my phone 😂

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 5:21am On Nov 08, 2023
They look like hook up girls with high level of illiteracy they couldn't even tie her hand to stop the bleeding.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:23am On Nov 08, 2023
UptownVibes:
This death could have been avoided,if any of the oloshos cared to help her cover the hand tirt with cloth and apply pressure. A major vein was opened,and the bleeding was much. They were making videos.. They will go make more videos in jail
they should be implicated for standing by And doing nothing

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:23am On Nov 08, 2023
Too bad
Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:24am On Nov 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Breaking: A girl "mistakenly" kills her friend in a fight 😲😥

https:///obaofph01/status/1721999396303143153?s=20

From the video, e be like say all of them dey fear the strong lady.

Even with all the flowing blood, the others were still peeping around from a good distance.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:24am On Nov 08, 2023
Kill her ontop wetin nau? Anyways do the crime and do the time

1 Like

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by Jayboi(m): 5:24am On Nov 08, 2023
See as dem de look her. First aid cud av helped

7 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by sonnie10: 5:25am On Nov 08, 2023
Evidence that the heart is like a pump.

2 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by BafanaBafana: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2023
Instead of helping, they filmed her.

8 Likes

Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by VinnyBaba: 5:27am On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmm, Nigerian Ladies.😒😒

The one on White bumshot, her YANCH set well Sha. 🤨😊😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.