Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly (30447 Views)

If You Have Any Of These 5 Health Challenges Eat More Of Raw Tomatoes / Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Everyday / Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Quality20(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Tomatoes are good, we in kebbi are enjoying tomato boom as it is flooding d markets very well from Niger republic
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

tongue tongue tongue touché I don't sell tomatoes either but I buy from the local market and it's okay just avoid èshà (pressed ones)
Yeah I had already modified the earlier post after your first MT.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Jerrosman: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2019
I'll give it a try!
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Chukwuemeka88(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2019
I will start using fresh tomatoes to eat my white rice then instead of cooking stew��
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by noisy45(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:
Can't be as beneficial as eating pvssy thrice a week.

U lack decorum
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by SeriouslySense(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Fresh Tomatoes smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2019
EsotericMonk:
Very good thread. Unfortunately the only raw tomatoes I would advise any Nigerian to eat are the ones that come packaged which you buy from super stores like shoprite or if you must buy from the local market, it has to be firm all round. Many of those bought at the market could be infected or infested.

Over here, raw tomatoes, are always part of salads. There are small ones which look like grapes, they're quite tasty and nourishing
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by dheerajverma321: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by marycookie93: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Exactly cos av read abt ulcer patient to avoid eating tomatoes
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by excel101(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Are you stronger than those eating the one from the local market
People buying from the market, use it for cooking. He's advising us to eat raw tomatoes that are strong because in most cases the infected ones are soft. Its discretional, so be wise.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2019
excel101:
People buying from the market, use it for cooking. He's advising us to eat raw tomatoes that are strong because in most cases the infected ones are soft. Its discretional, so be wise.
Who be this one
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by kingreign(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Also, avoid giving babies tomatoes grown with fertilizers to prevent blue baby syndrome.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by ddjay: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nairatrend:
Health Benefits of Tomatoes
Although tomatoes are frequently used in sauces and other types of cooked foods, the nutrients and compounds in the raw fruit can positively affect your health in many ways.

Raw tomatoes are often found in salads or blended into smoothies or juices.
Many of the nutrients, antioxidants and other beneficial compounds in raw tomatoes may prevent or help treat a wide range of health issues. The health benefits of tomatoes include:

1) Helping to alleviate menopausal symptoms.

2) Helping to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Diets rich in tomatoes have been shown to reduce "bad" cholesterol, which in turn improves the health of your arteries and heart.

3) Increasing your production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known for helping to regulate your mood,pain management and digestion.

A 2016 study in the Journal of Food Bioscience assessed 38 different fruits and vegetables and found that the highest levels of serotonin were found in cherry tomatoes.

4) Improving the health of your skinand reducing your risk of developing a sunburn.

5) Promoting weight loss. Regular consumption of tomatoes has been associated with reduced waist circumference, body weight and body fat. The serotonin in tomatoes also can impact your gastrointestinal motility, which impacts digestion and weight loss.

6) Reducing the risk of cancer, particularly breast and prostate cancer.

7) Reducing inflammation. The antioxidants in tomatoes can also help to improve the functioning of your immune system.

grin See SourcE Here

Add raw pepper, onions and etc, then it will form stew in your stomach
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Opto1: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
alert01:

If I release my anger on you now,u'll start crying foul

Wait, are you maaaaaaad?

Is your brain paining you?

Don't be unfortunate this morning pls. let sleeping dog lie

I live the energy you put into typing this but I won't be bemused by technology until I can slap one through the internet., The guy deserved to be slapped seriously.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by romeorailss: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

tongue tongue tongue touché I don't sell tomatoes either but I buy from the local market and it's okay just avoid èshà (pressed ones)

Ehh shocked ogbogi leleyii oo shocked

O da esha moo bi oko grin cheesy
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by AngelicBeing: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:
Can't be as beneficial as eating pvssy thrice a week.
Hian grin
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by frommee0: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Are you stronger than those eating the one from the local market
bad belle af landed grin
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Ndaemtso(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=yomalex post=76933491]I do that often, people look at you like...[GOAT]
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by akinsmyk(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
You guys kept confusing us. The other day, I came across tomatoes as one of the fruits one must ignore to avoid cancer
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Chukalemon(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
I love this topic is interesting
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly by Chukalemon(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
I love this topic is really interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony / See How Toothpastes Cause Health Problem / Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.