Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Actress Uche Ebere Celebrates Alex, Calls Cee-c Is A Demon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ebere Celebrates Alex, Calls Cee-c Is A Demon (938 Views)

Uche Ebere Agu's 1992 Throwback Photo When She Newly Got Married / Uche Ebere Reaches Out To Alex After Sex Allegations / Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Uche Ebere Celebrates Alex, Calls Cee-c Is A Demon by chinambusay: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Actress Uche Ebere who took to her Instagram page to celebrate Alex after the sex scandal saga on the Big Brother Naija Reunion show, further insinuated that Cee-C is  a demon. Nollywood actress Uche Ebere who further stated that she will be giving birth to an Alex in her next world, further asked her followers to pray that Cee-C who she insinuated is a demon repents. She wrote in her post; 

A good name is better than riches. My special daughter @alex_unusual, nwa chukwu telu mmanu, keep up being good my sweet daughter, forget about the shedevil that came tho the world to destroy, my love for you increased last night when I saw the multitude of lies said against you, by the people that has already damaged their lives, and want to bring you down but their power no reach, you carry 100% grace my daughter, I know your crying last night was an apology you rendered for nothing, the spirit of God don't beg devil, you only take it by force. But all the same it's well. At the end of it all, people that are clapping for the demon will eventually know that she is from the pit of hell, they better start praying for her to repent before its too late. Don't forget I'm going to bring you out of my womb in my next world. I love you @alex_unusual, I can't thank God enough for making you wellGood name is better than riches,, keep being good my special daughter @alex_unusual Nwa Chukwu telu mmanu. In my next world, you will come out from my womb, I love youuuuuuuuuuu ��� I will always thank God for making you special

She has however deleted the post, after Cee-C fans stormed her page

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/24/actress-uche-ebere-celebrates-alex-calls-cee-c-is-a-demon/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Actress Uche Ebere Celebrates Alex, Calls Cee-c Is A Demon by Nelly21: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Alex said Ceec was laughing hysterically on the plane and she was wondering what was making her laugh (implying she's a troublesome person) even slandering Ceec's sister and yet Ceec didn't cry. Ceec now told everyone what was making her laugh and she's automatically the bad person....
Some of us handle our emotions differently, the fact Cynthia may not cry in public does not mean she doesn't get hurt.
Congratulations to Alex for always being able to turn on the waterworks any time she want, actress extraordinaire! Only God sees the truth and he'll pay everyone in their own coin
Re: Actress Uche Ebere Celebrates Alex, Calls Cee-c Is A Demon by CastedGist: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife / Nigerian Plus Size Model, Monalisa Stephen Bags Endorsement Deal With Naija Face / BBNAIJA Angel Weds Canadian Citizen In Rivers State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.