Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) (5721 Views)

Man Left Speechless After Spotting A Lady With Gigantic Backside At Gym - Video / Man Collapses, Dies On Stage While Dancing With An Lady With Gigantic Backside / A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Hhenryy: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Damn! This is massive!

Who has come across this size in Nigeria?

Watch video here:-

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvXNRM2HEc9/

CC: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Davash222(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nothing can take my love for lepacious girls. They are the best. God will continue to bless them for me.

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
shocked

To be buried between the crack of that mound will be fulfilling
Pumping in out and she screaming
Wow!

See Nyash
Will be like riding a horse grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Trippledee(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is a death warrant grin
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Earthquake2: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
shocked

Wow!

See Nyash

You need to have 7inch dick to tap that
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Dshocker(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Irritating beg of shit
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Earthquake2:

shocked

That is so true bro

Wahala go dey oh
But no how no how
Man go still deck am

Na just to spread the Nyash well
And then plunge in into her omiopus with great Vigor grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by youngberry001(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Make I just handle her tonight Nah 10 round I go give her quickly.
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Olalan(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
How is this news?
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ovoko!shocked wat am i seeing?shocked. Dat type of yansh is specially created for pingolos that are as long an large like iroko treecheesy.
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Earthquake2:

7 inches too small for dat yansh. Lets say 15 inches and abovecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abeg this tin to big I no wan loss inside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
SHE WASN'T DANCING LIKE YOU CALLED IT, SHE WAS PUT ON DISPLAY LIKE A COMMODITY TO BE BID FOR. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Jcole1985(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
That doesn't look attractive at all
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by xcolanto(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just one guy comes to mind on this and that's Henry

Come and see o

Come and see! X2
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Roon9(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Why she looking like a Centaur.? This is far from sexy
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Hhenryy: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
xcolanto:
Just one guy comes to mind on this and that's Henry

Come and see o

Come and see! X2

Lol, i guess you didn't check who created the topic... Or maybe you have another Henry in mind grin
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by anochuko01(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
i refuse to BACKSLIDE

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by xcolanto(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hhenryy:

Lol, i guess you didn't check who created the topic... Or maybe you have another Henry in mind grin

Ahh baba I hail! Na you I get for mind oo. I no know say na your hand work dey on display like this so!
Indeed you have carved a niche for yourself on the love for biggest booties on the cyber space.

More weight to your booties bro!
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Too much of EVERYTHING is very very BAD
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by CapoDTuttiCapi: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
In doggy style, your c0ck wouldn't be able to hit the spot....

Even if you hold 12 inches. That ass is like 44 inches out.

As you are slamming her, you would be shouting "Jesus is Lord"

Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
It will be difficult to go in from the back angry
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by coolzeal(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Disgusting... Why the sudden obsession of big a"ss.? I like Beyonce kinda shape.
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by dreamwords: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Davash222:
Nothing can take my love for lepa girls. They are the best. God will continue to bless them for me.
They will keep running from you
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Finero1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
e for sure o........... shocked
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Donjazzy12(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
shocked

Wow!

See Nyash
another empty hegoat!
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Davash222:
Nothing can take my love for lepa girls. They are the best. God will continue to bless them for me.
Thank you smiley
Re: Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) by ashawopikin(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nyash of death

(1) (Reply)

Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. / Can You Marry Her Like This??? / The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.