Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano (46695 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos / Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Is it not better for one to just stay at home so has not to be sent to his or her early grave as a result of some unscrupulous elements trying to cause havoc.
Re: I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano by Nelz77: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Avater0147:
My guy, who wan fool, u go fool follow am. Mind you this people don't want peaceful election. They believe to win it through any means n expect u to go to their kangaroo court. So d best is to fight them with their own mean. Since d days of John the Baptist, the children of God face violence n the volient once taketh it by force

Re: I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano by Lagosian29(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
3 Days Martingale Betting Strategy

This type of system is based on the idea that you will double your bet after losing trades and—in theory—you will always cover your losses with winning bets that are double the amount of the losing bet. The strategy is geared to systems where the chance of winning is equal to the chance of losing.

Lets say there is an assurance that you will win a bet in 3 days.

The Lowest Common Factor(s) for 3 Days sequence is 1 , 2 , 4
reason is because 2 is double of 1, and 4 is double of 2, I hope you understand

let investment = unknown

unknown could be (N10,000, N30,000, N1,000,000)

so let's calculate the amount for the 3 days bet, which the sum of the bets across the three days must equal investment(unknown)

so Day 1 = (1 X investment) / 7

7 is the addition of all the three days lcm sequence for us to get the amount invested.

Day 2 = (2 X investment) / 7

Day 3 = (4 X investment) / 7

Now Applying the Martingale Strategy, if you fortunately win on the first day,
do not double on the second day - u only double only when u lose the first bet

read more here - https : // www . moneyshow . com / articles / currency-42867/
Re: I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano by princesweetman2(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lagosian29:
3 Days Martingale Betting Strategy

This type of system is based on the idea that you will double your bet after losing trades and—in theory—you will always cover your losses with winning bets that are double the amount of the losing bet. The strategy is geared to systems where the chance of winning is equal to the chance of losing.

Lets say there is an assurance that you will win a bet in 3 days.

The Lowest Common Factor(s) for 3 Days sequence is 1 , 2 , 4
reason is because 2 is double of 1, and 4 is double of 2, I hope you understand

let investment = unknown

unknown could be (N10,000, N30,000, N1,000,000)

so let's calculate the amount for the 3 days bet, which the sum of the bets across the three days must equal investment(unknown)

so Day 1 = (1 X investment) / 7

7 is the addition of all the three days lcm sequence for us to get the amount invested.

Day 2 = (2 X investment) / 7

Day 3 = (4 X investment) / 7

Now Applying the Martingale Strategy, if you fortunately win on the first day,
do not double on the second day - u only double only when u lose the first bet

read more here - https : // www . moneyshow . com / articles / currency-42867/

eunisam
eduzz
justwiseass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today / IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.