Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Please Help Control My Intractable Erection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Control My Intractable Erection (3104 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by NeverSayGoodbye: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please I need help /suggestions. I read through a thread here yesterday asking guys how they handle/control erection in public, this inspired me to write this.

I am a guy of 28 years. My body is so sensitive to touch from opposite sex ( like touch on the waist etc) or erotic thoughts and I have erections immediately. It’s really embarrassing . I always try to avoid public display of affection because of this.

This has been happening to me since puberty and I feel it’s strange . I am not a sex freak at all even my babe can attest to it, i just can’t seem to control my mind.

Please I will really appreciate any suggestions on how to stop this, it’s really embarrassing .
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
U only need to limit the constant blood flow to ur federal region..
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by decatalyst(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
NeverSayGoodbye:
Please I need help /suggestions. I read through a thread here yesterday asking guys how they handle/control erection in public, this inspired me to write this.

I am a guy of 28 years. My body is so sensitive to touch from opposite sex ( like touch on the waist etc) or erotic thoughts and I have erections immediately. It’s really embarrassing . I always try to avoid public display of affection because of this.

This has been happening to me since puberty and I feel it’s strange . I am not a sex freak at all even my babe can attest to it, i just can’t seem to control my mind.

Please I will really appreciate any suggestions on how to stop this, it’s really embarrassing .

Nothing to worry about.

My only fear is for that rod underneath not to tear ur trouser one day in public. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by Fidelismaria: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just cut the damn thing off

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by NeverSayGoodbye: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lalasticlala Please push to front page. I need advice/suggestions. Help a brother
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by Jcole1985(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
A man divided against itself cannot "stand",Oga from that statement,all I can tell you is "find your quotient"
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by NeverSayGoodbye: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
decatalyst:

Nothing to worry about.

My only fear is for that rod underneath not to tear ur trouser one day in public. grin grin

Funny you
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by NeverSayGoodbye: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jcole1985:
A man divided against itself cannot "stand",Oga from that statement,all I can tell you is "find your quotient"

Please be explicit
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by NeverSayGoodbye: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
grayht:
U only need to limit the constant blood flow to ur federal region..

How can that be achieved?
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by Davash222(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oga, nothing is wrong with you. You’re active . That’s good. Most men spend thousands on medicines just to have erection and here you are complaining of God’s blessings to you. Be grateful man.

12 Likes

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by psalmsmiles(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
na wa

1 Like

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by lilianofentse(f): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Have sex for a week and it will eventually subside.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by goodnewscliff(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
worse advice grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by NeverSayGoodbye: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Davash222:
Oga, nothing is wrong with you. You’re active . That’s good. Most men spend thousands on medicines just to have erection and here you are complaining of God’s blessings to you. Be grateful man.

I understand bro, it’s just the embarrassment
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by TwoBottles: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is the same reason I don't hug ladies especially the busty ones because I find it difficult to control my erection.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by lilianofentse(f): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
goodnewscliff:
worse advice grin grin grin
Its because he is sex starving himself. Meanwhile am actually serious about it. It's not a bad advice

1 Like

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by NeverSayGoodbye: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
lilianofentse:

Its because he is sex starving himself. Meanwhile am actually serious about it. It's not a bad advice

No i am not sex starved. Even if I just finished having sex , same thing still occurs to me.

Sometimes just a chat with my babe filled with sweet words will give me erection
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by Michelle55: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Try the following tips to control erection:

Think nonsexual thoughts to avoid becoming sexually aroused. ...

If you wear boxer shorts and have frequently occurring erections, consider wearing briefs or boxer-brief underwear. ...

If worse comes to worst, just stay seated and remain calm until the erection goes away.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Service today was awesome! I refuse to think of a man's dick swelling up in public per second. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by AmazingELixir: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Op you're not having enough sex....to much blood concentration in your third leg...

Try having more sex in a week....if it persists use rubber band to bound it in the mid section when going out, joysticks don't like pressure on them it weakens it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by sunnedee2: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
No it won't.
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by ThothHermes: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Simple. Wear jeans.
If it does not hide it then know you have discovered your talent-- Por.n
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
lilianofentse:
wicked advice, will you make yourself available for him throughout the week
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by PromiseUche(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
U are s*x starved.
Leave with a gal under same roof for 3months & 4 more under a year, it will reduce.
Familiarize or get use to different women, the problem will solve itself by then.
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by NeverSayGoodbye: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Michelle55:
Try the following tips to control erection:

Think nonsexual thoughts to avoid becoming sexually aroused. ...

If you wear boxer shorts and have frequently occurring erections, consider wearing briefs or boxer-brief underwear. ...

If worse comes to worst, just stay seated and remain calm until the erection goes away.

Nice write up,thanks.

I am just weary of tight underwear’s because of the health risks to the prostrates
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by dingbang(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
lilianofentse:

its not about sex starving, the nigga sexualizes girls a lot that's why his prick gets hard. If I dont find you sexually appealing then why would my deek get erect? Think
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by wike54(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Make use of ear piece wen in public
Just listen to music it will epp divert ur tots from sexual stuffs
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by Xbursta(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
lilianofentse:

grin
lilianofentse:
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by adaksbullet: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by hikiki(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
its very simple. u need the saviour in your life.
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by lilianofentse(f): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Oma307:

wicked advice, will you make yourself available for him throughout the week
Save at least 7k. 1k per prostitute , 7days a week. Do the math wink
Re: Please Help Control My Intractable Erection by tohyorsih(f): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2019
adaksbullet:
grin grin grin
stop posting things that does not make sense. this is irritiating!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Will See Pastor Chris This Morning Ensure You Share This With Him / What Will Happen If You Abstain From Sex For 5 Years / What Do Women Really Want Abeg (my Journey With Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.