Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Treasure Relationship Not Possession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treasure Relationship Not Possession (394 Views)

What Keeps A Man In A Relationship, Not Sex? Find Out / Nigerian Men Want An Inteligent Lady In Relationship Not A Slay Queen In 2020! / 5 Signs Your Partner Is In It For Physical Relationship, Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treasure Relationship Not Possession by donvoice(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
My dear, If you are lucky enough to be in a relationship with a guy that loves you, a guy that is simple, a matured guy who does not prove swagz or dress like a music artist, who always makes sure he gives you advises and guide you on how to go with life , a guy who always scolds you when you are wrong,a guy who makes you smile whenever you face challenges..he is the real man my sister. Pls, appreciate him cox guys of nowadays only care about your body, they only wanna rock you,Bleep you,Bleep your friends and Bleep different girls. They will get you big phones and drive you round in a Car, you will think it's love...some can be love truly but Sisi listen, Just because he doesn't have money now doesn't mean everything won't "SET" for him . You wanna dump him for another ready made nigga, for a guy with an iPhone and car without minding if he has a girlfriend he is so close to? My dear, don't do what you'll regret later... Not all that glitters is gold. This boys you see with swags have empty head, no future plans and no sense of leadership. Watching them is entertaining but at the end you will realise how empty you are being with them
Good matured guys are rare.. Appreciate the one you have. .. Appreciate his effort.

Make WAYS TO MAKE HIM HAPPY:
. Obey him.
. Love his parents.
. Respect his siblings.
. Never argue with him.
. Always make him feel he's the superior
. Don't waste his property.
. Support him when he's broke
Don't compare him to anyone else and God will bless the both

Re: Treasure Relationship Not Possession by superhero123: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Powerful and life transforming. A good husband is not only money driven.
Re: Treasure Relationship Not Possession by donvoice(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
superhero123:
Powerful and life transforming. A good husband is not only money driven.
exactly but many ladies doesn't think that way
Re: Treasure Relationship Not Possession by ominilongest(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
donvoice:
exactly but many ladies doesn't think that way
looks like what I am going through right now, about to lose my 2 years relationship and I don't know how to fix it
Re: Treasure Relationship Not Possession by ominilongest(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
How do I post on nairaland pls
Re: Treasure Relationship Not Possession by donvoice(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2019
ominilongest:
looks like what I am going through right now, about to lose my 2 years relationship and I don't know how to fix it

Bro, I lost my 11years sex free relationship and heaven did not fall. Talk to her as you can do and hope for the best while expecting the worst

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: The Captivating Story Of Isokene, The Ever Smiling Wife / . / Rip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.