Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) (40261 Views)

Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Messi Shines EVERYWHERE.

but but they still lost grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Slynation:

Oga will not leave Barca to prove anything....
u guys are just hating, first it was Xavi helping him, secondly it was iniesta, they retired and he's still dealing with ur favorite team, Messi is playing at a top level club and will never downgrade just to prove a point to some motherfuckers, ur calibre should take the back seat and take a chill pill...

Ok let him win smtn for National team now. It’s a huge disappointment kinda

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by sammyj: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shines everywhere apart from world and Argentina
KendrickAyomide:
Messi Shines EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by elRamani(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hades2016:
slow you say now I see why you are just like messi frustrated and always upset when lose ... Run or should I say japaa just like frustrated messi grin

so in this case what have i lost ?

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than
sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by sammyj: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Man check your maths well. Average the numbers of caps to his goals compared to the second place and see the result. grin
b0rn2fuck:
Argentina overall top scorers isn't shinning bar, where are the defenders, if he want to shine,what else will he emulate in his opposition if other don't do their own job. He is the one to do the goal keeping and defending after assist and goal, even the Ronaldo who claimed to have won Europe league didn't feature in final but others do the job.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by cr7lomo: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Slynation:

Oga will not leave Barca to prove anything....
u guys are just hating, first it was Xavi helping him, secondly it was iniesta, they retired and he's still dealing with ur favorite team, Messi is playing at a top level club and will never downgrade just to prove a point to some motherfuckers, ur calibre should take the back seat and take a chill pill...

Since iniesta and Xavier left, has he seen semi final for champions league??
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Terryboy81: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Messi Shines EVERYWHERE.
.Not everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Naijastar001: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
confistified:
Alaye ji masun.... If u call Olympics gold medal or under 17 world Cup an international trophy then u must be very delusional.... Go and update your knowledge
What do you even know that you too are opening mouth olodo. Its u20 not u17
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by kmaster007: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Do you guys agree!
Messi World greatest of barcelona but not for Argentina.
That why he cant play in other league like cr7..
Like for Cr7 Shares for Messi....

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by SommyGudman(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chai... it's a pity, may be Messi should quit playing for his country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by wengerjay(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
“Leo Messi is like WiFi. Doesn’t connect outside Barcelona.”

~ Zlatan Ibrahimovich

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Bojack(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
like for ronaldo share for the imp

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by GemstoneJs(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:
Hahaha the short imp that cannot perform outside Barcelona squad, I'm sure he won't even be able to fυck olosho pυssy on his own cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I trust cr7, fυck teams na hin he dey fυck diffrent model toto cheesy
bros you sabi...ronaldo they Bleep everything i swr from football to models...messi dey only Bleep with barca team..i just hope say suarez no help am Bleep em wife grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
elRamani:

so in this case what have i lost ?

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than
sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity
baba calm down and go get some bottle of beer cuz today is Sunday stop blowing all this big big gramma that doesn’t make you smart or intelligent it’s only make you look more stupid ..... As for me am sipping my own beer right now can’t kill my self cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by saxokay(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
so its now a crime for messi to be defeated with his national team.......abi Rinaldo has not tested defeat before with Portugal ni
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
ashacot:
I doubt anyone love messi than i do but please stop comparing messi to Maradona and pele or Zidane and Ronaldo delinma. THESE MEN ARE D GREATEST. THEY SHINED AT THE GREATEST STAGE

Messi should be compared to mitchel platini, johan cruyff, de stefano, pukas and CR7.

Ronaldo is up there, with the other Legends

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by WaywardSon(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Rosarie:

Guy you don't have a point pls....
Are u saying with all the big stars in Argentina no team work
Where is he the highest scorer of all time.
Even common nation cup he could not win...
Who is the highest goal scorer of champion's league??
let's see ronaldo carry UCL without penalty lol
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
jaxxy:

Ok let him win smtn for National team now. It’s a huge disappointment kinda
Messi already gat an Olympic medal with the national team and Under 20 world cup with Argentina grin
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
cr7lomo:

Since iniesta and Xavier left, has he seen semi final for champions league??
Semi final na trophy?? ask Juventus wey don reach am how many times in 8yrs how market
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by cr7lomo: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Slynation:

Semi final na trophy?? ask Juventus wey don reach am how many times in 8yrs how market

All I'm saying is that messi can't win CL without these two guys ...his just a league champion and that's cos he's in Spain...he can't try it in England...
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
jaxxy:

There are people that are silent/quiet bt proud u know that?

In anycase messi has only played in 2 teams all his career so far Barca and Argentine team and the latter hasn’t helped him much. It makes it seem like he can only survive in Barca.

Diego maradonna one of the greatest and his country man said he is a one dimensional player. Messi needs to leave Barca to prove a point to the world.

So from all you explained above, How is he proud?
Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
kmaster007:
Do you guys agree!

Messi World greatest of barcelona but not for Argentina.

That why he cant play in other league like cr7..

Like for Cr7 Shares for Messi....

You talk too much, check head to head who is better

Re: Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Blazebond:
Messi needs to leave Barcelona, he has to conquer his "demons",he needs a new challenge, he can never ever be better than maradona not to talk of Pele,he has created for himself a "comfort" zone at barca and that i feel is his Achilles heels.

Some of you don't have your opinions, You're being televised and you quickly digest peoples opinion,

You talk about Messi leaving barca to be like...
For your information, The greatest of all "Pele" Played at One Club for 19years at the peak of his Career,. But becus of your bef for Messi you don't see that.

Let me also educate you for free: Messi enjoys playing football and already says Ronaldo is the best, So what else are you expecting from him?
AS FOR ME and other Messi fans out there, We believe MESSI IS THE BEST and we don't owe you any apology.

If the Other guy is the best for you, Good!

a
so please leave Messi alone He loves Barca, and still wants to play there, He does'nt have to prove anything to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The All-Time Leading Goalscorer In Football History / Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 / Bruno Boban Collapses And Dies On The Pitch After Ball Hit His Chest [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.