Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools (1511 Views)

Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! / Video: They Think We Are Fools. Yorubas In Danfo Bus Vow Not To Vote For Tinubu / If Igbos Taxes Are Good For Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by scribble: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2019
just saying

wetin govt do for you

and u still drop 10 to 30% for tinubu

no good roads, toll gate traffic like 24,7

no security, service charge of 1 million at the house

no light

and u pay tax, u r cursed

Most of the tax we pay in south is also used to keep some illiterate cow lovers in north

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by ripbubu: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
just saying

wetin govt do for you

no light

Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by Tianamen1: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
just saying

wetin govt do for you

no light

Nigerians who watch a bunch of illiterates mismanage their oil wealth are fools.

Wetin govt do for you?

No public schools, no public healthcare and you no dey even protest on top Tinubu.

Things wey dey normal for countries wey no even get oil.
Are u cursed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by orion7: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2019
In the last 20 yrs I havnt sang national anthem. I havnt recited the national pledge. this was a very conscious decision btw

I payed my fees all through med school plus the extortion here and there. Then I realised this country neva epp anybody b4 ooooooo

no one has accused me of being patriotic to Nigeria and I don't care
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by wahles(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
just saying

wetin govt do for you

no light

I hope you don't do mobile banking if atall you escape all other forms of tax
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by scribble: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2019
wahles:

I hope you don't do mobile banking if atall you escape all other forms of tax

e no matter

swerve

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by SLAP44: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by scribble: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2019
SLAP44:
Let them see your tribe, and this talk will go tribal and be swept into dustbin

it doesnt not matter my tribe

all nigerians are foolish, those who pay tax are even more so

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by REDshouse(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2019
See the biggest fool calling other people fool....

You pay tax directly or indirectly....

And since you buy food or anything from grocery stores or buy food from mama put or eatery you must pay tax....look from the wares u put on from up and down.... As long as u purchase them and they pass tru borders or were manufactured here tax is being paid so personal income tax is not the only form of tax that exist....

Value added tax (VAT) Is also another tax.... And the bills u also pay from NEPA to airtime to the data u used in typing this poo is also taxed and goes to government

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by wahles(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:

e no matter

swerve

U go dey alryt las las
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
just saying

wetin govt do for you

no light

Willingly many Nigerians will not pay cause government does not deserve even a penny

But trust employers now them go collect undecided whether it's remitted is another topic for another day!!!

Seriously it's good to pay tax to a government that knows what he's doing!

Like when Fashola was the governor of Lagos ah ah everyone was happy to pay the tax

To some extent he resisted Tinubu and used the money to do what we all can see!!!
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by Optional09: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2019
Big fools they are, those who pays landuse cgarge in Agbado, Abule Egba and mainland are the biggest fools
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by scribble: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Willingly many Nigerians will not pay cause government does not deserve even a penny

But trust employers now them go collect undecided whether it's remitted is another topic for another day!!!

Like when Fashola was the governor of Lagos ah ah everyone was happy to pay the tax

To some extent he resisted Tinubu and used the money to do what we all can see!!!

fashola did nothing in Lagos
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:

fashola did nothing in Lagos
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Concerning Lagos, history will be kind to Fashola!!!
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by scribble: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Concerning Lagos, history will be kind to Fashola!!!

especially tundefashola.com he developed for $400,000

the thieving bastar.d

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:

especially tundefashola.com he developed for $400,000

the thieving bastar.d
I really can't say much about the website thing!

It is something I wish Fashola would clear someday because APC itself acted like an opposition during his tenure but he pulled through

Having said that no human being is perfect!

I was a witness to what Fashola did with Lagos! It's not a matter of conviction, it's reality!!!
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by Ballmer: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
Between Buhari n your father who is the real bastard. A Buhari that governs your country or your father the nonentity with no significance what so ever in the scheme of thing in his country
scribble:
just saying

wetin govt do for you

no light

Most of the tax we pay in south is also used to keep some illiterate cow lovers in north

scribble:
just fyi
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by tartar9(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
Then stop using all government services totally
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by scribble: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ballmer:
Between Buhari n your father who is the real bastard. A Buhari that governs your country or your father the nonentity with no significance what so ever in the scheme of thing in his country

its your mom

oloriburuku yi

fi thread mi si le

ko ni da fun re titi lai lai
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by SarkinYarki: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
But you can never escape VAT so are you a fool then?
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by obaaderemi: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
REDshouse:

And since you buy food or anything from grocery stores or buy food from mama put or eatery you must pay tax....look from the wares u put on from up and down.... As long as u purchase them and they pass tru borders or were manufactured here tax is being paid so personal income tax is not the only form of tax that exist....

Value added tax (VAT) Is also another tax.... And the bills u also pay from NEPA to airtime to the data u used in typing this poo is also taxed and goes to government
cheesy cheesy I bet he didn't see it that way before creating the thread. Are you saying he is indirectly calling himself a fool?
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by REDshouse(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy cheesy I bet he didn't see it that way before creating the thread. Are you saying he is indirectly calling himself a fool?
we learn everyday
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by Ballmer: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
With your father pathetic wail of endless sorrow over ordinary taxes my curse will condemn you n your generation yet unborn to eternal damnation. I will rather leave your unfortunate life to God for more punishment. I wash my hands off your condemned life.

scribble:

its your mom

oloriburuku yi

fi thread mi si le

ko ni da fun re titi lai lai
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
And when you're a victim of crime, you have to pay the police out of pocket to mobilise for investigation.

Very Useless country indeed.
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by adekolaelect(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

water!!!! water !!!!!! TINUBU is like water to your life .you can't do or say without mentioning his name negatively but everyday Tinubu is moving to the next level .pls add my name to those you always criticize me too I want to move to the next level every time .
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by scribble: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ballmer:
With your father pathetic wail of endless sorrow over ordinary taxes my curse will condemn you n your generation yet unborn to eternal damnation. I will rather leave your unfortunate life to God for more punishment. I wash my hands off your condemned life.

stfu u indelible slowpoke
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by tsdarkside(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
REDshouse:

dont mind them....they understand so little and talk much....
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by MetaPhysical: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
scribble:
just saying

wetin govt do for you

no light

Is this about Tinubu again? You cant do without worshipping your godfather. grin
Re: Nigerians Who Pay Taxes Are Fools by REDshouse(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

dont mind them....they understand so little and talk much....
abi naa

(1) (Reply)

”Dry Your Crocodile Tears”, Reno Says As He Lambasts Soyinka / Kogi Election: See One Thing Governor Yahaya Bello Is Afraid Of / Why Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Silent On Banning Of Amotekun By FG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.