Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s (1183 Views)

Lagos Traffic In The 60s Vs Today (Photos) / Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by Automotive1(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5YBVZZOEd8

French custom automaker, Lazareth ,has revealed a video of its flying motorbike that can take you from the road to the sky in just 60 seconds. The roadworthy bike ,named Lazareth LMV 496 and dubbed La Moto Volante (The Flying Bike) , is the first motorcycle in the world that can be transformed into a quadricopter.

It can easily avoid the mind-boggling type of traffic found on major highways in Nigeria by simply pulling over to a suitable launch area. Pressing a button converts the bike from ride to fly mode in about 60 seconds.

The bike was publicly tested hovering in air while being tied to a platform for safety reasons.

The 140 kg (308 lb) four-wheeled bike is powered by electric engines and a 96,000-rpm jetcat jet turbine in the hub of each wheel. An hydraulic actuators tilt the four wheels out and up and two extra jets can be added near the middle of the chassis to handle more weight.

The Lazareth team will bring the Moto Volante flying bike to Gitex electronics trade show in Dubai in October, with pre-orders starting at a price of US$560,000 or ₦201m) - that's almost the base price of a brand new Rolls-Royce Phantom.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-worlds-first-flying-motorbike-that-transforms-from-ride-to-flying-mode-in-60-seconds/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun

2 Likes

Re: World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by youngest85(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Lacazet
Re: World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by judgementyard(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2019
I don place my own order grin
Re: World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by decatalyst(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2019
judgementyard:
I don place my own order grin

They are obviously delivering mine before yours.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by yenereal(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Nothing is interesting about the video. I thought it was a finished work, never knew they're still developing it.
Re: World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by Abfinest007(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2019
another innovative idea
Re: World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by Josnac(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2019
So I'll use #201m to buy this and rain go still beat me on top?

You know how many 3-storey buildings I can erect with that in Aba and make money on top

1 Like

Re: World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by Arewa12: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
wow nice
Re: World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
decatalyst:

They are obviously delivering mine before yours.
pls where can i park mine.
Re: World’s First Flying Motorbike That Transforms From Ride To Flying Mode In 60s by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On The International Worship Centre & Dakada Tower, Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Nigerians Going To Canada, Avoid Having A Nigerian Boss - Lady Warns (video) / Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.