Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Prophecy Of The Day For You, The Saints, Ensure You Receive This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy Of The Day For You, The Saints, Ensure You Receive This (234 Views)

Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues? / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Of The Day For You, The Saints, Ensure You Receive This by lightblazingnow(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2019
I am God Almighty and I am alive, very active in my dear son CHRIST JESUS, receive my blood

My hands are stretch out my lovely children, my son's and daughter's,I have recreated you in power and wisdom just like myself, the Almighty. Can't you perceive? Grace and truth "I give you,everlasting love"!

Re: Prophecy Of The Day For You, The Saints, Ensure You Receive This by orisa37: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
The Blood of Jesus, give us Eternal Life. Amen.
Re: Prophecy Of The Day For You, The Saints, Ensure You Receive This by lightblazingnow(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Praying for you
Re: Prophecy Of The Day For You, The Saints, Ensure You Receive This by orisa37: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2019
That's The Scripture from where we learn. The reality is we keep avoiding Jesus until we are arrested and resettled to serve His Pleasures.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/19 / Before You Leave The Scene Of Life / Why Should You Behold The Lamb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.