Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) (41552 Views)

Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
He go enter jail
I trust yankee
Dem go slam am almost 10charges
Aggravated assault
Batery
Name it
I trust yankee judiciary
He go do like 5yrs behind bars at state penitentiary
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
noisy45:
This is how I handle girls when it comes to rough extreme sex
udonminit

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by dreyton(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Beating up a woman is very wrong, but some women are just worst than being broke undecided
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Mike008(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Drugs
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by noisy45(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
PrinzCarter:
udonminit

grin grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Estellie: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin..Reminds me of my neighbor who will be beating his babe and tapping current at the same time... watching them, one would wonder whether they are fighting or straffing grin grin.. more like sexfight.. grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by wisdomkid: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
You see why I dislike Humans?
He's claiming Macho now, when Jungle Justice starts on his head, you'll see the real Human shocked

Wants to strangle someone's Daughter because of what?
She agreed to date you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.