Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz (802 Views)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Nigerians Question Source Of Regina Daniels Wealth After She Bought Another Benz / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz by CastedGist: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, has taken to her Instagram page to blast those questioning her wealth after she supposedly bought her second Benz just days after 'buying' a house for her mum.

Sharing these new set of photos, the 19-year-old actress wrote:

'I love making those that hate me already hate me more.'

See more; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-blasts-those-questioning-her-wealth-after-she-bought-her-2nd-benz

Re: Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz by CastedGist: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2019

Re: Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz by youngest85(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
All I know is that your journey to hell fire doesn't need visa
Re: Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz by decatalyst(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
And those undecided to look for what to hate grin

Re: Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz by Thales01: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
When your extravagant spendings belie your known source of income,there is bound to be numerous raised eyebrows.
Re: Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz by Zanotty(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
The end will justify d means.na dat time we go know wats up.for now flex ur cheese

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Tonto Dikeh, Omosexy, RMD, Funke Akindele & More Celebrities Out & About / Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday / You Won't Believe What Tiwa Savage Did After Wizkid Dumped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.