Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf (864 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by codedrunsagent(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
good day pls i need your help i want start a new life its hurt me when i turn teen to drug addict and sex worker pls dont judge me help me to start a new life thank u UBA bank 2085645233 name king
Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by falcon01: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin codedruns
Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by ifyalways(f): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
codedrunsagent:
good day pls i need your help i want start a new life its hurt me when i turn teen to drug addict and sex worker pls dont judge me help me to start a new life thank u UBA bank 2085645233 name king
Use your next weeks drugs and seex money to turn a new leaf.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by codedrunsagent(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
ifyalways:

one thing i learn doing drug is tracking of ip adress of our client ..... I will hurt you
Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by ifyalways(f): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
codedrunsagent:
one thing i learn doing drug is tracking of ip adress of our client ..... I will hurt you
Okay. With this handle or your Pinkguy handle?

Hurter cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by codedrunsagent(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
ifyalways:

Okay. With this handle or your Pinkguy handle?

Hurter cheesy
if you want to help pls do u not helping and discorange other to do im the one feeling the pain
Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by Yodexy: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
ifyalways:

Before registering on nairaland, i used to see your comments. Always baddazzz

By the way, is your picture one of a ship wreck on light house beach, tarkwa bay ?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by comtem2011: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
codedrunsagent:
Wahala wa o, no be small thing. So sending money into that account will make u turn a new leaf? If yes, just leave the leaf the way it is. No need to turn it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by Abcruz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
codedrunsagent:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you--Job 22:21

then the Almighty will be your gold and your precious silver.--Job 22:25
Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by ifyalways(f): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Yodexy:

By the way, is your picture one of a ship wreck on light house beach, tarkwa bay ?
No, unless the wrecked ship floated from Tarkwa bay to lekki beach.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf by StPete: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2019
codedrunsagent:

You dey find who go donate money to your drug and sex life abi? Coded runs kill you there

(1) (Reply)

Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer / ... / Affordable Cars For The Family:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.