Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back (52451 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by kelvinUchiha(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na film be this naa... Gullible Nigerians
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Angelawhite(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fool
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by dreamwords: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by delucy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin angry grin

There's reason for his silent
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by CapoDTuttiCapi: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Password Accepted!
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Ofonimeussoh(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Those r real men.
He shows maturity...
No mata what don't hit a lady
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by noisy45(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Next time finger the pussycat along while sucking the boobs she will just be apologizing

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by yuanexchanger: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lol.doing it in manly ways.
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Bossjakande: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dominique yettymuse pharmagirl ahnie bukatyne amarabae antibrutus cococandy omoalata1 octobertwentysix safarigirl safarigirl other feminist did u this is right d woman beat d man. if d man beat her back is he right preshy561
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by usoroakpan(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by AyakaDunukofia: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Real men don't physically assault women. You might have mistakenly done that in the past, but time would reshape your views.
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by GODSTIME080(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
do it in front of your kids na make we know ha fa
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by zoby225588: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
GHANA vs NIGERIA: Best wedding entrance in 2019 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQiSLWTFSg&sns
please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Daeylar(f): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2019

I guess that's their pre-intimacy sad

Modified
Forēplay changed to pre-intimacy?
Na wa oh undecided
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by UrVillagePpl: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
lols, sm1 said breqst is da weakening point of a lady..

not all ladies oo,.. there is this geh I met smtim ago, we were abt to go down so I started sm fore play shiit.

look at me sucking, pressing this geh breast just to get her in da mood , hanty just kept looking at me{like y is this 1 wasting his time ] wit no positive sign....

long story short, I got down there whop her ass mercilessly ( meanwhile hanty was complaining that it is paining her).. I no even send her until i cum..

she left my house with a different walking step

worse fore play of my life

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Kaybex007(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
� if you have a stubborn and tough wife, while she is looking for bottles and knives to stab you, you just continue to look for breast to suck. What a crazy world we are. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by AngelicBeing: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Amazing tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by kest2000: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good Fight ! Good Love !
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Shaev7(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
From the video, was he sucking the wife's juggs?
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by amalab30(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
The man don do serious beating inside house first. Outside na for the woman.
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by foster212: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oh men! The woman moaning no be here ooo. See has she soft by force.
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by oforjide: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
The only way I can take this rubbish is only if I mismanage the money she gave me
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by nicepoker101(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Airtimex:
Hahaha...

That man na last born for their family cheesy

They too like suck...male version na breast and female version na diick lipsrsealed
how come you know stuffs like this
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Reeberry: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Trolla:
No go try am with Nigerian man, the only kiss you'll see on your breast is with phillips iron
I know you aren't the girl on that your DP?
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by agaliboy: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Another example of weak sissy men. I hate sissy men. Men who can't take charge or control a woman. Nonsense

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Sluvist(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
When you noticed that sucking of her breast is the weak point, at least she can not rise hand to beat you. The guy is lucky she didn't hold knife during the attack.
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by frozen70(f): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
What a romantic way of handling domestic violence

This act is far better than slaughtering each other

Men should understand that women and their mouth is like bread and butter

Once they start acting funny just keep calm or walk out for fresh breath

That doesn't make you less a man

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by frozen70(f): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
agaliboy:
Another example of weak sissy men. I hate sissy men. Men who can't take charge or control a woman. Nonsense

You got it wrong

He is not a weakly rather he is a wise man

He converted the fight to roman

What else do you want him to do ❓
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Airtimex(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
nicepoker101:
how come you know stuffs like this

Lol...a female version told me cool
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
lol, nice strategy.
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by frozen70(f): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
agaliboy:

Until you get married before you will understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.