Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Sunday, March 24, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Sunday, March 24, 2019 (230 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Sunday, March 24, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, March 24, 2019) -

*The Word Prospers*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for as the heaven is far from the earth, so are Your ways far from the ways of men.

2.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, into the world to grant me forgiveness and to show me the way of salvation.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to embrace Your word by believing what it says, and revere it, by obeying its commandments, and live by its principles, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your word prosper and accomplish its purpose in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to hearken diligently unto Your word, to observe and to do all Your commandments, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, help me to obey Your word and instructions, no matter, how foolish they may appear to me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let my mind be renewed daily, by the power of Your word, and let me be transformed into Your complete image, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, release upon Your son Pastor E.A. Adeboye, more grace, strength, wisdom and power, for greater works, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

A Thousand Years Like A Day! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/04/19 / The Purpose Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.